Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 1269 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13007

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    This Molly? I saw her earlier in late September. Did she really get that much bigger?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/240611677821
    I just saw her a few nights ago. Her hair was different but otherwise she looked the same as she has for the last few months. There was no change in size at all. She's the same average / slender girl as she's always been.

  2. #13006
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Looks like we lost another good one. Im glad I for the times we had and the video collection we built. It was Mandy last year, and this year it's Nikki. Nikki actually confirmed to me that Mandy OD'd last year. They'll be missed.

    It's not a surprise about mille posting it. They all know each other.
    This is heartbreaking! She was a real sweetheart. I dressed her in all her outfits.

  3. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I was with Molly recently. Throat can take a pounding but much heavier than expected. Much much heavier. Not even remotely like photos.

    Also, big candy user. Girl had more short glass straws than you can shake a stick at. Took two hours for her to get started then was on the phone with her provider asking me for a ride on my way out the door.

    Will NOT repeat.
    This Molly? I saw her earlier in late September. Did she really get that much bigger?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/240611677821

  4. #13004

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vanessa in Catonsville. She is hard to get ahold of but god damn is it nice. She has a great personality, deepthroats extremely well and is willing to do about anything. BBBJCIMWS to finish it off. Dmg was. 30 hhr. I will 100% repeat. If she was easier to get ahold of she'd be my go to for sure.
    Link or pics?

  5. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Having a bbw craving and saw this one posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/604999047085

    Can't find any reviews by Googleing her number. Wondering if any of you have ever seen her? Or if you have a better bbw suggestion please send my way. Preferably a headmonster. Thanks!
    If you have a hankering for some BBW, Alexis is not a bad option. I've seen her a few times over the last year or so and she's legit. Good service and good rates.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74490845

  6. #13002

    Vanessa Catonsville

    Saw Vanessa in Catonsville. She is hard to get ahold of but god damn is it nice. She has a great personality, deepthroats extremely well and is willing to do about anything. BBBJCIMWS to finish it off. Dmg was. 30 hhr. I will 100% repeat. If she was easier to get ahold of she'd be my go to for sure.

  7. #13001

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDangerous  [View Original Post]
    2nd link is my go to. Seen her like 3-5 times in the past year. Clean, safe spot. A little older in the face but that's how I like them.
    Yes she is a good time I have seen her over the past year like 6 or 8 times body is great for her age mic work not bad either.

  8. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    For those of you asking about Layla, yes, she is still working.

    She texted me tonight and said she got locked out of her account and can't post her ad. Same thing happened to Molly.

    She is still using the number ending in 5642 and looking for visitors.

    Muff.
    I was with Molly recently. Throat can take a pounding but much heavier than expected. Much much heavier. Not even remotely like photos.

    Also, big candy user. Girl had more short glass straws than you can shake a stick at. Took two hours for her to get started then was on the phone with her provider asking me for a ride on my way out the door.

    Will NOT repeat.

  9. #12999

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Having a bbw craving and saw this one posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/604999047085

    Can't find any reviews by Googleing her number. Wondering if any of you have ever seen her? Or if you have a better bbw suggestion please send my way. Preferably a headmonster. Thanks!
    I've seen her before, it was a couple years back now. The first few sessions was a good time but then she just dropped off a cliff with service. Attitude, complaining and trying to go back on a deal after she agreed, I stopped seeing her after that.

  10. #12998

    Bbw craving

    Having a bbw craving and saw this one posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/604999047085

    Can't find any reviews by Googleing her number. Wondering if any of you have ever seen her? Or if you have a better bbw suggestion please send my way. Preferably a headmonster. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2022-02-02 15-01-37-4bf37e.jpg‎  

  11. #12997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Who was Tricia from Parkville? I know there was one who worked out of her apartment in White Marsh. But I don't recall one working in White Marsh.
    Trish / Tricia worked with Brittany out of a home in Parkville.

    Tricia was murdered and Brittany passed away.

  12. #12996
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Several working girls have died over the years, such as Samantha (big tit girl who worked from 2011-2013), one of the high end escorts whose name escaped, and Tricia from Parkville.
    Who was Tricia from Parkville? I know there was one who worked out of her apartment in White Marsh. But I don't recall one working in White Marsh.

  13. #12995

    Looks fine

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with this girl but I can't find much of an online footprint. Maybe some of you guys know her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/009657163263
    If there is verification, I would really appreciate it. She looks fine.

  14. #12994

    Elle or L

    Had a dream with her nice BBBJ very quick response would repeat if I see her again.

  15. #12993

    Nasty Nikki

    Several working girls have died over the years, such as Samantha (big tit girl who worked from 2011-2013), one of the high end escorts whose name escaped, and Tricia from Parkville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape