Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 750 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 11248
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6478

    Asian GPS

    All the attention is going to their heads. Been trying to get one into the fc but its a pain to talk to them. Waste of time when it's even easier to talk to a young blonde and get something set up for easier.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-93e1df264623

    This one wants 700 for a meet or 6 k monthly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Got a response from her and offered 3 but open to hear what she wanted. Doesn't bother responding after. Shame.

  2. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.
    You can talk about money all you want. That is the entire focus of the site. Paying money to spend time with a girl. But always phrase it in terms of an "allowance" for a "date". Once you have agreed upon the allowance amount, move to txt to discuss the requirements to get that allowance. There are plenty of hints you can drop along the way as well. Only the densest of girls and the way over entitled will think that money is just to chat or hang out platonically.

  3. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Nice! You're one lucky dude. Never ever got this lucky.

  4. #6475
    Are you guys having any issues moving the conversation off site in terms of allowance? Do the girls on there understand the changes that have been made?

    I plan on signing up again for one last hurrah in a month or so but am concerned about this as I have been careful in the past not to mention PPM or any discussion of money. I've had girls block me because I refuse to mention specific numbers or discuss anything of that nature on the site.

  5. #6474
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I only use the word allowance. Even with straight up old pros. I do believe a lot of the banning is due to being reported, but it may also be automatically generated with some type of key word search software on the site
    I am not sure how I got banned, I do know I was using "PPM" more like an idiot (but only like 4-5 times in the past few months). I block anyone immediately I have a negative interaction with. Though the last one before I got banned said I was too "Poor" because I didn't want to pay for her 800 GPS ppm. Maybe she went back and reported me? I figured a lot of the banning reported was probably people being rude to the girls or arguing with scammers. I am not sure to try again because I don't want to waste money. I did it all anonymous though, no credit card or my name or real email used.

  6. #6473
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    I think you might have to be under 60 to get that type of action. But we've all had a few freebies.

  7. #6472
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.
    I only use the word allowance. Even with straight up old pros. I do believe a lot of the banning is due to being reported, but it may also be automatically generated with some type of key word search software on the site

  8. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.
    This is a first class post, awesome advice; I just had a girl ask me how much I would be willing to pay and what type of arrangement I wanted and could not figure another way to say without using keywords that will get you banned like pay per meet, or per date, etc. I will be sure to use this. Thanks.

  9. #6470
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Is she open to other SDs?

  10. #6469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Too late!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Borrow away. I once had my 5 step program posted on here but took it down. That was giving too much away.
    I completely understand. I never share my search, engage, and conversion techniques publicly. I immediately understood the value of the 5 step program and copied it into my files. However, I find I get better results when I adjust my program baed on certain characteristics. I also re-approach up to three times, after allowing some ripening period to pass. Each approach is intended to trigger a different interest / need. The women on the site adjust their expectations over time and their relative degree of success or failure. In any case, it's all good! You and I have different targets and hunting territories. Sharing techniques simply allows us to bring pleasure to a greater number of women. You are the Master; I am a mere padiwan learner.

    BAM.

  11. #6468
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.
    Thanks, I heard about this and was cautious for 2 years but lately a lot more women just throw it out there and I responded in kind. My mistake.

  12. #6467
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I got lax and used PPM during convos. I will probably take a break for a few months. How hard is it to get back on? I hate to try some methods and just end up out on $110 if SA still finds you and bans you again.
    Instead of PPM, simply say, "I can provide your allowance at every date," or words to that effect. It's the use of pay-for-play terminology that gets you banned.

  13. #6466

    An absolute feast

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that the women on the site are starting to be more reasonable and eager than they were for the last eighteen months. The supply of women who are my sweet spot have not yet recovered but my engage and hit rates are improving every week. I think the ice jam is starting to break-up.
    SA has been an incredible buffet this past month. Absolutely beautiful girls who eagerly want you filling them up.

    I just had the craziest sex marathon a few days ago, eight hours of non stop fucking with a tanned, green eyed dime. Pretty face, natural double Ds, slim waist, plump ass, gorgeous legs and thighs. An amazing passionate kisser. CIP, CIM, CIA, A2 M, A2 P. I'm still dreaming about how good it felt to be in her ass. We met at her beachside apartment, and she didn't ask me for a cent. As I tried to leave, having completely emptied every last drop of juice in my balls into her, she followed me out the bedroom and kept unbuckling my pants, begging "keep fucking me daddy, please keep fucking me. " What an absolute nympho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 120.jpg‎   121.jpg‎  

  14. #6465

    Messed up, got banned

    I got lax and used PPM during convos. I will probably take a break for a few months. How hard is it to get back on? I hate to try some methods and just end up out on $110 if SA still finds you and bans you again.

  15. #6464

    Prepaid card

    What prepaid card is everyone using for seekings monthly subscription. The Vanilla card isn't working for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape