Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 749 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6484
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    All the attention is going to their heads. Been trying to get one into the fc but its a pain to talk to them. Waste of time when it's even easier to talk to a young blonde and get something set up for easier.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-93e1df264623

    This one wants 700 for a meet or 6 k monthly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.
    The girl in the first profile looks no better or worse than the girls discussed in the K-agency threads. To each their own, but I would never throw down 6 k for that.

  2. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice! You're one lucky dude. Never ever got this lucky.
    It will happen! I've had a few connections without no allowance requested, but this was a memorable fuck, if only for the unrelenting voracity of this gorgeous girl.

  3. #6482
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.
    Always take the convo off site as soon as you can, especially when discussing allowance or matters pertaining to the FC.

    If a girl doesn't know how much they want, then they are obviously a newbie and a non professional, and the sky's the limit as to the possibilities: some just want the company and great experiences, others want modest help with bills, or school expenses. Only pros or seasoned SBs will have a specific number in mind, and it's just a matter of making sure that the number and the experience offered works for you.

    If they insist on discussing money and particulars on the site, simply move on to another POT. They are obviously a seasoned hustler, and they're not worth risking a suspension or ban.

  4. #6481
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Can you DM me her info?

  5. #6480
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sea of tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    The stock pictures add to the entire gestalt of the scene.

  6. #6479

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.
    I offered this one 5 about a month ago and also got crickets.

  7. #6478

    Asian GPS

    All the attention is going to their heads. Been trying to get one into the fc but its a pain to talk to them. Waste of time when it's even easier to talk to a young blonde and get something set up for easier.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-93e1df264623

    This one wants 700 for a meet or 6 k monthly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.

  8. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.
    You can talk about money all you want. That is the entire focus of the site. Paying money to spend time with a girl. But always phrase it in terms of an "allowance" for a "date". Once you have agreed upon the allowance amount, move to txt to discuss the requirements to get that allowance. There are plenty of hints you can drop along the way as well. Only the densest of girls and the way over entitled will think that money is just to chat or hang out platonically.

  9. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Nice! You're one lucky dude. Never ever got this lucky.

  10. #6475
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.

  11. #6474
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I only use the word allowance. Even with straight up old pros. I do believe a lot of the banning is due to being reported, but it may also be automatically generated with some type of key word search software on the site
    I am not sure how I got banned, I do know I was using "PPM" more like an idiot (but only like 4-5 times in the past few months). I block anyone immediately I have a negative interaction with. Though the last one before I got banned said I was too "Poor" because I didn't want to pay for her 800 GPS ppm. Maybe she went back and reported me? I figured a lot of the banning reported was probably people being rude to the girls or arguing with scammers. I am not sure to try again because I don't want to waste money. I did it all anonymous though, no credit card or my name or real email used.

  12. #6473
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    I think you might have to be under 60 to get that type of action. But we've all had a few freebies.

  13. #6472
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.
    I only use the word allowance. Even with straight up old pros. I do believe a lot of the banning is due to being reported, but it may also be automatically generated with some type of key word search software on the site

  14. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.
    This is a first class post, awesome advice; I just had a girl ask me how much I would be willing to pay and what type of arrangement I wanted and could not figure another way to say without using keywords that will get you banned like pay per meet, or per date, etc. I will be sure to use this. Thanks.

  15. #6470
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Is she open to other SDs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape