Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 11221
-
03-14-22 00:18 #6496Senior Member

Posts: 235Seeking definitely knows which side of the labia their bread is buttered.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 21:46 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 5603So I guess if you are an SB you can say whatever you want.
The attached image was sent to via seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-9510c3f662dd
"just for quick meet ups $$"
-
03-13-22 19:23 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 5603After a long drought I finally nailed about as new a newbie as you can hope to get. A mixed freshman that I actually went on a dinner date with and then went back to the FC for 2 solid hours minus a 5 minute break of above average sex. She got tens in some areas and sixes in others but overall a satisfying experience.
Picked her up from her parents house in a very upscale part of town. A little bit of a white washed personality but that goes along with the type of AA or mixed girls that are sometimes attracted to white guys. Money was definitely not her only objective. She was the type of girl I hope to meet. Drug free, huge daddy issues, 100% submissive degradee, curious, horney, had stamina, followed all directions immediately and to the best of her 18 year old ability. And not a drop of brat in her. I know some guys like that brat taming thing. And it can be cute sometimes when they are pretty enough to get away with it, but not really my thing (although I have put up with a lot of it in the past).
The type of girl that initially you have to talk your way into her pants if you are a low baller like me. Got to love the 50 year age gap. Not the type I would pass along for any reason. She is definitely good for a few more dates. Why post this? Just to let you know that patience and persistence will pay off in the bowl (as in most endeavors).
-
03-12-22 02:11 #6493Regular Member

Posts: 17This link is better, 33% off.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=SP2022V33
-
03-11-22 23:41 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 5603When I read things like this I am convinced more than ever that it is the entitled white girls that do all the complaining. I have been saying FWB for years and in hundreds of messages with no problem.
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 23:38 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 5603I used to respond to these online girls with "take all the time you want to get to know me, but I don't pay an allowance until we get intimate". That always ended the txting. Except in a few cases where they thought they had buttered me up enough to ask for some change. And then it ended. Now I just move on. Always a waste of time.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 22:19 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 489Anyone seen her?
She is my type.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-1c0058265f4c
-
03-11-22 15:49 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 41425% Off St Patrick's Weekend Promotion
I got a 25% off promo, if anyone has a better deal feel free to share the link:
https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25
-
03-11-22 15:39 #6488Regular Member

Posts: 9Wow
If you can PM me her profile, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 23:17 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 423Lucky
I message her before but I didn't follow through anymore since I found one and don't have the luxury of more than that.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 22:22 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 211Taestie wants Online LOL
https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51
This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.
-
03-09-22 20:02 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 110Banned
Got banned from sa, apparently I violated terms and conditions, I emailed them saying that I should not see anymore charges from them if they were permanently banning me and they responded yes I would not be billed anymore and I was banned for soliciting money for sex, which is stupid because I never explicitly told anyone on there that I would pay to have sex with them, I always said allowance and fwb, but some sour lady or 2 probably got mad since I didn't want to give them 1 k ppm, but whatever it is what it is, I still had half a month left and things were really looking good.
-
03-09-22 19:46 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 414All messages are monitored for specific pay-for-play terminology, as well as links to sites like OF.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:44 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 414Please share some of your Soft White Underbelly girls, we're really missing out!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:42 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 414The girl in the first profile looks no better or worse than the girls discussed in the K-agency threads. To each their own, but I would never throw down 6 k for that.
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






