Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 1274 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12937
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Fucks sake the original post is this chick who doesn't state her name and I've looked daily since the post and this is the first time I've seen her ad.
    Every ad of Bri's that I've ever seen for the past few years has always been titled Slippery when wet.

  2. #12936

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Allie the other day.

    Great response time, good service. BJ was mediocre not as good as some people have said on this thread IMO. Maybe she just needed more time to warm up or something. All in all great service will repeat. Dmg. 80 ss.
    Been a minute since I've seen her. Did you go to her place or do a car date? How was the full service? Need to hit her up again soon.

  3. #12935

    Nasty nikki

    Any on have her currwnt number.

  4. #12934

    Allie

    Saw Allie the other day.

    Great response time, good service. BJ was mediocre not as good as some people have said on this thread IMO. Maybe she just needed more time to warm up or something. All in all great service will repeat. Dmg. 80 ss.

  5. #12933
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    No it wasn't cigarette smell, it was like a damn baby shit it's diaper, she was using the name Lesley then. I almost threw up it was that bad, I posted a review of it back when I went. If it's just cigarette smell, I can handle that and will try to meet up with her again soon.
    Oh no there wasn't anything like that. Oh God I hope there wasn't a baby locked in the bathroom.

  6. #12932
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Fucks sake the original post is this chick who doesn't state her name and I've looked daily since the post and this is the first time I've seen her ad.
    That is Crofton Bri. And yes, her ad's are constantly up on STG (skipthegames).

  7. #12931
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.
    Fucks sake the original post is this chick who doesn't state her name and I've looked daily since the post and this is the first time I've seen her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220127-195830_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220127-195835_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #12930

    Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that must be the hotel, there was a cigarette smell but that's pretty much every provider these days. Room was a bit messy but not that much. Just a table with some empty take out. Didn't see the bathroom though.
    No it wasn't cigarette smell, it was like a damn baby shit it's diaper, she was using the name Lesley then. I almost threw up it was that bad, I posted a review of it back when I went. If it's just cigarette smell, I can handle that and will try to meet up with her again soon.

  9. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    She used to be amazing, it's a shame she let the boyfriend mess up everything. That and looks like she's only doing car dates and outcall now?
    I asked about the cardates and she says she has a secluded spot, now I'm not interested in getting mugged by her boyfriend, unless someone here has done the carplay and can tell us if its safe-ish.

  10. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago and the room smelt like straight shit, how was the room? Still a hotel on 40 in rosedale?
    Yeah that must be the hotel, there was a cigarette smell but that's pretty much every provider these days. Room was a bit messy but not that much. Just a table with some empty take out. Didn't see the bathroom though.

  11. #12927

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl the other day. Very good prices that include BBJ and CIM (120 hh). She wasn't wearing makeup so looks older, a little bit chill high personality could be a little candy but I didn't see any marks. Baby damage that she covers with lingerie. Now the interesting part here is that it seems she used to be a heavier girl that lost weight creating a slim girl with a thick booty. Seriously that view is to behold. I would repeat since the prices are right.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...l-now/43714652
    I saw her about a year ago and the room smelt like straight shit, how was the room? Still a hotel on 40 in rosedale?

  12. #12926

    Shelly

    Saw this girl the other day. Very good prices that include BBJ and CIM (120 hh). She wasn't wearing makeup so looks older, a little bit chill high personality could be a little candy but I didn't see any marks. Baby damage that she covers with lingerie. Now the interesting part here is that it seems she used to be a heavier girl that lost weight creating a slim girl with a thick booty. Seriously that view is to behold. I would repeat since the prices are right.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...l-now/43714652

  13. #12925

    Whatt?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what you're talking about but Bree posts almost daily.
    On what platform does Bree Post? Unless you are confusing her with Bri. I've never seen a Bree post. Bri is the one with the chest tattoo.

  14. #12924

    Any Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what you're talking about but Bree posts almost daily.
    Combing through stg and LC yields no results for me. I'll try sumo next but otherwise I'm in the dark. Want to catch her before she pops LOL.

  15. #12923
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney  [View Original Post]
    I've seen amy in NYC so I hit her up. She's leaving the area today so no go for her. I've also seen cherry in the past and she's around dc for a few more days.
    Thanks for letting me know. I haven't been with a P.S. Before. Would love to meet up with one pretty soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape