Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17923

    Thanks, here's a sample communication

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleRic  [View Original Post]
    Best advice I have ever seen on here. Great post!
    These local prices are going up. Here's how I communication with them:

    Me: Send a text with, "hey, I liked your profile, I'm a WM, 56, . What side of town are you on and what's a HH incall?

    She: Northwest, 180.

    Me: Ok, Thanks, Too much for me. Good luck.

    At this point, there may be some delay. However, 6 out of 10 will come back with:

    Her: Quality is more expensive. How much do you have?

    Me: I'm not asking you to lower your rate. I just have a hard stop at 150 per hh.

    At this point, again, 6 out of 10 will come back with:

    Her: I can do 150. Or She'll say, I'll do 160.

    Again. Even if they came back to 150 or 160, take into account what you could get for 180.

    I continue to be shocked by some of these girls. HH for 180 and No GFE, NO kissing, No DATY, No bare. No anal. NO NO NO for 180/ hh? And this is with NO reviews? Are we nuts? If they aren; t willing to do any of these things, they are basically saying No foreplay. And if that's the case, its a QV only. So do the QV for a 100 bucks.

    Just my thoughts.

    We need to reset the landscape guys. We are the ones with the cash.

  2. #17922
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    RR or Rubratings has been down due to hackers. No word on how long before they're back.
    Thanks Jeast! I obviously haven't checked recently. Thanks for the update.

  3. #17921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I have also found it easier to find them on RR instead of SKG.
    RR or Rubratings has been down due to hackers. No word on how long before they're back.

  4. #17920

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Jndy500  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946

    Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    There really isn't any way to find out the choices. You can ask questions and ask for pictures but do not believe anything you are told.

    They are in the business of getting you there and will tell you or show you what they think you want.

    I have had mixed experiences with hotel Asians. Some have been incredible and some I have walked out shortly after I arrived.

    My advice: Tell the handler what you want and then walk out if you do not see what you want.

    For example. You might say I want your skinniest girl with small boobs or I want your girl with the biggest boobs or whatever you are looking for. If you the girl you visit is not to your liking, do not stay.

    I have also found it easier to find them on RR instead of SKG.

  5. #17919
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum43  [View Original Post]
    I bailed on Catherine too. She didn't tell me she had moved until I was on my way to meet her and I realised it was an hour and half drive one way. By the time you travel and spend some time together you've shot the bigger part of a day so I politely declined. The way I understood it she was working out of a house in Lizton. I didn't ask for address since I was bailing anyway. Surprised she got nasty with you. She always seemed so meek and mild.
    The tiger has her twisted. Sad such a nice person.

  6. #17918

    Puerto Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Is she silent during the act? I know a little Spanish. Her dirty talkin in Spanish might be a winner. There aren't any face pics on the ad. Is she attractive? Girl next door type?.
    I didn't talk to her during the act as I don't speak spanish so I have no idea about dirty talk. As I said she is a gorgeous girl. Not sure what you consider gnd. I found her to be very attractive, just not what I usually look for in the service dept as far as GFE, kissing, etc.

  7. #17917

    Dowtown pretty girl exposed

    She sent me a nice pic of her, then I sent a 2 fingers pic and asked her for the same, then she ask me for $30 by mistake I sent 300 $$ yeah right. If you need her cash app, is here too. Be careful guys, there is scammers everywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220226-080939_TextFree.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220226-080925_TextFree.jpg‎  

  8. #17916

    Dowtown Pretty Girl

    I try to reach this girl and until today I get a response but something smell fishy in here https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ncall/44516086.

    Her prices are 80 - 120 - 200. She is located by the circle on Hilton garden Hotel. And she is in a hurry to get me there. Do you guys have visit this pretty good looking girl? Any report on her? I read back on the forum but I did not find anything. Not sure if I can TOFTT. My instinct is saying don't go.

  9. #17915

    Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...arine/44369350

    Your links were dead end so thought I'd help.

    I had to bail on this one because Spidey senses were triggered over a shady location. The address had me in an alley on the west side but no actual street number etc. I told her i was uncomfortable but no assurance from her or direction to help me out. She got pretty nasty with me afterwards too. My experience with communications with her in the past didnt help either. Very hit and miss on response.
    I bailed on Catherine too. She didn't tell me she had moved until I was on my way to meet her and I realised it was an hour and half drive one way. By the time you travel and spend some time together you've shot the bigger part of a day so I politely declined. The way I understood it she was working out of a house in Lizton. I didn't ask for address since I was bailing anyway. Surprised she got nasty with you. She always seemed so meek and mild.

  10. #17914

    Be careful w Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Check.

    Escort Babylon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...indianapolis/1

    And Skipthegames.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/

    She's got ads on there all of the time.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...arine/44369350

    Your links were dead end so thought I'd help.

    I had to bail on this one because Spidey senses were triggered over a shady location. The address had me in an alley on the west side but no actual street number etc. I told her i was uncomfortable but no assurance from her or direction to help me out. She got pretty nasty with me afterwards too. My experience with communications with her in the past didnt help either. Very hit and miss on response.

  11. #17913

    Bella is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow lucky you. Read previous posts from myself and other mongers. Its a terrible experience.
    Right now. I get it, you two didn't click. I'm just reporting she is safe and a good experience currently not 2 years ago.

  12. #17912

    Thanks for the advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.
    will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast ,Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style.
    Little head always trying to jump on the wrong hole. Thanks for the advice. Learning more every time.

  13. #17911
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I get it that inflation is making everything more expensive but I doubt the supply chain issues have much to do with the price of pussy.

    I have a hard stop at 150/ hhr for local girls. If I'm going to go to 180/ hhr, look at the following 2 girls and tell me which one you want?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...hious/43702530 180/ hhr.

    Or.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/angelina/ 180/ hhr.

    Even at 150/ hhr for the top one, I would say to myself, for an extra 30, I could have Angelina and not have to worry about someone hiding in the bathroom.

    Guys, only WE can drive the prices down to normal levels.
    Best advice I have ever seen on here. Great post!

  14. #17910

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.
    Oh wow lucky you. Read previous posts from myself and other mongers. Its a terrible experience.

  15. #17909

    Spanish dirty Talk

    Is she silent during the act? I know a little Spanish. Her dirty talkin in Spanish might be a winner. There aren't any face pics on the ad. Is she attractive? Girl next door type?.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently. She's a tiny gorgeous black Puerto Rican girl with a big booty and nice perky tits. Very nice body but all business and not GFE in any way. All activities were covered and no kissing. That being said she's attractive enough for me to repeat and she was friendly, but I would only see her for another 100 qv. FYI she uses a translation app and doesn't speak a lick of English.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/093986169987

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape