Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 24808
-
02-28-22 09:26 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 808Her number
Her number is not going to get anybody any pussy.
Originally Posted by UnoMas2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 04:11 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 56When I made contact with this provider she instantly wanted a deposit to "confirm a reservation", aside from a TGTBT hh rate, use caution when making contact should you decide to do so.
https://callescort.org/260-247-6858
-
02-28-22 01:08 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 42Looking to confirm this is a UTR girl
So I met this girl called Katie online on a SDSB site and she gave me her number. I had a good textual conversation with her and then she ghosted me for a day. I texted her cold from another number and immediately she propositioned me for an outcall with a friend of hers for 120 each for a three hour visit. I'll attach photos here. I'm basically wondering if you guys know her already, have seen her, or, amazingly, is she really a UTR girl? If you've seen an ad for her, please send a link. Of course, I have her number to trade if you have trades to offer. Thanks.
-
02-27-22 15:20 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 1174I might be way off base but is this the one who also has used the name Mercedes or Winter? If so, there were bad issues reported way back a year or so ago. If this is her, it looks like the habit has taken it's toll weight-wise. Again, don't put too much on this. I'm not at all sure it's even her. Just throwing this out there to see if anyone tells me I’m an idiot.
Originally Posted by EvilHakoora
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 14:35 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info on this girl named Autumn
This is her recent profile -.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/23623365
Last 4 cell digits 0351.
-
02-27-22 14:02 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 50Big redhead
It's has been a year or more. She looks like her picture, bigger than pictures, friendly, great rack, decent service.
Originally Posted by AndrewSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 12:11 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 52The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.
Will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast, Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style.
I might be wrong, but if the girls are 'real' pretty, I automatically think 'scam'. If they say they will do just about anything, I think 'scam'. If they say they need a 'daddy' to teach them or that their man is no longer interested, or that they are so horny and need a big dick, 'scam'. I have seen a lot of ad's where I really want to pull the trigger, but know it's just a waste of time. Also, big clue is if you call a number and then start getting spam calls.
Originally Posted by Eduard85
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 12:03 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 52Hotel Asians
I have been with seven hotel Asians. Only two of them were as nice looking as the pic's in their ad's. The other five were either passable or I was just too horny to care. I took one look at two others when I got to the door and said no thanks. I have not been to one of them in well over two years. Can go to Asian spa and get better for near the same price, so why bother?
Originally Posted by Jndy500
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 11:55 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 52Rising cost
Yes, it has to be DI quality for me to go over $160. I have to laugh at even some of the $160 for a HH ones. They have this long list of stuff they will not do and look like shit and / or strung out. Listen girls, if you're in a $60 a night or less hotel, then you are probably at most worth $120.
Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 11:50 #17929Senior Member

Posts: 52Courtny (Big Redhead)
I have never been with her, but she has been posting for about two years up in the Castelton area. I would go see her, but she will not do BBBJ. Past post says that she does Greek and likes it.
Originally Posted by AndrewSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 10:09 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 58Redhead
I meet her a couple of months ago. Very nice and personable but in kind of a dirty room. Safe location with lots of rules. She's a good time with covered everything if that doesn't bother you. I would repeat but only in a pinch. Also, she does offer doubles with a blonde from time to time which I plan on trying at some point.
Originally Posted by AndrewSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 10:07 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 344New to the game
Hi fellas,
First time, long time.
Looking for advice, new to the escort game. Been visiting MPs for a while but wanted to try Greek since I've never had a relationship with someone eager and willing for it. Tried for the first time yesterday and realized how green I am. I've done my hw and RTFF so I got a burner number and went through EB iso a Greek provider. I felt prepared and scheduled a qv with Courtney Lynn. I was a little hesitant because I found some recent posts by her with different numbers.
https://tryst.link/escort/courtney-lynn
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75971998
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/561418782702
I know some of these sites are aggregators and found an old post from when she was in California so I texted the 317 numbers and got the same location. This is what I found interesting.
Her rates kept changing, qv Greek was 140 then 160 then 150. When I arrived at the super 8 in Castleton and let her know, she asked me all over again what time, what service, age, and race. Other than race, I had already answered the other questions, all she had to do was scroll up. Then she asks for a selfie. Spidey senses tingle with this because it seemed like info needed for a bust. X dollars for why service and this is what I look like. Communication breaks down since I didn't want to do the selfie and I cut my losses and leave.
So here is the help I'm looking for. Does anyone know how a sting operation happens? Is the question "are you a police officer or affiliated with law enforcement" a true filter? Is it typical to delete a text chain before an encounter or is the short term memory loss a sign of too much partying?
Thanks for any help!
-
02-27-22 09:48 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 194Hotel asians
Adultsearch has a ton. Also seems to be best alternative for parlor ads w rr down.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 09:36 #17925Senior Member

Posts: 73Info
Any info on this big redhead?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/115723115406
-
02-27-22 00:29 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 48Inflation
I've been on the sidelines for awhile exactly for this reason. I'll pay for a good experience, but $1. 80 for a maybe with a new girl, that doesn't do what I want, no.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




