Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 693 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 10388
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5453

    Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    I have not had any success with any of the SB's that wanted to move immediately to Kik, Snap or WhatsApp etc. They were always some sort of scam. And even the ones that wanted to move immediately to text without even a preliminary chat on SA were predominately scams. One thing to note is that you can use a burner number with Snap and Whatsapp so even if they are fishing for info, they won't' find much.
    I have had a handful of conversations move to kik and snapchat. I have used Whatsapp before, but only when I am traveling outside of the US as the girls overseas always use it and I wouldn't use that in the US. So far, I have had a couple of successful arrangements using Snapchat. It seems like the younger girls want to use Snapchat to talk. But the majority of them on Snapchat are girls that want me to join their OF or premium Snapchat. I have only had one successful date on kik, but we quickly moved over to text as that app sucks.

  2. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Big trend lately in SA, hot new members favoriting or messaging guys and then immediately asking to switch to WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat.

    Thinking there are two reasons:

    1. - They are fake profiles from out of the country and its easier for them to use the apps instead of texting.

    2. - They are fishing for private info, as the apps are associated to an actual phone number.

    Wondering what others think.

    I usually just cut communication when I am asked to switch to the apps, have any of you successfully hooked up with somebody with the pattern (new, hot and reaching out) using them?
    I simply say I don't have it. They go away immediately. Same for people that ask me for photos. I say they are on the site, they get REALLY pissy, but go away. I don't understand why people think that I should send them photos of myself. I'm not a woman, I don't post pictures of me 50 lbs ago and hope that no one notices.

  3. #5451
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Big trend lately in SA, hot new members favoriting or messaging guys and then immediately asking to switch to WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat.

    Thinking there are two reasons:

    1. - They are fake profiles from out of the country and its easier for them to use the apps instead of texting.

    2. - They are fishing for private info, as the apps are associated to an actual phone number.

    Wondering what others think.

    I usually just cut communication when I am asked to switch to the apps, have any of you successfully hooked up with somebody with the pattern (new, hot and reaching out) using them?
    I have not had any success with any of the SB's that wanted to move immediately to Kik, Snap or WhatsApp etc. They were always some sort of scam. And even the ones that wanted to move immediately to text without even a preliminary chat on SA were predominately scams. One thing to note is that you can use a burner number with Snap and Whatsapp so even if they are fishing for info, they won't' find much.

  4. #5450
    Of all the ladies that switched conversation to apps I never got to meet even 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Big trend lately in SA, hot new members favoriting or messaging guys and then immediately asking to switch to WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat.

    Thinking there are two reasons:

    1. - They are fake profiles from out of the country and its easier for them to use the apps instead of texting.

    2. - They are fishing for private info, as the apps are associated to an actual phone number.

    Wondering what others think.

    I usually just cut communication when I am asked to switch to the apps, have any of you successfully hooked up with somebody with the pattern (new, hot and reaching out) using them?

  5. #5449

    SA WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat scam?

    Big trend lately in SA, hot new members favoriting or messaging guys and then immediately asking to switch to WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat.

    Thinking there are two reasons:

    1. - They are fake profiles from out of the country and its easier for them to use the apps instead of texting.

    2. - They are fishing for private info, as the apps are associated to an actual phone number.

    Wondering what others think.

    I usually just cut communication when I am asked to switch to the apps, have any of you successfully hooked up with somebody with the pattern (new, hot and reaching out) using them?

  6. #5448
    I decided to don't meet her after she warned me over text that she does hard drugs when I asked her for BBFS. She was happy to do BBFS but she volunteered the hard drugs information.

    So, it's up to guy and the level of risk guy is willing to take.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    She is real and a nice fuck. Nice body with firm tits. Think it is so hot that she is taking loads with a husband in prison. She doesn't even bring up a cover. Saw her plenty of times and rate is decent, with no clockwatching or worries about time. However, she is always late, so plan on that, at least 60 to 90 minutes.

  7. #5447

    Mewerz 94

    She is real and a nice fuck. Nice body with firm tits. Think it is so hot that she is taking loads with a husband in prison. She doesn't even bring up a cover. Saw her plenty of times and rate is decent, with no clockwatching or worries about time. However, she is always late, so plan on that, at least 60 to 90 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    That's Marcy Monstah! Pretty much the official rideshare of the south sound LOL.

    Fun time but you should definitely wrap it up!

  8. #5446

    Lots of them are real

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Ian SB the one that uses credits? To message? I been told by a few it is hard to find real woman there.
    Like any SB site, there are lots of fake profiles. But no more than usual.

    And since seeking.com appears to be imploding (banning more guys, raising membership fees on the ones they haven't yet banned) it is best to move on to greener pastures.

    I have had no trouble finding real and willing girls there.

  9. #5445

    Mewerz94

    Quote Originally Posted by BellyThunder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.
    That's Marcy Monstah! Pretty much the official rideshare of the south sound LOL.

    Fun time but you should definitely wrap it up!

  10. #5444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    She has been mentioned here before and I've seen her a few times. She will make you wait for hours before showing up. Her number changed again last year. Sorry we can't give out numbers for people who don't list them publicly. You should get the premium membership and ask her.

    There should be a 25% off special coming soon for subscription for Valentines. Keep a lookout.
    If someone gets a 25% off code please post it!

    I never get that email!

  11. #5443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    My current collection is all from Secret Benefits. The girls on average are a bit younger and many don't know what they really are there for, but you still get good results.
    Ian SB the one that uses credits? To message? I been told by a few it is hard to find real woman there.

  12. #5442

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by BellyThunder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.
    She has been mentioned here before and I've seen her a few times. She will make you wait for hours before showing up. Her number changed again last year. Sorry we can't give out numbers for people who don't list them publicly. You should get the premium membership and ask her.

    There should be a 25% off special coming soon for subscription for Valentines. Keep a lookout.

  13. #5441

    Definitely AmberAnn

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming. You definitely do not need to worry about spoiling anything with this lady. I for one have already used her and moved past. Further, she really is not my cup of tea. I have had a decent time with her, but like I said she has put on tons of weight. I have very good intel that cops have been called to rooms by hotel residents due to the loud screaming coming from the room she is in, when she has had too much to drink. From what I heard, she did not even remember the next day what a scene she had created. Way too much drama for me, I was glad was done with her when I read what that person had gone through. Ofcourse everything in this world is YMMV. So I wish everyone the best of luck if they see her!
    My experience were all sober with her and no drama. She has gained lbs now. She had some problems with her bf recently and is back in the sugaring world. Her friend is also very cute. Petite and hot. She used to be on the site but no longer active. Some of you may know.

  14. #5440

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHands80  [View Original Post]
    Please help me. I am new to this and very interested in learning more. I see most of the non-pro post centred around Seeking? Are there other sites I should look for non-pros?.
    My current collection is all from Secret Benefits. The girls on average are a bit younger and many don't know what they really are there for, but you still get good results.

  15. #5439

    New to this

    Please help me. I am new to this and very interested in learning more. I see most of the non-pro post centred around Seeking? Are there other sites I should look for non-pros?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape