Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 37343
-
03-27-22 14:20 #24533Senior Member

Posts: 316"Dufresne then reached into a pillowcase behind the victim's head and took the victim's wallet and some pills. The wallet contained approximately $320 to $345 in cash. The victim testified that he was unable to take any action to stop Dufresne, because of his condition as a quadriplegic, except to push his head back against his pillow, where his wallet and pills were."
She robbed a quadriplegic now that is low. Saying that it happened years ago is not a good excuse she's still on probation and violated that probation. This is why we share intel on this board so we know to stay away from people like this. I'm not going to look into this any further to find out what else she has done I have seen enough.
-
03-27-22 13:06 #24532Senior Member

Posts: 389Anyone seen this one?
Planning on seeing her this afternoon when I get back in town.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/78101215
-
03-27-22 12:13 #24531Senior Member

Posts: 316That's why I specifically said someone in the know. If someone specifically posts they know someone is ok don't you think they should call and inform the people looking for her? Which does not equal random stranger mongers.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 02:48 #24530Senior Member

Posts: 53It's funny that someone wanted us to call the cops and tell them "call off the search, guys, I heard she's OK". She doesn't look OK in that pic. She looks like a strung-out junkie on the brink of death.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 19:21 #24529Senior Member

Posts: 1774Memories
I used to date her at that notel about 7 years ago. For a skinny girl she had a great ass.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 16:29 #24528Senior Member

Posts: 316Whats the link to her stg ad?
Originally Posted by Skyyy520
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 15:07 #24527Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7She only had a warrant for a probation violation. They found her over night last night at her room somehow. Of course she didn't murder anyone, and who did she rob? As close as we are I know nothing about that and find it hard to believe without proof.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 14:25 #24526Senior Member

Posts: 77Vicky
Looks like, she was picked up this morning, according to Henrico mugshots. She looks as bad as I've ever seen her.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 13:20 #24525Senior Member

Posts: 335Vikki
Henrico picked her up this morning.
-
03-26-22 13:07 #24524Senior Member

Posts: 491Waste of time
Tried multiple options today. Couldn't get any of them to respond. One finally did 2. 5 hrs later and I was nowhere near her area anymore. I've had the fortune to live and travel to many areas of the country. I have to say Richmond the last year or more has been the worst I have experienced. I really hope I can go on a trip soon. I've got cash and energy saved up to go wild.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-26-22 12:49 #24523Senior Member

Posts: 1333Vikki
I know Vikki was robbing guys, was she also suspected of murder?
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:48 #24522Senior Member

Posts: 389Per the article, she has open warrants. I'm not sure but I don't think random stranger mongers calling detectives is going to lift the warrants magically.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:12 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 316Well maybe someone who in the know could contact henrico or the detective and let them know vikki is ok like they said. We don't need Henrico police resources being used on rumors and bad info cause it takes away from them doing serious work like finding murders and thieves cough cough.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 10:29 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 336
-
03-24-22 21:44 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 316Petersburg
For those in Petersburg the Indian chick Leyah is back and she's asking for help. She said she's at the star. QV 80 for everything covered but she may try to upsell you on other activities. PM me for her number if you're interested.










Reply With Quote





