Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 693 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5513

    Seeking Benefits Experience

    So coming from the Reddit board the refrain there is always "yeah SA is awful but it's the only game in town" and I believed that. But your comment got me curious and I created a SB profile and here's my thoughts as a newb so far.

    There are a lot of appealing profiles, way more than I expected. I recognize many from SA but lots of unique ones to SB. Even saw a woman I hooked up with in 2020 who dropped off SA but is active on SB.

    In two weeks I've received 60 first messages from mostly local girls with my very low effort profile. Many are cute. I'm SA I would get 60 messages from Venezuela, out of state and a handful of local pros or uglies. Anything good I needed to message first.

    But I'm suspicious by this as the site wants you to burn credits unlocking conversations. So far I haven't gotten great follow up to my replies other than girls sharing private photos which also burns credits to unlock. My hunch is lots of bots to part you with your credits!

    So I'm now being very selective with what conversations I pursue and not bothering with viewing private photos.

    I do really like the video verification and short videos! Amazing how many girls have decent photos but look like shit in their videos! This alone saves a lot of wasted time. Man I wish SA had been doing this.

    So far haven't met anyone off the site but it seems promising, at least worth a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Like any SB site, there are lots of fake profiles. But no more than usual.

    And since seeking.com appears to be imploding (banning more guys, raising membership fees on the ones they haven't yet banned) it is best to move on to greener pastures.

    I have had no trouble finding real and willing girls there.

  2. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Yaz quoted me four. Do you think it's a scam?
    I think she may be dropping the price after not finding any takers at 600?.

  3. #5511

    Priced Out

    Hopefully I'm not getting priced out of the game. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've always been a bit if a poseur of a "sugar daddy". I had some windfalls I diverted and cash squirreled away that I had a couple years of fun but my well is low at the moment. I had no trouble finding attractive white girls at $3-400 PPM for 3-4 hour dates. But I play in Pierce / Kitsap and never chat with Seattle / Bellevue girls. Maybe like in real estate your money goes farther out of the city. I've also had good Seeking experiences in Yakima, Walla Walla and Spokane while traveling.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    LOL welcome! I've found if you are flexible on 500 you can pull a lot of the hotter girls. I usually open 400 if girl looks pricey and go up to 500 if she asks so she can "win" the negotiation. Doesn't work every time, but a good portition of girls are open to it and may negotiate down later. If they don't just move on.

  4. #5510

    Another Reddit Lurker I See

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    New guy here, though not new to the scene. Finally found this after all the whispers on sugarlifestyleforum. I started out interested in the hobby several years ago and lurked around. I dipped my toes in and felt it wasn't for me. After a while I heard about Seeking Arrangements and found it was more my speed. I've been on and off for 3 years, started with using it to line up dates when traveling for work then moved into meeting locals for regular ongoing arrangements. I've hooked up with 15 women, two of those were 3-4 month weekly meetups and my most recent was 9 months long which ended recently. I'm mid-40's and married. I've always done PPM, at $300 or $400 depending on situation. I aim for a fun, casual dating vibe and avoid any pro signals. Had some really cool and gorgeous girls. I'm testing the waters again and what I'm experiencing and reading on this forum isn't encouraging. Seems like everything else, pussy inflation is real. I've enjoyed the commentary and intel here and I'll see if I can contribute.
    LOL welcome! I've found if you are flexible on 500 you can pull a lot of the hotter girls. I usually open 400 if girl looks pricey and go up to 500 if she asks so she can "win" the negotiation. Doesn't work every time, but a good portition of girls are open to it and may negotiate down later. If they don't just move on.

  5. #5509

    I Buy It To A Certain Extent

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to "cool story bro" ya as I've heard a few times about guys getting "free" action. But I'm always straight up, respectful, basically treat things like a vanilla first date. I'm reasonably attractive and present myself well. I've met dozens of women off Seeking and never been offered sex for free. Then again I'm not playing dumb about the site and usually acknowledge up front about being "mutually beneficial". I'm probably doing it wrong!
    I've met a few people off seeking who would vanilla date / fuck for free. Not as common as this but it does happen.

    If you lead a legit "baller" lifestyle it's a lot easier. (e. G. Michelin Star restaurants (don't get me started on Seattle food scene, sucks ass), penthouse / nice apartment in city, vacations at 5 star hotels) vs "upper middle class with some spending money".

    I'm not like super high income and not knocking anybody on SA, but 200 k income vs even upper 6 figures is a huge lifestyle difference that SBs can pick up on.

    Also if you're 5'2 but in shape and not embarrassing to be seen in public with vs old / fat / dress poorly it can make a big difference too.

