Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 1855 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 37343
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24533
    "Dufresne then reached into a pillowcase behind the victim's head and took the victim's wallet and some pills. The wallet contained approximately $320 to $345 in cash. The victim testified that he was unable to take any action to stop Dufresne, because of his condition as a quadriplegic, except to push his head back against his pillow, where his wallet and pills were."

    She robbed a quadriplegic now that is low. Saying that it happened years ago is not a good excuse she's still on probation and violated that probation. This is why we share intel on this board so we know to stay away from people like this. I'm not going to look into this any further to find out what else she has done I have seen enough.

  2. #24532

    Anyone seen this one?

    Planning on seeing her this afternoon when I get back in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/78101215

  3. #24531
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Per the article, she has open warrants. I'm not sure but I don't think random stranger mongers calling detectives is going to lift the warrants magically.
    That's why I specifically said someone in the know. If someone specifically posts they know someone is ok don't you think they should call and inform the people looking for her? Which does not equal random stranger mongers.

  4. #24530
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Looks like, she was picked up this morning, according to Henrico mugshots. She looks as bad as I've ever seen her.
    It's funny that someone wanted us to call the cops and tell them "call off the search, guys, I heard she's OK". She doesn't look OK in that pic. She looks like a strung-out junkie on the brink of death.

  5. #24529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Memories

    I used to date her at that notel about 7 years ago. For a skinny girl she had a great ass.

  6. #24528
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyyy520  [View Original Post]
    She only had a warrant for a probation violation. They found her over night last night at her room somehow. Of course she didn't murder anyone, and who did she rob? As close as we are I know nothing about that and find it hard to believe without proof.
    Whats the link to her stg ad?

  7. #24527
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I know Vikki was robbing guys, was she also suspected of murder?
    She only had a warrant for a probation violation. They found her over night last night at her room somehow. Of course she didn't murder anyone, and who did she rob? As close as we are I know nothing about that and find it hard to believe without proof.

  8. #24526

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I know Vikki was robbing guys, was she also suspected of murder?
    Looks like, she was picked up this morning, according to Henrico mugshots. She looks as bad as I've ever seen her.

  9. #24525

    Vikki

    Henrico picked her up this morning.

  10. #24524

    Waste of time

    Tried multiple options today. Couldn't get any of them to respond. One finally did 2. 5 hrs later and I was nowhere near her area anymore. I've had the fortune to live and travel to many areas of the country. I have to say Richmond the last year or more has been the worst I have experienced. I really hope I can go on a trip soon. I've got cash and energy saved up to go wild.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  11. #24523

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe someone who in the know could contact henrico or the detective and let them know vikki is ok like they said. We don't need Henrico police resources being used on rumors and bad info cause it takes away from them doing serious work like finding murders and thieves cough cough.
    I know Vikki was robbing guys, was she also suspected of murder?

  12. #24522
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe someone who in the know could contact henrico or the detective and let them know vikki is ok like they said. We don't need Henrico police resources being used on rumors and bad info cause it takes away from them doing serious work like finding murders and thieves cough cough.
    Per the article, she has open warrants. I'm not sure but I don't think random stranger mongers calling detectives is going to lift the warrants magically.

  13. #24521
    Well maybe someone who in the know could contact henrico or the detective and let them know vikki is ok like they said. We don't need Henrico police resources being used on rumors and bad info cause it takes away from them doing serious work like finding murders and thieves cough cough.

  14. #24520

  15. #24519

    Petersburg

    For those in Petersburg the Indian chick Leyah is back and she's asking for help. She said she's at the star. QV 80 for everything covered but she may try to upsell you on other activities. PM me for her number if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2A6FE55D-EA86-434D-91B2-363E317B0A0C.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape