Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 10388
-
02-17-22 20:00 #5513Regular Member

Posts: 22Seeking Benefits Experience
So coming from the Reddit board the refrain there is always "yeah SA is awful but it's the only game in town" and I believed that. But your comment got me curious and I created a SB profile and here's my thoughts as a newb so far.
There are a lot of appealing profiles, way more than I expected. I recognize many from SA but lots of unique ones to SB. Even saw a woman I hooked up with in 2020 who dropped off SA but is active on SB.
In two weeks I've received 60 first messages from mostly local girls with my very low effort profile. Many are cute. I'm SA I would get 60 messages from Venezuela, out of state and a handful of local pros or uglies. Anything good I needed to message first.
But I'm suspicious by this as the site wants you to burn credits unlocking conversations. So far I haven't gotten great follow up to my replies other than girls sharing private photos which also burns credits to unlock. My hunch is lots of bots to part you with your credits!
So I'm now being very selective with what conversations I pursue and not bothering with viewing private photos.
I do really like the video verification and short videos! Amazing how many girls have decent photos but look like shit in their videos! This alone saves a lot of wasted time. Man I wish SA had been doing this.
So far haven't met anyone off the site but it seems promising, at least worth a try.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 19:53 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 46I think she may be dropping the price after not finding any takers at 600?.
Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 19:30 #5511Regular Member

Posts: 22Priced Out
Hopefully I'm not getting priced out of the game. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've always been a bit if a poseur of a "sugar daddy". I had some windfalls I diverted and cash squirreled away that I had a couple years of fun but my well is low at the moment. I had no trouble finding attractive white girls at $3-400 PPM for 3-4 hour dates. But I play in Pierce / Kitsap and never chat with Seattle / Bellevue girls. Maybe like in real estate your money goes farther out of the city. I've also had good Seeking experiences in Yakima, Walla Walla and Spokane while traveling.
Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 13:33 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 49Another Reddit Lurker I See
LOL welcome! I've found if you are flexible on 500 you can pull a lot of the hotter girls. I usually open 400 if girl looks pricey and go up to 500 if she asks so she can "win" the negotiation. Doesn't work every time, but a good portition of girls are open to it and may negotiate down later. If they don't just move on.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 13:31 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 49I Buy It To A Certain Extent
I've met a few people off seeking who would vanilla date / fuck for free. Not as common as this but it does happen.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
If you lead a legit "baller" lifestyle it's a lot easier. (e. G. Michelin Star restaurants (don't get me started on Seattle food scene, sucks ass), penthouse / nice apartment in city, vacations at 5 star hotels) vs "upper middle class with some spending money".
I'm not like super high income and not knocking anybody on SA, but 200 k income vs even upper 6 figures is a huge lifestyle difference that SBs can pick up on.
Also if you're 5'2 but in shape and not embarrassing to be seen in public with vs old / fat / dress poorly it can make a big difference too.
-
02-17-22 02:31 #5508Regular Member

Posts: 22Hasn't been my experience
I don't mean to "cool story bro" ya as I've heard a few times about guys getting "free" action. But I'm always straight up, respectful, basically treat things like a vanilla first date. I'm reasonably attractive and present myself well. I've met dozens of women off Seeking and never been offered sex for free. Then again I'm not playing dumb about the site and usually acknowledge up front about being "mutually beneficial". I'm probably doing it wrong!
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 02:13 #5507Regular Member

Posts: 22New to the forum
New guy here, though not new to the scene. Finally found this after all the whispers on sugarlifestyleforum. I started out interested in the hobby several years ago and lurked around. I dipped my toes in and felt it wasn't for me. After a while I heard about Seeking Arrangements and found it was more my speed. I've been on and off for 3 years, started with using it to line up dates when traveling for work then moved into meeting locals for regular ongoing arrangements. I've hooked up with 15 women, two of those were 3-4 month weekly meetups and my most recent was 9 months long which ended recently. I'm mid-40's and married. I've always done PPM, at $300 or $400 depending on situation. I aim for a fun, casual dating vibe and avoid any pro signals. Had some really cool and gorgeous girls. I'm testing the waters again and what I'm experiencing and reading on this forum isn't encouraging. Seems like everything else, pussy inflation is real. I've enjoyed the commentary and intel here and I'll see if I can contribute.
-
02-16-22 21:08 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 61Yaz much less?
Wow. Yaz quoted me four. Do you think it's a scam?
-
02-16-22 13:09 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 906One obnoxious girl
She is a cute petite black girl by the name of Layla.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Even though I cut her off and even though it is 100 percent clear I don't owe her anything, she is still blowing up my burner phone and still hitting me up for money. With one exception I'm just ignoring her.
She posted something about "how I'll get what I want, you just have to be patient with me. " and I got very annoyed. Very annoyed.
Again this isn't even GPS because no pussy is on offer or, at this point, even wanted.
Anyway, that Tenga Flip Zero arrived and it is way better than this girl could ever be. And at $80 from Amazon it is less expensive than taking her to Mexican food and is good for more than one use.
-
02-16-22 11:32 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 2931I swear if the SB name is Ava
Then two things are true.
She is wild in the sack.
And bat shit crazy.
-
02-15-22 16:41 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 330KittyKat_Bast GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d0bb23d592ee
Wants $500 PER HOUR and expects that rate to include time spent getting drinks or a meal.
-
02-15-22 13:00 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 46A few bits of intel
HilariousActress. Picture seller.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-0bcabb962cb7
RedRider. Wants 600-700 PPM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-701c91f09f25
MissYaz6945 - wants 600-800 PPM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-dd916e91a541
-
02-12-22 20:34 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm sort of the same mind. I give them the money for taking the time to meet me. Most are appreciative of it. I'm not condemning people that don't pay for it. We all have our style of doing things. If it's obvious that we're not compatible, I don't give anything, otherwise, that $50-60 may be difference between lackluster sex and enthusiastic sex once things get going.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 19:45 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 906On meet and greets
My own thoughts are that no girl is going to make much of living charging guys $50 to get taken to lunch. And how many lunches a week can she really go to?
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
I agree that paying much more than that becomes toxic quickly.
-
02-12-22 16:59 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 500She says she's in her 30's yet has the neck wrinkles of a 50+ year old LOL pass.
Originally Posted by WillieDave
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






