Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 749 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6504

    Asian spinner

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-89db3053f3b9

    Saw her recently very submissive and great body. 500 damage but got good mileage for it with Greek and multiple rounds.

  2. #6503
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    And yet the girls profiles just get bolder and bolder. Pretty much just straight up escort ads minus the rates.
    Those escort profiles tend to stay up for only a day or two before they're taken down. Just long enough for the crews to shake down a few tricks. SA doesn't police SB accounts anywhere near as stringently as they do those of SDs, all these prostitutes need to do is set up a new email and profile, and they can pick up where they left off. I've seen hustlers in a new account literally the next day after their reported account was taken down.

  3. #6502
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.

    The attached image was sent to via seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd

    "just for quick meet ups $$"
    Profile has been around for awhile too. Wow. I guess maybe there may be some truth to them banning people to get them to pay for another membership. Makes no sense why they let escort advertisement go on, but ban "FWB" message.

    Member Since Jul 22, 2021.

    Last Active Mar 14, 2022.

  4. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    The transition to the new Seeking has happened.

    Only mention of arrangements is in the potted company history, under "About Us".
    And yet the girls profiles just get bolder and bolder. Pretty much just straight up escort ads minus the rates.

  5. #6500
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?
    If I am not in control of the convo in most every way I just see that as a red flag. If you can't control the outcome from the get go, there's a good chance you won't be in control later on. I would move on to the next one.

  6. #6499
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve8816  [View Original Post]
    Thats 33% off their rip off diamond level, which no girl pays attention to.

  7. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.

    The attached image was sent to via seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd

    "just for quick meet ups $$"
    Seeking definitely knows which side of the labia their bread is buttered.

  8. #6497
    So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.

    The attached image was sent to via seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd

    "just for quick meet ups $$"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG‎  

  9. #6496
    After a long drought I finally nailed about as new a newbie as you can hope to get. A mixed freshman that I actually went on a dinner date with and then went back to the FC for 2 solid hours minus a 5 minute break of above average sex. She got tens in some areas and sixes in others but overall a satisfying experience.

    Picked her up from her parents house in a very upscale part of town. A little bit of a white washed personality but that goes along with the type of AA or mixed girls that are sometimes attracted to white guys. Money was definitely not her only objective. She was the type of girl I hope to meet. Drug free, huge daddy issues, 100% submissive degradee, curious, horney, had stamina, followed all directions immediately and to the best of her 18 year old ability. And not a drop of brat in her. I know some guys like that brat taming thing. And it can be cute sometimes when they are pretty enough to get away with it, but not really my thing (although I have put up with a lot of it in the past).

    The type of girl that initially you have to talk your way into her pants if you are a low baller like me. Got to love the 50 year age gap. Not the type I would pass along for any reason. She is definitely good for a few more dates. Why post this? Just to let you know that patience and persistence will pay off in the bowl (as in most endeavors).

  10. #6495
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:

    https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25
    This link is better, 33% off.

    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=SP2022V33

  11. #6494
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Got banned from sa, apparently I violated terms and conditions, I emailed them saying that I should not see anymore charges from them if they were permanently banning me and they responded yes I would not be billed anymore and I was banned for soliciting money for sex, which is stupid because I never explicitly told anyone on there that I would pay to have sex with them, I always said allowance and fwb, but some sour lady or 2 probably got mad since I didn't want to give them 1 k ppm, but whatever it is what it is, I still had half a month left and things were really looking good.
    When I read things like this I am convinced more than ever that it is the entitled white girls that do all the complaining. I have been saying FWB for years and in hundreds of messages with no problem.

  12. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51

    This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.
    I used to respond to these online girls with "take all the time you want to get to know me, but I don't pay an allowance until we get intimate". That always ended the txting. Except in a few cases where they thought they had buttered me up enough to ask for some change. And then it ended. Now I just move on. Always a waste of time.

  13. #6492

  14. #6491

    25% Off St Patrick's Weekend Promotion

    I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:

    https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25

  15. #6490

    Wow

    If you can PM me her profile, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape