Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 1856 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 37343
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    That is Crystal also went by Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one here and agreed on price for a bbj w / com. Anyone have any info on here. She stays off of JD and seems like she has been talked about before.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/834821532595
    She can also be found waking the streets of Richmond highway. Search Crystal in SW forum. That is with a C not K. Decent head game, I had better dates in my car with her vs in her room. Pics are accurate. Nice body pretty face.

  2. #24517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Taryn

    Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    She has recently moved to a different hotel in Henrico area. Nothing much to add that hasn't been said already. Amazing BBBJ and finished doggy. Great service as always.

  3. #24516

    Eros Andrea

    Dreamed of this one a couple of hours ago off of west broad in an okay hotel. Opted hhr for $$ . It was overall a nice dream. From Columbia, GFE was not offered. Face was okay but great ass, slim waist and smelled good. Lets you suck on her nice manmade Ds and nipples, touching the clit was very responsive. Started with very passionate CBJ, almost popped so I had to stop her. Started with mish, switched to K9 and finished in doggy. Might repeat before she leaves town on Saturday.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1004354.htm?cat=1

  4. #24515

    Pretty Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Did you say "pretty sure" Not 100% sure?

    OK.
    HAHA Pretty Sure, Voice was just so Deeeep.

  5. #24514

    Maybe a sensitive type

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past weekend. She's really good for someone who is new. Very passionate and gets the job done. She sort of reminds me of the great retired Smoke Gray.
    She definitely reading the board. Sent a mail to her on the other VIP forum. Had me on the ignore list. Guess in her feeling about the cheddar. Double standard with provider. Like this life not unsafe for use. Especially those with clearances for work. She new to use, like we new to her. My inquiry has me on her other side LOL. Thanks for all the replies and info on travel buddy. Figure had guidance based on ad. Thought handler.

  6. #24513

    Any info

    Contacted this one here and agreed on price for a bbj w / com. Anyone have any info on here. She stays off of JD and seems like she has been talked about before.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/834821532595

  7. #24512

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    She has recently moved to a different hotel in Henrico area. Nothing much to add that hasn't been said already. Amazing BBBJ and finished doggy. Great service as always.
    Wait what's Taryn's link?

  8. #24511

    Sophie Reyes (Mendes)

    Just stopping through to echo many others that my experience with Sophie this morning was spectacular. BBBJ, and covered every other position. Did 30 min and was worth every penny of 2.5. I said this before, but lately I've been just sticking with Eros since the fall and going for quality over quantity. It's so much more peace involved with all the craziness that exists on skipthegames and other places. I have no time to be bringing heat, dealing with dashing people and games. Bottom line is you get what you pay for. I'll gladly pay more for Sophie and girls of a similar caliber over what you could encounter out there. Good day gents. Trying to post more cause I keep forgetting to. Appreciate the value you all add daily. Out.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm

  9. #24510

    Gatekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey senior members Taryn is available. I'm working & can't get by. So msg her.
    I remember someone saying they're the gatekeeper can you pm me.

  10. #24509

    Sophie Mendes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Dude one of my rotation providers. She's extremely hot and just a nice girl. Well worth the extra $$. Fresh clean crazy body and not one of those mechanical ones. Sexy asf and seems to enjoy it at least does a great job to. Be safe.
    Absolutely! 100 percent! I've only met one other like her!

  11. #24508

    Taryn

    She has recently moved to a different hotel in Henrico area. Nothing much to add that hasn't been said already. Amazing BBBJ and finished doggy. Great service as always.

  12. #24507
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here. I did a double session with her and another Latin I forget her name. Limited english, great skills, voice is deep I thought she was a man for a second, but pretty sure she is all female. Great time, book with confidence.

    Overall VIP models is pretty spot on, I think the Latinas are better than the Europeans.
    Did you say "pretty sure" Not 100% sure?

    OK.

  13. #24506

    Sophies

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sophie at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm. Agency requires screening of course but it's well worth it. Two call system went up and saw this sexy blonde latina. White sheer one piece with a silk robe. 2. 5 hhr 4 hr. BBBJ, DATY then she went CG and I had to finish doggy with that soft booty. Very hot and sexy!
    I saw her last time she was here. I did a double session with her and another Latin I forget her name. Limited english, great skills, voice is deep I thought she was a man for a second, but pretty sure she is all female. Great time, book with confidence.

    Overall VIP models is pretty spot on, I think the Latinas are better than the Europeans.

  14. #24505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sophie at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm. Agency requires screening of course but it's well worth it. Two call system went up and saw this sexy blonde Latina. White sheer one piece with a silk robe. 2. 5 hhr 4 hr. BBBJ, DATY then she went CG and I had to finish doggy with that soft booty. Very hot and sexy!
    Dude one of my rotation providers. She's extremely hot and just a nice girl. Well worth the extra $$. Fresh clean crazy body and not one of those mechanical ones. Sexy asf and seems to enjoy it at least does a great job to. Be safe.

  15. #24504

    Sophie Mendes Eros

    Just saw Sophie at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6505759.htm. Agency requires screening of course but it's well worth it. Two call system went up and saw this sexy blonde latina. White sheer one piece with a silk robe. 2. 5 hhr 4 hr. BBBJ, DATY then she went CG and I had to finish doggy with that soft booty. Very hot and sexy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape