Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 24828
-
02-26-22 06:13 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 235Bella is OK
Right now. I get it, you two didn't click. I'm just reporting she is safe and a good experience currently not 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by Koodhi
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 15:39 #17912Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the advice
Little head always trying to jump on the wrong hole. Thanks for the advice. Learning more every time.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 08:18 #17911Regular Member

Posts: 10Best advice I have ever seen on here. Great post!
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 02:12 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 44Bella
Oh wow lucky you. Read previous posts from myself and other mongers. Its a terrible experience.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 00:56 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 138Spanish dirty Talk
Is she silent during the act? I know a little Spanish. Her dirty talkin in Spanish might be a winner. There aren't any face pics on the ad. Is she attractive? Girl next door type?.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 22:04 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 1825Good Luck
I come to Indy about once every month or so and on each trip I have reached out to her. MILFs and mature women, they are always younger than me, are my thing.
Since 11/20 she has NEVER returned a message.
Her loss, because some other woman always got my money and I always had a good time.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 20:54 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 72Hotel Asians
I know some posters have said they had good luck, but I've never been successful. Have tried probably a dozen times over the last few years with no success. Tried based on area codes, location since some stay at same hotels, postings on this site, but every time was a 4/10, old, unattractive, so I quit looking.
Originally Posted by Jndy500
[View Original Post]
If you decide to try hope you have better luck than I did.
-
02-24-22 20:27 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 39Hotel Asians
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946
Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-
02-24-22 19:40 #17905Regular Member

Posts: 23If you google the Snapchat user it usually shows all the ads it has been linked to!
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:20 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 1175The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.
Originally Posted by Eduard85
[View Original Post]
“will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast ,Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style”.
-
02-24-22 17:08 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 633Re: Catherine?
Check.
Originally Posted by MattW801
[View Original Post]
Escort Babylon.
https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...indianapolis/1
And Skipthegames.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/
She's got ads on there all of the time.
-
02-24-22 16:50 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 808Has all the earmarks of being fake.
At best, it's an online thing. Nothing in person. At best.
Originally Posted by Eduard85
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 16:30 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 54Yeah, She's flaky at best
I last saw her 14 months ago, and I could clearly see the downward trend after seeing her a number of times over a couple of years. I tried to connect a couple of times last year, and on one occasion I was waiting to hear back from her as I waited close by to pick her up. After what I thought was communication leading to really connecting, I had address, time, confirmation from her that I was on my way. Crickets. I don't even remember her excuse.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I would still see her, but I'm not going out of my way nor would I expect anything different. That would be insanity at best!
-
02-24-22 15:38 #17900Regular Member

Posts: 22Somebody Know her?
Hello,
Just wonder if one in this group know this girl.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75839947#.
I saw different pics on different post on alligator, but I'm wonder if she is real.
-
02-24-22 13:35 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 1095Over a year
It's been at least 18 months for me. Saw her at her parents last time. I liked her a lot and she was reasonably priced for the efforts. But her struggles have really gotten ahead of her. She also put on a ton of weight from 2017 when I first saw her to 2020 when I last saw her.
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





