Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 776 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 826 876 1276 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12907

    Bri Crofton

    She was not pregnant. Looked healthy and better than ever. It was a great dream. 5/5 stars.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Recent texts with her took me to her new joint in OM as well. Something just didn't seem right so I baled. Probably should've pulled the trigger and had the dream.

    Thanks for the post brother. Was she pregnant?

    Shooter!

  2. #12906

    Sapphire DGG

    So in sharing this old ad from September and saying it's actually DGG's sister, are you saying that in 4 months she got rid of all the tattoos on her thighs and that other giant face tattoo on her lower right arm, reduced her bust size, and became blonde?

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the same Sapphire I saw in Sept, see post #11823. Sapphire said she was Diamond Greek Goddess' SISTER. Sorry if this makes things more confusing but I had to chime in so you don't expect to get Diamond but it's a different girl. The number I had back then is different now for Sapphire (of course), but pretty sure it's her. Sapphire was using a number that was DGG when I saw Sapphire, that's why she told me she was her sister.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/853057981194

  3. #12905

    Sapphire and Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    That DOES look like Diamond's sweet ass. Yeah, had a lot of fun with her back in the day. She could take the Greek D very well. As a matter of fact she could take it well in all three. Girl had skills. She knew how to please. I'm glad she stopped going raw. That's just stupid IMHO. If it's Diamond you'll have fun. Sometimes I could get her to cut a deal on the right day.

    Shooter!
    This looks like the same Sapphire I saw in Sept, see post #11823. Sapphire said she was Diamond Greek Goddess' SISTER. Sorry if this makes things more confusing but I had to chime in so you don't expect to get Diamond but it's a different girl. The number I had back then is different now for Sapphire (of course), but pretty sure it's her. Sapphire was using a number that was DGG when I saw Sapphire, that's why she told me she was her sister.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/853057981194
    Last edited by BD1965; 01-25-22 at 04:26. Reason: more info added

  4. #12904
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #12903

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Uumm. I literally saw her this weekend. Should I be worried about anyone watching me now?

    I will say she looked a lot more polished and cleaned up. Was super nice and prompt via text. Now lives at a house way up in Owings Mills in a nice quiet neighbourhood. Not sure what it was but I got a sense she was taking charge of her life and turning things around. Felt good to see.
    Recent texts with her took me to her new joint in OM as well. Something just didn't seem right so I baled. Probably should've pulled the trigger and had the dream.

    Thanks for the post brother. Was she pregnant?

    Shooter!

  6. #12902

    Vanessa Catonsville

    I want to thank all the gents that messaged me about Vanessa. I finally was able to dream about her. Not exactly what I was expecting. A cups, ass a little flabby but not bad bad. Face had a lot of miles on it. No make up didn't help either. May have been cuter when she was younger.

    Tight body for her age.. Holy shit can this girl sing into the mic. Amazing DT w / catch. Shot the kids down her throat twice. Providers usually never can give a BJ good enough to go to explosion. Tiny little flexible frame. Had her knees pinned back touching the bed while pounding away until she couldn't take it anymore but she held out for a while. She's a pleaser for sure. Good little sl_t. Good self humiliating dirty talk. Will dream about her again for sure.

    Shooter!

  7. #12901

    Diamond Greek Goddess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Diamond and I saw her way back when she just got in the game, at Colony on Pulaski. Yes, yes, she is in fact very 'talented' but her up charges are little insane and there's a lot less on the menu now. I miss when she used to be more fun and care free.
    That DOES look like Diamond's sweet ass. Yeah, had a lot of fun with her back in the day. She could take the Greek D very well. As a matter of fact she could take it well in all three. Girl had skills. She knew how to please. I'm glad she stopped going raw. That's just stupid IMHO. If it's Diamond you'll have fun. Sometimes I could get her to cut a deal on the right day.

    Shooter!

  8. #12900

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944
    She's been around as long as Crofton Bree. Her services are uneventful. She doesn't talk to you much. Doesn't like to make eye contact either and doesn't like to take off her shirt. BJ is decent but she's a dead fish in the sack and disconnected socially.

    Shooter!

  9. #12899

    Ghosters and Ego Tripping Time wasters for John Save-A-Hoe

    Absolutely agree with the sentiment, and have to say the trend with some of these providers ghosting even regulars is slightly infuriating. I respect girls that straight up say they're no longer available / interested or give you somewhat precise timing in xyz hours when they're available. Instead there seems to be this increasing comfort with most to lead people on, give false promises about availability. Then ghost them when no longer worth their time because there's always going to be some John Save-A-Hoe right around the corner willing to be a doormat and put up with her shit when her true colors come out. Even more incredulous is the John Save-A-Hoes who continuously shower rude girls with gifts off their amazon wish list, or buy them wine, or designer shoes etc etc. Some mongers got to have a back bone man and demand to be treated with a little reasonable courtesy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake100  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Dealing with a girl that most likely can't hold down a minimum wage job and getting jerked around like that. EDub your time is valuable and for her to set-up a date and then ghost. Screw her. Let the White Knights or John Save-A-Hoe's deal with her. Thanks for the post it saves a lot of us from wasting our time.

  10. #12898

    Sapphire (Diamond)

    She used to go by Diamond and I saw her way back when she just got in the game, at Colony on Pulaski. Yes, yes, she is in fact very 'talented' but her up charges are little insane and there's a lot less on the menu now. I miss when she used to be more fun and care free.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfish33  [View Original Post]
    Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455

  11. #12897

    Bri Crofton

    Uumm. I literally saw her this weekend. Should I be worried about anyone watching me now?

    I will say she looked a lot more polished and cleaned up. Was super nice and prompt via text. Now lives at a house way up in Owings Mills in a nice quiet neighbourhood. Not sure what it was but I got a sense she was taking charge of her life and turning things around. Felt good to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    That's Bri, not Bree. I heard she isn't seeing people anymore due to a charge she caught. They are watching her online posting now.

    Phyuck!

  12. #12896

    Mille & Mills

    https://escort13.com/post/58054734?currentPage=10

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944

  13. #12895

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know also!
    I've seen amy in NYC so I hit her up. She's leaving the area today so no go for her. I've also seen cherry in the past and she's around dc for a few more days.

  14. #12894

    Idk her name

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944
    I've seen her a few times. She's real, & looks like her pics. She's nothing special, no thrills. But she's pretty tight. I'd recommend if you're looking for just a quick in and out type thing.

  15. #12893
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak about Sapphire, but Columbia isn't a good place to host or monger. Howard County has been cracking down hard on the hobby for the last few years. Then again, if you're willing to take the risk, you could always visit her and file a report about your findings. Posting reviews and useful information increases your "board cred" and makes it easier to get questions answered.
    She seems to have a bit of an online footprint so she could be legit. Not sure if she has reviews on this thread.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...291bc707b352f4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape