Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 749 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6489

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    I message her before but I didn't follow through anymore since I found one and don't have the luxury of more than that.

  2. #6488

    Taestie wants Online LOL

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51

    This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.

  3. #6487

    Banned

    Got banned from sa, apparently I violated terms and conditions, I emailed them saying that I should not see anymore charges from them if they were permanently banning me and they responded yes I would not be billed anymore and I was banned for soliciting money for sex, which is stupid because I never explicitly told anyone on there that I would pay to have sex with them, I always said allowance and fwb, but some sour lady or 2 probably got mad since I didn't want to give them 1 k ppm, but whatever it is what it is, I still had half a month left and things were really looking good.

  4. #6486
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I only use the word allowance. Even with straight up old pros. I do believe a lot of the banning is due to being reported, but it may also be automatically generated with some type of key word search software on the site
    All messages are monitored for specific pay-for-play terminology, as well as links to sites like OF.

  5. #6485
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The stock pictures add to the entire gestalt of the scene.
    Please share some of your Soft White Underbelly girls, we're really missing out!

  6. #6484
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    All the attention is going to their heads. Been trying to get one into the fc but its a pain to talk to them. Waste of time when it's even easier to talk to a young blonde and get something set up for easier.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-93e1df264623

    This one wants 700 for a meet or 6 k monthly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.
    The girl in the first profile looks no better or worse than the girls discussed in the K-agency threads. To each their own, but I would never throw down 6 k for that.

  7. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice! You're one lucky dude. Never ever got this lucky.
    It will happen! I've had a few connections without no allowance requested, but this was a memorable fuck, if only for the unrelenting voracity of this gorgeous girl.

  8. #6482
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.
    Always take the convo off site as soon as you can, especially when discussing allowance or matters pertaining to the FC.

    If a girl doesn't know how much they want, then they are obviously a newbie and a non professional, and the sky's the limit as to the possibilities: some just want the company and great experiences, others want modest help with bills, or school expenses. Only pros or seasoned SBs will have a specific number in mind, and it's just a matter of making sure that the number and the experience offered works for you.

    If they insist on discussing money and particulars on the site, simply move on to another POT. They are obviously a seasoned hustler, and they're not worth risking a suspension or ban.

  9. #6481
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Can you DM me her info?

  10. #6480
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sea of tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    The stock pictures add to the entire gestalt of the scene.

  11. #6479

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.
    I offered this one 5 about a month ago and also got crickets.

  12. #6478

    Asian GPS

    All the attention is going to their heads. Been trying to get one into the fc but its a pain to talk to them. Waste of time when it's even easier to talk to a young blonde and get something set up for easier.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-93e1df264623

    This one wants 700 for a meet or 6 k monthly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.

  13. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.
    You can talk about money all you want. That is the entire focus of the site. Paying money to spend time with a girl. But always phrase it in terms of an "allowance" for a "date". Once you have agreed upon the allowance amount, move to txt to discuss the requirements to get that allowance. There are plenty of hints you can drop along the way as well. Only the densest of girls and the way over entitled will think that money is just to chat or hang out platonically.

  14. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Nice! You're one lucky dude. Never ever got this lucky.

  15. #6475
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape