Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 24532
-
01-28-22 23:08 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 244Every ad of Bri's that I've ever seen for the past few years has always been titled Slippery when wet.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 20:52 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 396Allie
Been a minute since I've seen her. Did you go to her place or do a car date? How was the full service? Need to hit her up again soon.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:16 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 33Nasty nikki
Any on have her currwnt number.
-
01-28-22 16:10 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 128Allie
Saw Allie the other day.
Great response time, good service. BJ was mediocre not as good as some people have said on this thread IMO. Maybe she just needed more time to warm up or something. All in all great service will repeat. Dmg. 80 ss.
-
01-28-22 12:18 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 347Oh no there wasn't anything like that. Oh God I hope there wasn't a baby locked in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 21:25 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 647That is Crofton Bri. And yes, her ad's are constantly up on STG (skipthegames).
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:59 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 421Fucks sake the original post is this chick who doesn't state her name and I've looked daily since the post and this is the first time I've seen her ad.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:55 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 414Smell
No it wasn't cigarette smell, it was like a damn baby shit it's diaper, she was using the name Lesley then. I almost threw up it was that bad, I posted a review of it back when I went. If it's just cigarette smell, I can handle that and will try to meet up with her again soon.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:52 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 347I asked about the cardates and she says she has a secluded spot, now I'm not interested in getting mugged by her boyfriend, unless someone here has done the carplay and can tell us if its safe-ish.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:36 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 347Yeah that must be the hotel, there was a cigarette smell but that's pretty much every provider these days. Room was a bit messy but not that much. Just a table with some empty take out. Didn't see the bathroom though.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:34 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 414Shelly
I saw her about a year ago and the room smelt like straight shit, how was the room? Still a hotel on 40 in rosedale?
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:30 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 347Shelly
Saw this girl the other day. Very good prices that include BBJ and CIM (120 hh). She wasn't wearing makeup so looks older, a little bit chill high personality could be a little candy but I didn't see any marks. Baby damage that she covers with lingerie. Now the interesting part here is that it seems she used to be a heavier girl that lost weight creating a slim girl with a thick booty. Seriously that view is to behold. I would repeat since the prices are right.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...l-now/43714652
-
01-27-22 11:34 #12925Regular Member

Posts: 16Whatt?
On what platform does Bree Post? Unless you are confusing her with Bri. I've never seen a Bree post. Bri is the one with the chest tattoo.
Originally Posted by TheMadasian
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 09:27 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 251Any Links?
Combing through stg and LC yields no results for me. I'll try sumo next but otherwise I'm in the dark. Want to catch her before she pops LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMadasian
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 06:38 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks for letting me know. I haven't been with a P.S. Before. Would love to meet up with one pretty soon.
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




