Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46532

    Lydia

    Anyone seen ydia at Rose Massage on Alpharetta?. Have seen her a couple of times. Great HE and utc top and bottom. Cute and energetic.

  2. #46531
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore? You should pay a visit before posting.
    It doesn't exist, if you pay them a visit you'll see it's called VIP Spa now.

  3. #46530

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It's better to state the exact services you desire. Keep in mind that the majority of FS parlors have older women, the exception (not by a lot) being Gold Spa in Buckhead. However, Gold Spa will seriously rape your wallet unless you're a big spender anyway.
    Niteluvr you pm is full. Message me.

  4. #46529
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #46528
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #46527
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Yes they do. Oh wait, was that one of my previous handles?
    At least five, previous and current. You need a new hobby.

  7. #46526
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore, same with Aromatherapy. I wouldn't describe the girls at Therapy + as MILFY or thick, generally on the younger, slimmer side.
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore? You should pay a visit before posting.

  8. #46525
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    It has been a couple of years since I've had the opportunity to play in Atlanta. I will be down Wednesday. I am in the process of reading the forum and doing my research however it looks like several things may have changed. Do any of you guys care to give me some good FS AMP advice please. Tje last time I was there I hit 3 AMPs in one day. The only names I remember is Soda at Joy. I had another youngish one in a two story shopping centr thing. That last but just as good in a small brown building that you had to drive down into the parking lot. I would love to hit 2 AMPs and maybe a UTR and Wrd. If you are ever headed to Knoxville and need help just hit me up.
    It's better to state the exact services you desire. Keep in mind that the majority of FS parlors have older women, the exception (not by a lot) being Gold Spa in Buckhead. However, Gold Spa will seriously rape your wallet unless you're a big spender anyway.

  9. #46524
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Headed over to iSPA after reports of a new girl. Kerri brought me to a room to wait 10 min and offered a 4 hand with her and new girl Sasa. Yes please. Sasa is cute, medium hair, medium build, 8/10 face and 8/10 body. Their hands never left my body for 45 min. They both offered the girls to play with during the flip. Kerri had a great technique. Happiness was found with each of my hands occupied with a girl. Both were playful and aimed to please. Table shower after felt great, I forgot how much I love table showers. Damage was 120/80 total. They are worth it. Treat yourself and go see them for a 4 hand. Cheers.
    Good. Hard to find providers that will pull out the twins for $40 tip.

  10. #46523
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    You told me not to fret, but I had a pretty restless night. Now I can relax again.

    I believe you completely.

    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
    Yes they do. Oh wait, was that one of my previous handles?

  11. #46522
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any suggestions as to where he should go?.
    NY NY Spa on Lakeshore Dr..

  12. #46521

    Band?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    You can't keep a good band down!
    Naw that wasn't a good band more like Milli vanilli.

  13. #46520

    Ispa

    Headed over to iSPA after reports of a new girl. Kerri brought me to a room to wait 10 min and offered a 4 hand with her and new girl Sasa. Yes please. Sasa is cute, medium hair, medium build, 8/10 face and 8/10 body. Their hands never left my body for 45 min. They both offered the girls to play with during the flip. Kerri had a great technique. Happiness was found with each of my hands occupied with a girl. Both were playful and aimed to please. Table shower after felt great, I forgot how much I love table showers. Damage was 120/80 total. They are worth it. Treat yourself and go see them for a 4 hand. Cheers.

  14. #46519
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    And just as predicted he's back.
    You told me not to fret, but I had a pretty restless night. Now I can relax again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know that he was banned when I sent the apology.
    I believe you completely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey1015  [View Original Post]
    This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information.

    I'm going to ban you again soon if you don't stop doing this.

    A2
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

  15. #46518

    Hello Atlanta brothers

    It has been a couple of years since I've had the opportunity to play in Atlanta. I will be down Wednesday. I am in the process of reading the forum and doing my research however it looks like several things may have changed. Do any of you guys care to give me some good FS AMP advice please. Tje last time I was there I hit 3 AMPs in one day. The only names I remember is Soda at Joy. I had another youngish one in a two story shopping centr thing. That last but just as good in a small brown building that you had to drive down into the parking lot. I would love to hit 2 AMPs and maybe a UTR and Wrd. If you are ever headed to Knoxville and need help just hit me up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape