Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4167

    Key

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a fake, based on photos and location. In my experience, this always turns into a "send me money for photos" situation.
    May be real, I've seen her Facebook and is friends with a girl I know. Unless somebody stole her pics.

  2. #4166

    Thieves

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-4469a71cb8c0

    Just a friendly reminder these are the friends of the thieve Natalia DefFilio from Bristol, CT.

  3. #4165

    Just a Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-7337fddd5391
    I think it's a fake, based on photos and location. In my experience, this always turns into a "send me money for photos" situation.

  4. #4164

    Key (Red head Puerto Rican)

    Does anyone have any information on this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-7337fddd5391
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42087d1c-20e8-401b-9bc9-ee68fb12942e_2x.jpg‎  

  5. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is massage girl for you guys. Works out of her house. Can't say I recommend. Massage very light. And damn do you stink after for you married guys. LOL.

    She is really cute from Africa girl--35 looks 25. Shorter than pics shown. Smoking rack. I got only hand. I don't sense she comfortable with full service. No BBBJ. House is over near East Haven border.

    80 for massage. I gave her 40 tip. She said we could talk about more services. I will pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-31a027e1e8f0
    Any contact info?

  6. #4162

    Ronika Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is massage girl for you guys. Works out of her house. Can't say I recommend. Massage very light. And damn do you stink after for you married guys. LOL.

    She is really cute from Africa girl--35 looks 25. Shorter than pics shown. Smokin rack. I got only hand. I don't sense she comfortable with full serive. No BBBJ. House is over near East Haven border.

    80 for massage. I gave her 40 tip. She said we could talk about more services. I will pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-31a027e1e8f0
    She looks very cute.

    Why did I join WYP over SA?

  7. #4161

    Massage

    Here is massage girl for you guys. Works out of her house. Can't say I recommend. Massage very light. And damn do you stink after for you married guys. LOL.

    She is really cute from Africa girl--35 looks 25. Shorter than pics shown. Smokin rack. I got only hand. I don't sense she comfortable with full serive. No BBBJ. House is over near East Haven border.

    80 for massage. I gave her 40 tip. She said we could talk about more services. I will pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-31a027e1e8f0

  8. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    She cannot even spell "buffoon" correctly, and it's her screen name. What does that say about her?
    Ha! It looks like she found 50 baffoons paying $12/ month on OF site.

  9. #4159

    Buffoon

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She's already off Seeking.
    She cannot even spell "buffoon" correctly, and it's her screen name. What does that say about her?

  10. #4158

    Profile is already gone

    She's already off Seeking.

  11. #4157

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by CTPilot9876  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with Shar on WYP won't give a phone number and if yo don't meet she will report you.
    No phone number provided. No real plans.

  12. #4156

    Looks Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys get anywhere with her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7a646505810b

    She sent me video her rack looks hot. Thought I had a good one. You know when they go ok babe. Ok love. LOL.

    Was going to meet her then the old appearance fee popped up. Got around that one. Then got her to agree to hotel first meet. I sometimes say "money after" when negotiating when I get sense hard core. I just don't want to get her all the way to hotel and she doesn't bend. I won't pay before.

    Well she wouldn't bend on money after. Which points to pro or semi pro. I didn't get BBBJ agreement because she stuck on money before. I bailed. Never met. I would go in at 200. I went higher 300. Shouldn't have but that rack got me. She agreed to 3. So could go lower. But you pay before and 9 times out of 10 the session will suck.
    I would guess she only exists until she gets the deposit.

  13. #4155

  14. #4154

    WYP Shar

    Don't bother with Shar on WYP won't give a phone number and if yo don't meet she will report you.

  15. #4153

    Before

    Any of you guys get anywhere with her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7a646505810b

    She sent me video her rack looks hot. Thought I had a good one. You know when they go ok babe. Ok love. LOL.

    Was going to meet her then the old appearance fee popped up. Got around that one. Then got her to agree to hotel first meet. I sometimes say "money after" when negotiating when I get sense hard core. I just don't want to get her all the way to hotel and she doesn't bend. I won't pay before.

    Well she wouldn't bend on money after. Which points to pro or semi pro. I didn't get BBBJ agreement because she stuck on money before. I bailed. Never met. I would go in at 200. I went higher 300. Shouldn't have but that rack got me. She agreed to 3. So could go lower. But you pay before and 9 times out of 10 the session will suck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape