rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46539

    Linda is A+

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlKey  [View Original Post]
    I did just get a proper HE at Excellence this past Wed (with Linda I think? Never saw her before). The past three visits in as many months went okay for me. Perhaps I'm lucky.
    Get to know her and she'll offer the twins for milking.

  2. #46538

    Massgae apartments

    I have been reading about Is the Hispanic massage apartments. It looks like I may get better mileage at 1 of those rather than the AMPs. Suggestions?

  3. #46537

    The Band was a good band

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Naw that wasn't a good band more like Milli vanilli.
    It makes no difference, night or day.

  4. #46536
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Peachtree Corners is a hot spot right now for parlors and LE, the smarter ones are being cautious.
    I did just get a proper HE at Excellence this past Wed (with Linda I think? Never saw her before). The past three visits in as many months went okay for me. Perhaps I'm lucky.

  5. #46535
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Naw that wasn't a good band more like Milli vanilli.
    Girl you know it's true.

  6. #46534
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Well you're off to a good start with this one. Maybe BandOnTheRun for the next one if you want to stick with this theme? Just a suggestion. Probably not necessary, no doubt you'll learn your lesson this time.
    I'm thinking BandOnTheRunon99.

  7. #46533
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Niteluvr you pm is full. Message me.
    Should be clear now.

  8. #46532

    Lydia

    Anyone seen ydia at Rose Massage on Alpharetta?. Have seen her a couple of times. Great HE and utc top and bottom. Cute and energetic.

  9. #46531
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore? You should pay a visit before posting.
    It doesn't exist, if you pay them a visit you'll see it's called VIP Spa now.

  10. #46530

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It's better to state the exact services you desire. Keep in mind that the majority of FS parlors have older women, the exception (not by a lot) being Gold Spa in Buckhead. However, Gold Spa will seriously rape your wallet unless you're a big spender anyway.
    Niteluvr you pm is full. Message me.

  11. #46529
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #46528
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #46527
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Yes they do. Oh wait, was that one of my previous handles?
    At least five, previous and current. You need a new hobby.

  14. #46526
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore, same with Aromatherapy. I wouldn't describe the girls at Therapy + as MILFY or thick, generally on the younger, slimmer side.
    Gold Spa doesn't exist anymore? You should pay a visit before posting.

  15. #46525
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    It has been a couple of years since I've had the opportunity to play in Atlanta. I will be down Wednesday. I am in the process of reading the forum and doing my research however it looks like several things may have changed. Do any of you guys care to give me some good FS AMP advice please. Tje last time I was there I hit 3 AMPs in one day. The only names I remember is Soda at Joy. I had another youngish one in a two story shopping centr thing. That last but just as good in a small brown building that you had to drive down into the parking lot. I would love to hit 2 AMPs and maybe a UTR and Wrd. If you are ever headed to Knoxville and need help just hit me up.
    It's better to state the exact services you desire. Keep in mind that the majority of FS parlors have older women, the exception (not by a lot) being Gold Spa in Buckhead. However, Gold Spa will seriously rape your wallet unless you're a big spender anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape