Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 6988
-
03-06-22 17:47 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 755Good Info
Thanks for the insight.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 17:15 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 430Key
May be real, I've seen her Facebook and is friends with a girl I know. Unless somebody stole her pics.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 17:11 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 430Thieves
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-4469a71cb8c0
Just a friendly reminder these are the friends of the thieve Natalia DefFilio from Bristol, CT.
-
03-06-22 15:16 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 755Just a Guess
I think it's a fake, based on photos and location. In my experience, this always turns into a "send me money for photos" situation.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 16:21 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 430Key (Red head Puerto Rican)
Does anyone have any information on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-7337fddd5391
-
03-03-22 15:55 #4163Regular Member

Posts: 11Any contact info?
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 12:43 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 52Ronika Massage
She looks very cute.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Why did I join WYP over SA?
-
02-27-22 18:50 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 205Massage
Here is massage girl for you guys. Works out of her house. Can't say I recommend. Massage very light. And damn do you stink after for you married guys. LOL.
She is really cute from Africa girl--35 looks 25. Shorter than pics shown. Smokin rack. I got only hand. I don't sense she comfortable with full serive. No BBBJ. House is over near East Haven border.
80 for massage. I gave her 40 tip. She said we could talk about more services. I will pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-31a027e1e8f0
-
02-26-22 08:17 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 5229Ha! It looks like she found 50 baffoons paying $12/ month on OF site.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 07:14 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 628Buffoon
She cannot even spell "buffoon" correctly, and it's her screen name. What does that say about her?
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 22:57 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 755Profile is already gone
She's already off Seeking.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 22:55 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 755Same Experience
No phone number provided. No real plans.
Originally Posted by CTPilot9876
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 22:54 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 755Looks Fake
I would guess she only exists until she gets the deposit.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 14:48 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 483Most likely fake
Brand new profile https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-9808ee5805ab.
Brief investigative work lead me here https://www.manyvids.com/Video/11718...gn=Frequency-2 https://onlyfans.com/sadbaffoonmv.
-
02-24-22 21:33 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 126WYP Shar
Don't bother with Shar on WYP won't give a phone number and if yo don't meet she will report you.











Reply With Quote





