Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 24823
-
02-26-22 21:56 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 222Thanks, here's a sample communication
These local prices are going up. Here's how I communication with them:
Originally Posted by PickleRic
[View Original Post]
Me: Send a text with, "hey, I liked your profile, I'm a WM, 56, . What side of town are you on and what's a HH incall?
She: Northwest, 180.
Me: Ok, Thanks, Too much for me. Good luck.
At this point, there may be some delay. However, 6 out of 10 will come back with:
Her: Quality is more expensive. How much do you have?
Me: I'm not asking you to lower your rate. I just have a hard stop at 150 per hh.
At this point, again, 6 out of 10 will come back with:
Her: I can do 150. Or She'll say, I'll do 160.
Again. Even if they came back to 150 or 160, take into account what you could get for 180.
I continue to be shocked by some of these girls. HH for 180 and No GFE, NO kissing, No DATY, No bare. No anal. NO NO NO for 180/ hh? And this is with NO reviews? Are we nuts? If they aren; t willing to do any of these things, they are basically saying No foreplay. And if that's the case, its a QV only. So do the QV for a 100 bucks.
Just my thoughts.
We need to reset the landscape guys. We are the ones with the cash.
-
02-26-22 17:59 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 153Thanks Jeast! I obviously haven't checked recently. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 17:52 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 1174RR or Rubratings has been down due to hackers. No word on how long before they're back.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 17:38 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 153Hotel Asians
There really isn't any way to find out the choices. You can ask questions and ask for pictures but do not believe anything you are told.
Originally Posted by Jndy500
[View Original Post]
They are in the business of getting you there and will tell you or show you what they think you want.
I have had mixed experiences with hotel Asians. Some have been incredible and some I have walked out shortly after I arrived.
My advice: Tell the handler what you want and then walk out if you do not see what you want.
For example. You might say I want your skinniest girl with small boobs or I want your girl with the biggest boobs or whatever you are looking for. If you the girl you visit is not to your liking, do not stay.
I have also found it easier to find them on RR instead of SKG.
-
02-26-22 17:31 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 247The tiger has her twisted. Sad such a nice person.
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 11:16 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 239Puerto Rican
I didn't talk to her during the act as I don't speak spanish so I have no idea about dirty talk. As I said she is a gorgeous girl. Not sure what you consider gnd. I found her to be very attractive, just not what I usually look for in the service dept as far as GFE, kissing, etc.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 08:14 #17917Regular Member

Posts: 22Dowtown pretty girl exposed
She sent me a nice pic of her, then I sent a 2 fingers pic and asked her for the same, then she ask me for $30 by mistake I sent 300 $$ yeah right. If you need her cash app, is here too. Be careful guys, there is scammers everywhere.
-
02-26-22 08:04 #17916Regular Member

Posts: 22Dowtown Pretty Girl
I try to reach this girl and until today I get a response but something smell fishy in here https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ncall/44516086.
Her prices are 80 - 120 - 200. She is located by the circle on Hilton garden Hotel. And she is in a hurry to get me there. Do you guys have visit this pretty good looking girl? Any report on her? I read back on the forum but I did not find anything. Not sure if I can TOFTT. My instinct is saying don't go.
-
02-26-22 07:55 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 45Catherine
I bailed on Catherine too. She didn't tell me she had moved until I was on my way to meet her and I realised it was an hour and half drive one way. By the time you travel and spend some time together you've shot the bigger part of a day so I politely declined. The way I understood it she was working out of a house in Lizton. I didn't ask for address since I was bailing anyway. Surprised she got nasty with you. She always seemed so meek and mild.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 06:29 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 235Be careful w Catherine
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...arine/44369350
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
Your links were dead end so thought I'd help.
I had to bail on this one because Spidey senses were triggered over a shady location. The address had me in an alley on the west side but no actual street number etc. I told her i was uncomfortable but no assurance from her or direction to help me out. She got pretty nasty with me afterwards too. My experience with communications with her in the past didnt help either. Very hit and miss on response.
-
02-26-22 06:13 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 235Bella is OK
Right now. I get it, you two didn't click. I'm just reporting she is safe and a good experience currently not 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by Koodhi
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 15:39 #17912Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the advice
Little head always trying to jump on the wrong hole. Thanks for the advice. Learning more every time.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 08:18 #17911Regular Member

Posts: 10Best advice I have ever seen on here. Great post!
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 02:12 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 44Bella
Oh wow lucky you. Read previous posts from myself and other mongers. Its a terrible experience.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 00:56 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 138Spanish dirty Talk
Is she silent during the act? I know a little Spanish. Her dirty talkin in Spanish might be a winner. There aren't any face pics on the ad. Is she attractive? Girl next door type?.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





