Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 24531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12996
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Several working girls have died over the years, such as Samantha (big tit girl who worked from 2011-2013), one of the high end escorts whose name escaped, and Tricia from Parkville.
    Who was Tricia from Parkville? I know there was one who worked out of her apartment in White Marsh. But I don't recall one working in White Marsh.

  2. #12995

    Looks fine

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with this girl but I can't find much of an online footprint. Maybe some of you guys know her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/009657163263
    If there is verification, I would really appreciate it. She looks fine.

  3. #12994

    Elle or L

    Had a dream with her nice BBBJ very quick response would repeat if I see her again.

  4. #12993

    Nasty Nikki

    Several working girls have died over the years, such as Samantha (big tit girl who worked from 2011-2013), one of the high end escorts whose name escaped, and Tricia from Parkville.

  5. #12992

    Too good to be true?

    Been texting with this girl but I can't find much of an online footprint. Maybe some of you guys know her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/009657163263

  6. #12991

    Layla

    For those of you asking about Layla, yes, she is still working.

    She texted me tonight and said she got locked out of her account and can't post her ad. Same thing happened to Molly.

    She is still using the number ending in 5642 and looking for visitors.

    Muff.

  7. #12990

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with the number ending in 7672? I tried seeing her today and she gave me very weird instructions. She wanted me to park in a location and then give her a description of my car rather than just giving me her address. I waited outside for her to walk up so I could make sure it was her but she never came out after about an hour so I left.

    Here is her add https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839.

    I know she's legit I just don't know if the number that I'm texting is actually her or LE.
    Yes. That is her number.

  8. #12989

    Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie with the number ending in 7672? I tried seeing her today and she gave me very weird instructions. She wanted me to park in a location and then give her a description of my car rather than just giving me her address. I waited outside for her to walk up so I could make sure it was her but she never came out after about an hour so I left.

    Here is her add https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839.

    I know she's legit I just don't know if the number that I'm texting is actually her or LE.

  9. #12988
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWilson  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm a hypocrite but isn't filming someone without their consent like extra illegal?
    Yes! Very illegal. That's why some girls don't let you leave your glasses on or propped up near the bed anymore bc some have the cam glasses. I if you need to film that bad then literally just ask the provider and pay the fee if the girl has one.

  10. #12987

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just saw this on Facebook and I'm wondering if this is "Nasty Nikki"? It looks like her but I'm not sure?

    Chico.
    That's liz or Beth that knew her well it's sad to hear she passed away. She became a good personal friend of mines. Truly the nicest person you will ever meet. I wonder how she died. Does anyone know? She will be missed.

  11. #12986
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just saw this on Facebook and I'm wondering if this is "Nasty Nikki"? It looks like her but I'm not sure?

    Chico.
    It is. Not sure what happened but she's gone. The streets take another gem.

  12. #12985

    Nasty Nikki (RIP)

    It's with a heavy heart I write this, she'll be missed. I knew her personally. Nikki was a good person. A regular of mine and good friend to talk to anytime. It is true, she is gone. Verified on her FB. See you on the other side sometime.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just saw this on Facebook and I'm wondering if this is "Nasty Nikki"? It looks like her but I'm not sure?

    Chico.

  13. #12984

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just saw this on Facebook and I'm wondering if this is "Nasty Nikki"? It looks like her but I'm not sure?

    Chico.
    I was in Elkridge yesterday and texted her to stop by. Nikki was always accommodating and nice. It's a damn shame.

    Dobson.

  14. #12983
    2nd link is my go to. Seen her like 3-5 times in the past year. Clean, safe spot. A little older in the face but that's how I like them.

  15. #12982

    Lady no 2 is legit lady no 3 I knowtoo

    The link to lady she legit Hispanic and sexy as hell very good lady in third link and will not divulge how.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape