Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4181

    SA Payment

    So, I went to sign up to SA after a long absence. It seems they no longer accept prepaid cards. Anyone else seeing the same thing? This could be the end of the use of this site, just not sure about using a real credit card. Are there other options people have found?

  2. #4180

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    VeeBug or Beeiscute?
    Beeiscute.

  3. #4179

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning that this one is not "good for you" if you know what I mean. Her account is gone now but if she makes a new one or if you got her number from someone here, it would be wise to heed my warning.
    VeeBug or Beeiscute?

  4. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pictures of her.
    Just a warning that this one is not "good for you" if you know what I mean. Her account is gone now but if she makes a new one or if you got her number from someone here, it would be wise to heed my warning.

  5. #4177

    Houdini

    I just watched this profile move from storrs CT to Spokane Washington https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-cee720bec806.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funny.jpg‎  

  6. #4176
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser33  [View Original Post]
    My experience says that location of "Connecticut, Connecticut" is most likely fake. I always ask to text immediately *with text me app only (free cell phone number if you didn't know. If their cell number is some random place, it generally turns out to be fake. I can not count how many times they don't know why they have an Atlanta area code. My best luck was this weekend. I was in Boston and messaged about 20 girls asking if they were interested in a one night stand. Got far more responses than I thought I would. I didn't get banned and I hooked up with one of the best fucks I've ever had. I've had a lot. Truly amazing. Anyone else with any tips?
    Back again with the new profile and different set of pics of the same person! https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-ccc6df384089.

  7. #4175

    Fake profile tip-offs

    My experience says that location of "Connecticut, Connecticut" is most likely fake. I always ask to text immediately *with text me app only (free cell phone number if you didn't know. If their cell number is some random place, it generally turns out to be fake. I can not count how many times they don't know why they have an Atlanta area code. My best luck was this weekend. I was in Boston and messaged about 20 girls asking if they were interested in a one night stand. Got far more responses than I thought I would. I didn't get banned and I hooked up with one of the best fucks I've ever had. I've had a lot. Truly amazing. Anyone else with any tips?

  8. #4174

  9. #4173

    Wow

    Almost positive this is Ms. Ukraine https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7cfcd6fc0997.

  10. #4172

    Wyp

    Does anyone have a good connection that they found or met with on WYP? I am willing to trade a genuine connection with anyone interested. DM me.

    BD.

  11. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, for those that can view this members profile: Was she active on STG or someplace else? I don't know but she seems very familiar to me. Maybe she had a previous SA account and that's where I'm remembering her from. I figured I should post it here and ask if anyone remembers her or has had any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-c6dc9e3b1e15
    She looks like an STG girls either way!

  12. #4170

    She looks very familiar.

    Hey guys, for those that can view this members profile: Was she active on STG or someplace else? I don't know but she seems very familiar to me. Maybe she had a previous SA account and that's where I'm remembering her from. I figured I should post it here and ask if anyone remembers her or has had any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-c6dc9e3b1e15

  13. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-4469a71cb8c0

    Just a friendly reminder these are the friends of the thieve Natalia DefFilio from Bristol, CT.
    She told me she starts with snapchat. I said I don't have. Crickets. Just as well. Thanks.

    She is hot little Dominican though.

  14. #4168

    Good Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    May be real, I've seen her Facebook and is friends with a girl I know. Unless somebody stole her pics.
    Thanks for the insight.

  15. #4167

    Key

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a fake, based on photos and location. In my experience, this always turns into a "send me money for photos" situation.
    May be real, I've seen her Facebook and is friends with a girl I know. Unless somebody stole her pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape