Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 37351
-
03-26-22 14:25 #24526Senior Member

Posts: 77Vicky
Looks like, she was picked up this morning, according to Henrico mugshots. She looks as bad as I've ever seen her.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 13:20 #24525Senior Member

Posts: 335Vikki
Henrico picked her up this morning.
-
03-26-22 13:07 #24524Senior Member

Posts: 491Waste of time
Tried multiple options today. Couldn't get any of them to respond. One finally did 2. 5 hrs later and I was nowhere near her area anymore. I've had the fortune to live and travel to many areas of the country. I have to say Richmond the last year or more has been the worst I have experienced. I really hope I can go on a trip soon. I've got cash and energy saved up to go wild.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-26-22 12:49 #24523Senior Member

Posts: 1333Vikki
I know Vikki was robbing guys, was she also suspected of murder?
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:48 #24522Senior Member

Posts: 389Per the article, she has open warrants. I'm not sure but I don't think random stranger mongers calling detectives is going to lift the warrants magically.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:12 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 316Well maybe someone who in the know could contact henrico or the detective and let them know vikki is ok like they said. We don't need Henrico police resources being used on rumors and bad info cause it takes away from them doing serious work like finding murders and thieves cough cough.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 10:29 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 336
-
03-24-22 21:44 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 316Petersburg
For those in Petersburg the Indian chick Leyah is back and she's asking for help. She said she's at the star. QV 80 for everything covered but she may try to upsell you on other activities. PM me for her number if you're interested.
-
03-24-22 19:12 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 1069That is Crystal also went by Carmen
She can also be found waking the streets of Richmond highway. Search Crystal in SW forum. That is with a C not K. Decent head game, I had better dates in my car with her vs in her room. Pics are accurate. Nice body pretty face.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:18 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 477Taryn
Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.
Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:13 #24516Regular Member

Posts: 20Eros Andrea
Dreamed of this one a couple of hours ago off of west broad in an okay hotel. Opted hhr for $$ . It was overall a nice dream. From Columbia, GFE was not offered. Face was okay but great ass, slim waist and smelled good. Lets you suck on her nice manmade Ds and nipples, touching the clit was very responsive. Started with very passionate CBJ, almost popped so I had to stop her. Started with mish, switched to K9 and finished in doggy. Might repeat before she leaves town on Saturday.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1004354.htm?cat=1
-
03-24-22 18:06 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 489Pretty Sure
HAHA Pretty Sure, Voice was just so Deeeep.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:06 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 976Maybe a sensitive type
She definitely reading the board. Sent a mail to her on the other VIP forum. Had me on the ignore list. Guess in her feeling about the cheddar. Double standard with provider. Like this life not unsafe for use. Especially those with clearances for work. She new to use, like we new to her. My inquiry has me on her other side LOL. Thanks for all the replies and info on travel buddy. Figure had guidance based on ad. Thought handler.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 16:17 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 48Any info
Contacted this one here and agreed on price for a bbj w / com. Anyone have any info on here. She stays off of JD and seems like she has been talked about before.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/834821532595
-
03-24-22 15:06 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 139Taryn
Wait what's Taryn's link?
Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




