Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 24527
-
02-01-22 21:35 #12992Senior Member

Posts: 347Too good to be true?
Been texting with this girl but I can't find much of an online footprint. Maybe some of you guys know her.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/009657163263
-
02-01-22 21:07 #12991Senior Member

Posts: 589Layla
For those of you asking about Layla, yes, she is still working.
She texted me tonight and said she got locked out of her account and can't post her ad. Same thing happened to Molly.
She is still using the number ending in 5642 and looking for visitors.
Muff.
-
02-01-22 19:46 #12990Senior Member

Posts: 396Allie
Yes. That is her number.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 19:28 #12989Senior Member

Posts: 128Allie
Has anyone seen Allie with the number ending in 7672? I tried seeing her today and she gave me very weird instructions. She wanted me to park in a location and then give her a description of my car rather than just giving me her address. I waited outside for her to walk up so I could make sure it was her but she never came out after about an hour so I left.
Here is her add https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839.
I know she's legit I just don't know if the number that I'm texting is actually her or LE.
-
02-01-22 16:50 #12988Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Yes! Very illegal. That's why some girls don't let you leave your glasses on or propped up near the bed anymore bc some have the cam glasses. I if you need to film that bad then literally just ask the provider and pay the fee if the girl has one.
Originally Posted by StevenWilson
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 16:49 #12987Senior Member

Posts: 273Nikki
That's liz or Beth that knew her well it's sad to hear she passed away. She became a good personal friend of mines. Truly the nicest person you will ever meet. I wonder how she died. Does anyone know? She will be missed.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 15:59 #12986Senior Member

Posts: 179It is. Not sure what happened but she's gone. The streets take another gem.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 14:56 #12985Senior Member

Posts: 1126Nasty Nikki (RIP)
It's with a heavy heart I write this, she'll be missed. I knew her personally. Nikki was a good person. A regular of mine and good friend to talk to anytime. It is true, she is gone. Verified on her FB. See you on the other side sometime.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:21 #12984Senior Member

Posts: 171Damn!
I was in Elkridge yesterday and texted her to stop by. Nikki was always accommodating and nice. It's a damn shame.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
02-01-22 13:18 #12983Regular Member

Posts: 112nd link is my go to. Seen her like 3-5 times in the past year. Clean, safe spot. A little older in the face but that's how I like them.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:00 #12982Senior Member

Posts: 112Lady no 2 is legit lady no 3 I knowtoo
The link to lady she legit Hispanic and sexy as hell very good lady in third link and will not divulge how.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 12:29 #12981Senior Member

Posts: 365Damn that's Nikki
Yep. Looks like we lost another good one. I’m glad I for the times we had and the video collection we built. It was Mandy last year, and this year it's Nikki. Nikki actually confirmed to me that Mandy OD'd last year. They'll be missed.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
It's not a surprise about mille posting it. They all know each other.
-
02-01-22 12:02 #12980Regular Member

Posts: 20Maybe I'm a hypocrite but isn't filming someone without their consent like extra illegal?
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 10:53 #12979Senior Member

Posts: 647Yup, that's Nasty Nikki. RIP. On a side note, how ironic that it was the infamous Millie who posted that obituary.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 10:10 #12978Senior Member

Posts: 84That looks like nasty Nikki, if that's true that she has passed, it would explain why there haven't been new ads of hers for the past couple of days. RIP to a true ****.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




