Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 37343
-
03-24-22 19:12 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 1069That is Crystal also went by Carmen
She can also be found waking the streets of Richmond highway. Search Crystal in SW forum. That is with a C not K. Decent head game, I had better dates in my car with her vs in her room. Pics are accurate. Nice body pretty face.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:18 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 477Taryn
Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.
Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:13 #24516Regular Member

Posts: 20Eros Andrea
Dreamed of this one a couple of hours ago off of west broad in an okay hotel. Opted hhr for $$ . It was overall a nice dream. From Columbia, GFE was not offered. Face was okay but great ass, slim waist and smelled good. Lets you suck on her nice manmade Ds and nipples, touching the clit was very responsive. Started with very passionate CBJ, almost popped so I had to stop her. Started with mish, switched to K9 and finished in doggy. Might repeat before she leaves town on Saturday.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1004354.htm?cat=1
-
03-24-22 18:06 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 488Pretty Sure
HAHA Pretty Sure, Voice was just so Deeeep.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:06 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 976Maybe a sensitive type
She definitely reading the board. Sent a mail to her on the other VIP forum. Had me on the ignore list. Guess in her feeling about the cheddar. Double standard with provider. Like this life not unsafe for use. Especially those with clearances for work. She new to use, like we new to her. My inquiry has me on her other side LOL. Thanks for all the replies and info on travel buddy. Figure had guidance based on ad. Thought handler.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 16:17 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 48Any info
Contacted this one here and agreed on price for a bbj w / com. Anyone have any info on here. She stays off of JD and seems like she has been talked about before.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/834821532595
-
03-24-22 15:06 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 139Taryn
Wait what's Taryn's link?
Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 12:59 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 28Sophie Reyes (Mendes)
Just stopping through to echo many others that my experience with Sophie this morning was spectacular. BBBJ, and covered every other position. Did 30 min and was worth every penny of 2.5. I said this before, but lately I've been just sticking with Eros since the fall and going for quality over quantity. It's so much more peace involved with all the craziness that exists on skipthegames and other places. I have no time to be bringing heat, dealing with dashing people and games. Bottom line is you get what you pay for. I'll gladly pay more for Sophie and girls of a similar caliber over what you could encounter out there. Good day gents. Trying to post more cause I keep forgetting to. Appreciate the value you all add daily. Out.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm
-
03-24-22 09:21 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 104Gatekeeper
I remember someone saying they're the gatekeeper can you pm me.
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 08:51 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophie Mendes
Absolutely! 100 percent! I've only met one other like her!
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 01:22 #24508Banned Member

Posts: 36Taryn
She has recently moved to a different hotel in Henrico area. Nothing much to add that hasn't been said already. Amazing BBBJ and finished doggy. Great service as always.
-
03-23-22 22:24 #24507Senior Member

Posts: 389Did you say "pretty sure" Not 100% sure?
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
OK.
-
03-23-22 18:49 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 488Sophies
I saw her last time she was here. I did a double session with her and another Latin I forget her name. Limited english, great skills, voice is deep I thought she was a man for a second, but pretty sure she is all female. Great time, book with confidence.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
Overall VIP models is pretty spot on, I think the Latinas are better than the Europeans.
-
03-23-22 18:38 #24505Senior Member

Posts: 1449Dude one of my rotation providers. She's extremely hot and just a nice girl. Well worth the extra $$. Fresh clean crazy body and not one of those mechanical ones. Sexy asf and seems to enjoy it at least does a great job to. Be safe.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 17:05 #24504Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophie Mendes Eros
Just saw Sophie at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm. Agency requires screening of course but it's well worth it. Two call system went up and saw this sexy blonde latina. White sheer one piece with a silk robe. 2. 5 hhr 4 hr. BBBJ, DATY then she went CG and I had to finish doggy with that soft booty. Very hot and sexy!











Reply With Quote





