Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46513

    Hello Atlanta brothers

    It has been a couple of years since I've had the opportunity to play in Atlanta. I will be down Wednesday. I am in the process of reading the forum and doing my research however it looks like several things may have changed. Do any of you guys care to give me some good FS AMP advice please. Tje last time I was there I hit 3 AMPs in one day. The only names I remember is Soda at Joy. I had another youngish one in a two story shopping centr thing. That last but just as good in a small brown building that you had to drive down into the parking lot. I would love to hit 2 AMPs and maybe a UTR and Wrd. If you are ever headed to Knoxville and need help just hit me up.

  2. #46512

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore, same with Aromatherapy. I wouldn't describe the girls at Therapy + as MILFY or thick, generally on the younger, slimmer side.
    Do you have any suggestions as to where he should go?.

  3. #46511
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he's back with either "Shabihoohoo" or "BandMeAgain".
    Or maybe you are Shabi. Who? Who?.

  4. #46510
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Not too sure about the thick / MILF type but you might try Gold Spa or Therapy Plus.
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore, same with Aromatherapy. I wouldn't describe the girls at Therapy + as MILFY or thick, generally on the younger, slimmer side.

  5. #46509
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal14  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town next weekend and want to try and Atlanta AMP. I'm into matures / milfs and busty / thick women so I'm not too concerned about age, just want to have a good FS experience with a chill older provider.
    Well, every KAMP features older women these days, except for Gold Spa in Buckhead. You should have no problem finding one. If you want a really old Korean, try Olympia Spa in Roswell.

  6. #46508
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mimi at DS Spa. Slim with nice rack with little to no azz. Extremely limited English, so I had to use hand signals as to where my aches and pains were located. She showed the girls at the end and the way she was positioned, there was no way to attempt to sample them. I thought that I was going to be sore the next day. I might repeat.

    Went to Massage Angel on 92. Two young ladies there but no Nichole or Mikky. I was told the other lady was busy so I got Amina (Great rack with flat ass. Massage was mediocre. The bad:

    1) The flip came about 20-25 mins into to the hour session. 2) She offer $60 with no touchy and she would remain clothed.

    I declined and had her finish the massage. It did appear that I was about to be shorted on time but I wasn't going to allow that nonsense. I did learn that I need to bring smaller bills for when poor service is given. Will not repeat unless it's with Nichole.
    Well, Mimi is like that. She'll display the twins during the handy and let you play with them, but will back away if you try suck on them. As for Nicole, she stays busy, so make an appointment if you really want to see her. Nothing on the top floor but her ass more than makes up for it. One time I asked if she'd get nude and she wanted $150! Too rich for me so I got a clothed HJ instead. All of the girls at Massage Angel have GPS, so I continually look for better places. Still want to try Eva at Iris as she looks good but nobody has posted anything about her yet.

  7. #46507
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    DIY not my thing either. Nvr.

    Just want to know who's and want to break barriers.

    That s all. LOL.
    Masochism is a helluva drug.

  8. #46506

    Just Goes to Show

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    And just as predicted he's back.
    You can't keep a good band down!

  9. #46505

    Who Knows

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJackCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Nothing you said shows up on scanners, arrest logs, etc. Looks like LE trying to scare folks, by posting here.
    Not all closures are initially reported to the public due to the circumstances I. E; licensing, tax evasion, laundering, etc.

    If you don't believe a report, go find out for yourself by visiting the shop instead of accusing the reported of false information.

  10. #46504
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    And just as predicted he's back.
    And it looks like MrJackCoffee is another one of his new handles.

  11. #46503

    Master Class

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Why do you need a specialist?
    You've probably heard of the 10,000 hour rule, which was popularized by Malcolm Gladwell's blockbuster book "Outliers." As Gladwell tells it, the rule goes like this: it takes 10,000 hours of intensive practice to achieve mastery of complex skills and materials, like playing the violin or skin flute (DIY).

  12. #46502
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Gina has been in Kennesaw at several know shops and at Katy for awhile. She will do more than just watch a DIY ending. However, if that is the extent of her current services at Excellence it means that Uncle LEO (or the threat thereof) has shrunk her menu to a starvation diet level. That's bad news. Stay safe out there..
    Peachtree Corners is a hot spot right now for parlors and LE, the smarter ones are being cautious.

  13. #46501

    Dios mio

    DIY not my thing either. Nvr.

    Just want to know who's and want to break barriers.

    That s all. LOL.

  14. #46500

    2 Recent Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Mimi. She sounded very Korean on the phone and sure enough, she is. Don't think anyone had mentioned this before. Had a long discussion in her native language with a lot of jokes thrown in, mainly about how big Jasmine's Colombian ass is.

    Mimi gives a thorough, firm massage. Toward the end I asked her several times to pull out the twins (in Korean because she only knows about a dozen English words) but she declined so I thought the session would end in disappointment; however, with about 10 minutes left she suddenly pulled them out and started a hand crank. Plenty of fondling but she wouldn't let me suck her nipples. She didn't even ask for a tip as she was eager to greet her next customer but I left a fair tip and she was happy.
    Saw Mimi at DS Spa. Slim with nice rack with little to no azz. Extremely limited English, so I had to use hand signals as to where my aches and pains were located. She showed the girls at the end and the way she was positioned, there was no way to attempt to sample them. I thought that I was going to be sore the next day. I might repeat.

    Went to Massage Angel on 92. Two young ladies there but no Nichole or Mikky. I was told the other lady was busy so I got Amina (Great rack with flat ass. Massage was mediocre. The bad:

    1) The flip came about 20-25 mins into to the hour session. 2) She offer $60 with no touchy and she would remain clothed.

    I declined and had her finish the massage. It did appear that I was about to be shorted on time but I wasn't going to allow that nonsense. I did learn that I need to bring smaller bills for when poor service is given. Will not repeat unless it's with Nichole.

  15. #46499
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    560 is expensive for a 21 year old Japanese Asian BBFS? Where can I get that here for less?
    You can't unless you fuck one of the few CAMP ladies that do BBFS with a stinky pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape