Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 59491
-
02-21-22 22:26 #46531Banned Member

Posts: 2410It doesn't exist, if you pay them a visit you'll see it's called VIP Spa now.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:18 #46530Senior Member

Posts: 1575Pm
Niteluvr you pm is full. Message me.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 20:56 #46529Senior Member

Posts: 201[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-21-22 20:37 #46528Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-21-22 20:16 #46527Banned Member

Posts: 13634At least five, previous and current. You need a new hobby.
Originally Posted by BandMeAgain
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 19:36 #46526Banned Member

Posts: 13634Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore? You should pay a visit before posting.
Originally Posted by BandMeAgain
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 19:34 #46525Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's better to state the exact services you desire. Keep in mind that the majority of FS parlors have older women, the exception (not by a lot) being Gold Spa in Buckhead. However, Gold Spa will seriously rape your wallet unless you're a big spender anyway.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 19:31 #46524Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good. Hard to find providers that will pull out the twins for $40 tip.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 19:23 #46523Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes they do. Oh wait, was that one of my previous handles?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 19:22 #46522Banned Member

Posts: 2410NY NY Spa on Lakeshore Dr..
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 18:02 #46521Senior Member

Posts: 386Band?
Naw that wasn't a good band more like Milli vanilli.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 17:30 #46520Senior Member

Posts: 798Ispa
Headed over to iSPA after reports of a new girl. Kerri brought me to a room to wait 10 min and offered a 4 hand with her and new girl Sasa. Yes please. Sasa is cute, medium hair, medium build, 8/10 face and 8/10 body. Their hands never left my body for 45 min. They both offered the girls to play with during the flip. Kerri had a great technique. Happiness was found with each of my hands occupied with a girl. Both were playful and aimed to please. Table shower after felt great, I forgot how much I love table showers. Damage was 120/80 total. They are worth it. Treat yourself and go see them for a 4 hand. Cheers.
-
02-21-22 17:17 #46519Senior Member

Posts: 594You told me not to fret, but I had a pretty restless night. Now I can relax again.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
I believe you completely.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 16:46 #46518Senior Member

Posts: 1575Hello Atlanta brothers
It has been a couple of years since I've had the opportunity to play in Atlanta. I will be down Wednesday. I am in the process of reading the forum and doing my research however it looks like several things may have changed. Do any of you guys care to give me some good FS AMP advice please. Tje last time I was there I hit 3 AMPs in one day. The only names I remember is Soda at Joy. I had another youngish one in a two story shopping centr thing. That last but just as good in a small brown building that you had to drive down into the parking lot. I would love to hit 2 AMPs and maybe a UTR and Wrd. If you are ever headed to Knoxville and need help just hit me up.
-
02-21-22 15:54 #46517Senior Member

Posts: 798Suggestions
Do you have any suggestions as to where he should go?.
Originally Posted by BandMeAgain
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