  6. #5508

    Hasn't been my experience

    I don't mean to "cool story bro" ya as I've heard a few times about guys getting "free" action. But I'm always straight up, respectful, basically treat things like a vanilla first date. I'm reasonably attractive and present myself well. I've met dozens of women off Seeking and never been offered sex for free. Then again I'm not playing dumb about the site and usually acknowledge up front about being "mutually beneficial". I'm probably doing it wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I still don't believe that. I mean, I've done the SA thing for a while and I can tell it's a real struggle out there for them. I've never met a girl on there who wasn't excited / relieved at how nice I was and that I actually had money. They come in with really high hopes and expectations and then get shot down because it just doesn't play out like the TikToks say it will. I would say that at least 90% of the time, if you treat those girls like human beings, they not only don't cost that much but you'll get some really good service and sometimes even get to have them just because you took them to lunch. There's no doubt that a ton of those girls have borderline PTSD from what guys on there have done to them. I've heard stories about how guys promised them some amount of money, then they end up fucking them really rough, spitting on them, verbally degrading them, and then throwing them $40 as they walk out.

    I'm not a hot guy. I'm a 5'4" asian with a tiny dick and there's zero reason why these women should be hitting me up to go to dinner and fuck for free afterwards (yeah, I still consider that free) but it happens all the time. If you want my guess as to the greatest deficiency in guys on there, it's that they don't know how to talk. You have to listen, ask relevant questions, and give thoughtful responses. Some guys on here call it game, but I just call it not being socially inept. If you do that, I would say that the great majority of the time, the SA girl will fuck you for way, way less than she would a typical guy on there.

  7. #5507

    New to the forum

    New guy here, though not new to the scene. Finally found this after all the whispers on sugarlifestyleforum. I started out interested in the hobby several years ago and lurked around. I dipped my toes in and felt it wasn't for me. After a while I heard about Seeking Arrangements and found it was more my speed. I've been on and off for 3 years, started with using it to line up dates when traveling for work then moved into meeting locals for regular ongoing arrangements. I've hooked up with 15 women, two of those were 3-4 month weekly meetups and my most recent was 9 months long which ended recently. I'm mid-40's and married. I've always done PPM, at $300 or $400 depending on situation. I aim for a fun, casual dating vibe and avoid any pro signals. Had some really cool and gorgeous girls. I'm testing the waters again and what I'm experiencing and reading on this forum isn't encouraging. Seems like everything else, pussy inflation is real. I've enjoyed the commentary and intel here and I'll see if I can contribute.

  8. #5506

    Yaz much less?

    Wow. Yaz quoted me four. Do you think it's a scam?

  9. #5505

    One obnoxious girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]

    ...

    So she got crossed off the list, just like that.

    This isn't technically even GPS because no pussy is yet being offered.

    After all that shit I ordered a Tenga Flip Zero from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. It already has cost me less than that girl cost me (Including the mexican food) and isn't hitting me up for more money. So even though Amazon hasn't yet delivered it I am happier with a fake pussy than with that girl.
    She is a cute petite black girl by the name of Layla.

    Even though I cut her off and even though it is 100 percent clear I don't owe her anything, she is still blowing up my burner phone and still hitting me up for money. With one exception I'm just ignoring her.

    She posted something about "how I'll get what I want, you just have to be patient with me. " and I got very annoyed. Very annoyed.

    Again this isn't even GPS because no pussy is on offer or, at this point, even wanted.

    Anyway, that Tenga Flip Zero arrived and it is way better than this girl could ever be. And at $80 from Amazon it is less expensive than taking her to Mexican food and is good for more than one use.

  10. #5504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    I swear if the SB name is Ava

    Then two things are true.

    She is wild in the sack.

    And bat shit crazy.

  11. #5503

    KittyKat_Bast GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d0bb23d592ee

    Wants $500 PER HOUR and expects that rate to include time spent getting drinks or a meal.

  12. #5502

    A few bits of intel


  13. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    My own thoughts are that no girl is going to make much of living charging guys $50 to get taken to lunch. And how many lunches a week can she really go to?

    I agree that paying much more than that becomes toxic quickly.
    I'm sort of the same mind. I give them the money for taking the time to meet me. Most are appreciative of it. I'm not condemning people that don't pay for it. We all have our style of doing things. If it's obvious that we're not compatible, I don't give anything, otherwise, that $50-60 may be difference between lackluster sex and enthusiastic sex once things get going.

  14. #5500

    On meet and greets

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I don't even pay them for the meet and greet. I'll buy them lunch / dinner / coffee sure but beyond that they know upfront this is free to see if there is chemistry. If they start to balk then sorry I then know there is a very high possibility all they want is to meet random guys get paid and never give anything else. I know a girl who did this for years scamming guys out of thousands of dollars for meet ups and "pay for their time". Just go on regular dates if that's what you're looking for.
    My own thoughts are that no girl is going to make much of living charging guys $50 to get taken to lunch. And how many lunches a week can she really go to?

    I agree that paying much more than that becomes toxic quickly.

  15. #5499
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieDave  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-24af4854a479

    Looks like Princess Penny is a pro as here is one of her ads:

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2594923

    She also mentioned she's on tna as well.
    She says she's in her 30's yet has the neck wrinkles of a 50+ year old LOL pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape