Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 1268 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13011

    Layla

    I second the rushing part. She's quite the asshole and gets super impatient.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl last night. I was surprised to see she looks exactly like her photos, young hot body. However she's all about the business and may rush you. Everything covered but her menu opens for extra tips. If she was more friendly I would be her regular but in my opinion she's only worth a short visit if you want to pump a hot body. YMMV if you pay extra I guess. Private apartment in Dundalk.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/43898729

    Edit:

    Forgot to mention she ask for a dick pic but just send something from the internet that wont come up on an image search

  2. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $?
    $1 for ss.

  3. #13009

  4. #13008

    Different Molly

    I think that this discussion is about two different Molly's.

  5. #13007

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl last night. I was surprised to see she looks exactly like her photos, young hot body. However she's all about the business and may rush you. Everything covered but her menu opens for extra tips. If she was more friendly I would be her regular but in my opinion she's only worth a short visit if you want to pump a hot body. YMMV if you pay extra I guess. Private apartment in Dundalk.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/43898729

    Edit:

    Forgot to mention she ask for a dick pic but just send something from the internet that wont come up on an image search
    What was the damage $?

  6. #13006

    Layla

    Saw this girl last night. I was surprised to see she looks exactly like her photos, young hot body. However she's all about the business and may rush you. Everything covered but her menu opens for extra tips. If she was more friendly I would be her regular but in my opinion she's only worth a short visit if you want to pump a hot body. YMMV if you pay extra I guess. Private apartment in Dundalk.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/43898729

    Edit:

    Forgot to mention she ask for a dick pic but just send something from the internet that wont come up on an image search

  7. #13005

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMgrtom  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her a few nights ago. Her hair was different but otherwise she looked the same as she has for the last few months. There was no change in size at all. She's the same average / slender girl as she's always been.
    I would say she gained weight as part of pandemic era weight gain which I noticed is common for most of the working girls. If we compare her against 2020 or before, she definitely gained weight now.

  8. #13004

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    This Molly? I saw her earlier in late September. Did she really get that much bigger?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/240611677821
    I just saw her a few nights ago. Her hair was different but otherwise she looked the same as she has for the last few months. There was no change in size at all. She's the same average / slender girl as she's always been.

  9. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Looks like we lost another good one. Im glad I for the times we had and the video collection we built. It was Mandy last year, and this year it's Nikki. Nikki actually confirmed to me that Mandy OD'd last year. They'll be missed.

    It's not a surprise about mille posting it. They all know each other.
    This is heartbreaking! She was a real sweetheart. I dressed her in all her outfits.

  10. #13002
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I was with Molly recently. Throat can take a pounding but much heavier than expected. Much much heavier. Not even remotely like photos.

    Also, big candy user. Girl had more short glass straws than you can shake a stick at. Took two hours for her to get started then was on the phone with her provider asking me for a ride on my way out the door.

    Will NOT repeat.
    This Molly? I saw her earlier in late September. Did she really get that much bigger?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/240611677821

  11. #13001

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vanessa in Catonsville. She is hard to get ahold of but god damn is it nice. She has a great personality, deepthroats extremely well and is willing to do about anything. BBBJCIMWS to finish it off. Dmg was. 30 hhr. I will 100% repeat. If she was easier to get ahold of she'd be my go to for sure.
    Link or pics?

  12. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Having a bbw craving and saw this one posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/604999047085

    Can't find any reviews by Googleing her number. Wondering if any of you have ever seen her? Or if you have a better bbw suggestion please send my way. Preferably a headmonster. Thanks!
    If you have a hankering for some BBW, Alexis is not a bad option. I've seen her a few times over the last year or so and she's legit. Good service and good rates.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74490845

  13. #12999

    Vanessa Catonsville

    Saw Vanessa in Catonsville. She is hard to get ahold of but god damn is it nice. She has a great personality, deepthroats extremely well and is willing to do about anything. BBBJCIMWS to finish it off. Dmg was. 30 hhr. I will 100% repeat. If she was easier to get ahold of she'd be my go to for sure.

  14. #12998

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDangerous  [View Original Post]
    2nd link is my go to. Seen her like 3-5 times in the past year. Clean, safe spot. A little older in the face but that's how I like them.
    Yes she is a good time I have seen her over the past year like 6 or 8 times body is great for her age mic work not bad either.

  15. #12997
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    For those of you asking about Layla, yes, she is still working.

    She texted me tonight and said she got locked out of her account and can't post her ad. Same thing happened to Molly.

    She is still using the number ending in 5642 and looking for visitors.

    Muff.
    I was with Molly recently. Throat can take a pounding but much heavier than expected. Much much heavier. Not even remotely like photos.

    Also, big candy user. Girl had more short glass straws than you can shake a stick at. Took two hours for her to get started then was on the phone with her provider asking me for a ride on my way out the door.

    Will NOT repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape