Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17938

    Her number

    Quote Originally Posted by UnoMas2022  [View Original Post]
    So I met this girl called Katie online on a SDSB site and she gave me her number. I had a good textual conversation with her and then she ghosted me for a day. I texted her cold from another number and immediately she propositioned me for an outcall with a friend of hers for 120 each for a three hour visit. I'll attach photos here. I'm basically wondering if you guys know her already, have seen her, or, amazingly, is she really a UTR girl? If you've seen an ad for her, please send a link. Of course, I have her number to trade if you have trades to offer. Thanks.
    Her number is not going to get anybody any pussy.

  2. #17937
    When I made contact with this provider she instantly wanted a deposit to "confirm a reservation", aside from a TGTBT hh rate, use caution when making contact should you decide to do so.

    https://callescort.org/260-247-6858

  3. #17936

    Looking to confirm this is a UTR girl

    So I met this girl called Katie online on a SDSB site and she gave me her number. I had a good textual conversation with her and then she ghosted me for a day. I texted her cold from another number and immediately she propositioned me for an outcall with a friend of hers for 120 each for a three hour visit. I'll attach photos here. I'm basically wondering if you guys know her already, have seen her, or, amazingly, is she really a UTR girl? If you've seen an ad for her, please send a link. Of course, I have her number to trade if you have trades to offer. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg‎   127e8058ed60c1992c84e11e9b63c27466b21a14-1.jpg‎  

  4. #17935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakoora  [View Original Post]
    This is her recent profile -.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/23623365

    Last 4 cell digits 0351.
    I might be way off base but is this the one who also has used the name Mercedes or Winter? If so, there were bad issues reported way back a year or so ago. If this is her, it looks like the habit has taken it's toll weight-wise. Again, don't put too much on this. I'm not at all sure it's even her. Just throwing this out there to see if anyone tells me I’m an idiot.

  5. #17934

    Any info on this girl named Autumn

    This is her recent profile -.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/23623365

    Last 4 cell digits 0351.

  6. #17933

    Big redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    It's has been a year or more. She looks like her picture, bigger than pictures, friendly, great rack, decent service.

  7. #17932
    The phrases used in the ad tell me 100% that it's fake.

    Will give you my full service such as hardcore, BBJ, breast, Nuru, 69 , Doggy and many more style.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Little head always trying to jump on the wrong hole. Thanks for the advice. Learning more every time.
    I might be wrong, but if the girls are 'real' pretty, I automatically think 'scam'. If they say they will do just about anything, I think 'scam'. If they say they need a 'daddy' to teach them or that their man is no longer interested, or that they are so horny and need a big dick, 'scam'. I have seen a lot of ad's where I really want to pull the trigger, but know it's just a waste of time. Also, big clue is if you call a number and then start getting spam calls.

  8. #17931

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Jndy500  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/282756653946

    Any of you have success trying to find out more of the choices before proceeding? After reading the Manhattan forum, I am craving Asian LOL. I have read in Indy, but it seems to be mostly miss and old.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I have been with seven hotel Asians. Only two of them were as nice looking as the pic's in their ad's. The other five were either passable or I was just too horny to care. I took one look at two others when I got to the door and said no thanks. I have not been to one of them in well over two years. Can go to Asian spa and get better for near the same price, so why bother?

  9. #17930

    Rising cost

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the sidelines for awhile exactly for this reason. I'll pay for a good experience, but $1. 80 for a maybe with a new girl, that doesn't do what I want, no.
    Yes, it has to be DI quality for me to go over $160. I have to laugh at even some of the $160 for a HH ones. They have this long list of stuff they will not do and look like shit and / or strung out. Listen girls, if you're in a $60 a night or less hotel, then you are probably at most worth $120.

  10. #17929

    Courtny (Big Redhead)

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    I have never been with her, but she has been posting for about two years up in the Castelton area. I would go see her, but she will not do BBBJ. Past post says that she does Greek and likes it.

  11. #17928

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    I meet her a couple of months ago. Very nice and personable but in kind of a dirty room. Safe location with lots of rules. She's a good time with covered everything if that doesn't bother you. I would repeat but only in a pinch. Also, she does offer doubles with a blonde from time to time which I plan on trying at some point.

  12. #17927

    New to the game

    Hi fellas,

    First time, long time.

    Looking for advice, new to the escort game. Been visiting MPs for a while but wanted to try Greek since I've never had a relationship with someone eager and willing for it. Tried for the first time yesterday and realized how green I am. I've done my hw and RTFF so I got a burner number and went through EB iso a Greek provider. I felt prepared and scheduled a qv with Courtney Lynn. I was a little hesitant because I found some recent posts by her with different numbers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/courtney-lynn

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75971998

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/561418782702

    I know some of these sites are aggregators and found an old post from when she was in California so I texted the 317 numbers and got the same location. This is what I found interesting.

    Her rates kept changing, qv Greek was 140 then 160 then 150. When I arrived at the super 8 in Castleton and let her know, she asked me all over again what time, what service, age, and race. Other than race, I had already answered the other questions, all she had to do was scroll up. Then she asks for a selfie. Spidey senses tingle with this because it seemed like info needed for a bust. X dollars for why service and this is what I look like. Communication breaks down since I didn't want to do the selfie and I cut my losses and leave.

    So here is the help I'm looking for. Does anyone know how a sting operation happens? Is the question "are you a police officer or affiliated with law enforcement" a true filter? Is it typical to delete a text chain before an encounter or is the short term memory loss a sign of too much partying?

    Thanks for any help!

  13. #17926

    Hotel asians

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    There really isn't any way to find out the choices. You can ask questions and ask for pictures but do not believe anything you are told.

    They are in the business of getting you there and will tell you or show you what they think you want.

    I have had mixed experiences with hotel Asians. Some have been incredible and some I have walked out shortly after I arrived.

    My advice: Tell the handler what you want and then walk out if you do not see what you want.

    For example. You might say I want your skinniest girl with small boobs or I want your girl with the biggest boobs or whatever you are looking for. If you the girl you visit is not to your liking, do not stay.

    I have also found it easier to find them on RR instead of SKG.
    Adultsearch has a ton. Also seems to be best alternative for parlor ads w rr down.

  14. #17925

  15. #17924

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    These local prices are going up. Here's how I communication with them:

    Me: Send a text with, "hey, I liked your profile, I'm a WM, 56, . What side of town are you on and what's a HH incall?

    She: Northwest, 180.

    Me: Ok, Thanks, Too much for me. Good luck.

    At this point, there may be some delay. However, 6 out of 10 will come back with:

    Her: Quality is more expensive. How much do you have?

    Me: I'm not asking you to lower your rate. I just have a hard stop at 150 per hh.

    At this point, again, 6 out of 10 will come back with:

    Her: I can do 150. Or She'll say, I'll do 160.

    Again. Even if they came back to 150 or 160, take into account what you could get for 180.

    I continue to be shocked by some of these girls. HH for 180 and No GFE, NO kissing, No DATY, No bare. No anal. NO NO NO for 180/ hh? And this is with NO reviews? Are we nuts? If they aren; t willing to do any of these things, they are basically saying No foreplay. And if that's the case, its a QV only. So do the QV for a 100 bucks.

    Just my thoughts.

    We need to reset the landscape guys. We are the ones with the cash.
    I've been on the sidelines for awhile exactly for this reason. I'll pay for a good experience, but $1. 80 for a maybe with a new girl, that doesn't do what I want, no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape