Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 10388
-
02-08-22 13:56 #5483Regular Member

Posts: 13I agree completely! After covid hit I settled with one spectacular woman, hot AF, smart AF, and half my age, for a reasonable monthly sum. I'm a 50 yo bald guy with an uninteresting job, but I treat her with respect, I genuinely like her, I take her out, etc. And she lets me fuck her in every way possible and plays no games with me. She's told me stories of breaking things off with men who paid 5 x what I pay because they were assholes.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 13:17 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 184Yeah it has but.
I still don't believe that. I mean, I've done the SA thing for a while and I can tell it's a real struggle out there for them. I've never met a girl on there who wasn't excited / relieved at how nice I was and that I actually had money. They come in with really high hopes and expectations and then get shot down because it just doesn't play out like the TikToks say it will. I would say that at least 90% of the time, if you treat those girls like human beings, they not only don't cost that much but you'll get some really good service and sometimes even get to have them just because you took them to lunch. There's no doubt that a ton of those girls have borderline PTSD from what guys on there have done to them. I've heard stories about how guys promised them some amount of money, then they end up fucking them really rough, spitting on them, verbally degrading them, and then throwing them $40 as they walk out.
Originally Posted by SeattleB
[View Original Post]
I'm not a hot guy. I'm a 5'4" asian with a tiny dick and there's zero reason why these women should be hitting me up to go to dinner and fuck for free afterwards (yeah, I still consider that free) but it happens all the time. If you want my guess as to the greatest deficiency in guys on there, it's that they don't know how to talk. You have to listen, ask relevant questions, and give thoughtful responses. Some guys on here call it game, but I just call it not being socially inept. If you do that, I would say that the great majority of the time, the SA girl will fuck you for way, way less than she would a typical guy on there.
-
02-08-22 09:24 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 293125% off is active now on SA
When I long on there is a big banner to click.
-
02-08-22 02:09 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 2184I doubt she was paid 1 K for a lunch. This is a very common tactic that women use, to make a man feel incapable of "providing". There is really no need for her to share that type of information, unless she feels telling that to you will motivate you to step up your own game. If someone gives me that line I politely tell that is an incredible deal and ask them what they are doing chatting with me. Any nut with half a brain would be sucking that deal dry for all it was worth. Ask her cut out the crap, she is not fooling anyone.
Originally Posted by SeattleB
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 01:44 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 2184Smart. That is how I do it. Just hate the fact that I have to pay $5 every time I reload cash into my vanilla card. Other than that it is perfect for anonymity. Use it for porn website membership fees, SA etc. The best way to pay for things online without having to buy bitcoin (which can be tedious at times).
Originally Posted by InFrequently
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 23:17 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 330CutieCallie GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-f9093255ed9c
Chatted with her a bit, switched to text and she asked what allowance I would provide. Well she isn't that cute and her body is "meh" so I threw out 200-250, you never know she might be a good fuck. She comes back and says she would do a meet and greet for 200 but that sex was 750 LOL.
-
02-07-22 21:25 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 170Not an issue. I've used a pre-paid vanilla card, registered under my hobby name, with a fictitious but real address, to pay for testing. No ID required at the lab.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 21:21 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for sharing her profile! What a fine fuck she is. Talks dirty and takes it like a champ. All holes open. She is down for anything and everything except CIM.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
Got her down by a ben but I also had less than an hour of a "work break" She said 5 roses is for a couple of hours.
Pretty chill lady overall with a great attitude.
-
02-07-22 20:56 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 49No but my 2 cents
She's been on SA for 5 years and her profile seems high maintenance / money focused. I would expect covered and pro / semi pro experience.
Originally Posted by UnderRadar253
[View Original Post]
You never know though.
-
02-07-22 19:28 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 35Probably right
I did reach out to her after shooting her down for a 500 platonic date and asked if she got was she was looking for. She might just be blowing smoke, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's telling the truth. Tech money has fucked the market on SA.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 18:21 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 1544She's lying. If she got $1,000 for a platonic dinner date. Why is she speaking to you? Why not just do platonic dinner dates with the same guy or offer $1000 platonic dinner dates online. It's because there's no market out there. Whenever someone says, "I got XXX for XXX" and it's simply unreasonable, I always simply say, "why are talking to me then?
Originally Posted by SeattleB
[View Original Post]
Even if it were true, people always pick the greatest outlier there is and try to make it a standard. Hell, once I drove from Burien to Microsoft in Redmond in 20 minutes. Does that mean that I can do that every day? No. It happened once and in 3 years working for Microsoft that was the ONLY time that happened. I.
-
02-07-22 16:34 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 35Inflation
Was chatting up one of the younger, very attractive members. She told me she got 1 k for a platonic dinner date. Jesus, hard to Compete with that.
-
02-07-22 14:56 #5471Regular Member

Posts: 11Any intel??
Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks like a smoke show. Says she'll do PPM for $500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0ba1d5dc5f5e.
-
02-07-22 14:56 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 34I don't consider her hot, so personally I wouldn't pay. Also I'm pretty sure I've met her off hinge or tinder pre covid. She looks more Hispanic than Asian. Also she's not really my definition of abg. Idk what's she charging as only paid for dinner off hinge.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 12:30 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 181Hot abg. Any intel?
Has anyone had any luck with this one? Have seen her on sa for a while now and I have always been curious. Can trade some info potentially.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-067949ac220f
Thanks fellas.












Reply With Quote





