Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17908

    Good Luck

    I come to Indy about once every month or so and on each trip I have reached out to her. MILFs and mature women, they are always younger than me, are my thing.

    Since 11/20 she has NEVER returned a message.

    Her loss, because some other woman always got my money and I always had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Check.

    Escort Babylon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...indianapolis/1

    And Skipthegames.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/

    She's got ads on there all of the time.

  2. #17907

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Jndy500  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946

    Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I know some posters have said they had good luck, but I've never been successful. Have tried probably a dozen times over the last few years with no success. Tried based on area codes, location since some stay at same hotels, postings on this site, but every time was a 4/10, old, unattractive, so I quit looking.

    If you decide to try hope you have better luck than I did.

  3. #17906

    Hotel Asians

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946

    Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #17905
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast ,Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style.
    If you google the Snapchat user it usually shows all the ads it has been linked to!

  5. #17904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.

    I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.
    The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.
    “will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast ,Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style”.

  6. #17903

    Re: Catherine?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattW801  [View Original Post]
    Who is this teacher Catherine you speak of? How do I get more info on her?

    Thanks MW.
    Check.

    Escort Babylon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...indianapolis/1

    And Skipthegames.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/

    She's got ads on there all of the time.

  7. #17902

    Has all the earmarks of being fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.

    I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.
    At best, it's an online thing. Nothing in person. At best.

  8. #17901

    Yeah, She's flaky at best

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 18 months for me. Saw her at her parents last time. I liked her a lot and she was reasonably priced for the efforts. But her struggles have really gotten ahead of her. She also put on a ton of weight from 2017 when I first saw her to 2020 when I last saw her.
    I last saw her 14 months ago, and I could clearly see the downward trend after seeing her a number of times over a couple of years. I tried to connect a couple of times last year, and on one occasion I was waiting to hear back from her as I waited close by to pick her up. After what I thought was communication leading to really connecting, I had address, time, confirmation from her that I was on my way. Crickets. I don't even remember her excuse.

    I would still see her, but I'm not going out of my way nor would I expect anything different. That would be insanity at best!

  9. #17900

    Somebody Know her?

    Hello,

    Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.

    I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.

  10. #17899

    Over a year

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum43  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since she moved. Used to be my favorite. It's too far for me to go now. Especially since she can be so unreliable. She was one of the best, but I think she has a lot of issues. If you go see her I hope you will report back. I would like to know how she is doing.
    It's been at least 18 months for me. Saw her at her parents last time. I liked her a lot and she was reasonably priced for the efforts. But her struggles have really gotten ahead of her. She also put on a ton of weight from 2017 when I first saw her to 2020 when I last saw her.

  11. #17898

    The teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.
    I haven't seen her since she moved. Used to be my favorite. It's too far for me to go now. Especially since she can be so unreliable. She was one of the best, but I think she has a lot of issues. If you go see her I hope you will report back. I would like to know how she is doing.

  12. #17897

    Catherine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.
    Who is this teacher Catherine you speak of? How do I get more info on her?

    Thanks MW.

  13. #17896

    Teacher

    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.

  14. #17895

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.
    She stood me up months ago when I tried visiting her. Got to her hotel then crickets. Then read some not so good reviews here later. Maybe I'll try giving her another chance later.

  15. #17894

    Bella AKA Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. All in all a great experience.
    I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape