Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 11246
-
03-11-22 15:49 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 41425% Off St Patrick's Weekend Promotion
I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:
https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25
-
03-11-22 15:39 #6490Regular Member

Posts: 9Wow
If you can PM me her profile, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 23:17 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 423Lucky
I message her before but I didn't follow through anymore since I found one and don't have the luxury of more than that.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 22:22 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 211Taestie wants Online LOL
https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51
This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.
-
03-09-22 20:02 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 110Banned
Got banned from sa, apparently I violated terms and conditions, I emailed them saying that I should not see anymore charges from them if they were permanently banning me and they responded yes I would not be billed anymore and I was banned for soliciting money for sex, which is stupid because I never explicitly told anyone on there that I would pay to have sex with them, I always said allowance and fwb, but some sour lady or 2 probably got mad since I didn't want to give them 1 k ppm, but whatever it is what it is, I still had half a month left and things were really looking good.
-
03-09-22 19:46 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 414All messages are monitored for specific pay-for-play terminology, as well as links to sites like OF.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:44 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 414Please share some of your Soft White Underbelly girls, we're really missing out!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:42 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 414The girl in the first profile looks no better or worse than the girls discussed in the K-agency threads. To each their own, but I would never throw down 6 k for that.
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:40 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 414It will happen! I've had a few connections without no allowance requested, but this was a memorable fuck, if only for the unrelenting voracity of this gorgeous girl.
Originally Posted by GoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:39 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 414Always take the convo off site as soon as you can, especially when discussing allowance or matters pertaining to the FC.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
If a girl doesn't know how much they want, then they are obviously a newbie and a non professional, and the sky's the limit as to the possibilities: some just want the company and great experiences, others want modest help with bills, or school expenses. Only pros or seasoned SBs will have a specific number in mind, and it's just a matter of making sure that the number and the experience offered works for you.
If they insist on discussing money and particulars on the site, simply move on to another POT. They are obviously a seasoned hustler, and they're not worth risking a suspension or ban.
-
03-09-22 19:26 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 206Can you DM me her info?
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 17:34 #6480Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sea of tranquility
The stock pictures add to the entire gestalt of the scene.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 13:59 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 39Yup
I offered this one 5 about a month ago and also got crickets.
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 01:51 #6478Regular Member

Posts: 20Asian GPS
All the attention is going to their heads. Been trying to get one into the fc but its a pain to talk to them. Waste of time when it's even easier to talk to a young blonde and get something set up for easier.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-93e1df264623
This one wants 700 for a meet or 6 k monthly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f
Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.
-
03-08-22 22:37 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 5603You can talk about money all you want. That is the entire focus of the site. Paying money to spend time with a girl. But always phrase it in terms of an "allowance" for a "date". Once you have agreed upon the allowance amount, move to txt to discuss the requirements to get that allowance. There are plenty of hints you can drop along the way as well. Only the densest of girls and the way over entitled will think that money is just to chat or hang out platonically.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





