Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12922

    Mckenna

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'll report back if some of them bother to pick the focking phone.
    She used to be amazing, it's a shame she let the boyfriend mess up everything. That and looks like she's only doing car dates and outcall now?

  2. #12921
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    First one is Veronica / Ronnie. Search reviews, there's a decent amount. She takes forever to get going, sometimes uses a timer, but she puts in the work. I don't know the second one. Third is McKenna (search reviews for her). Last reporting in the forum we agreed to boycott her. LOL She was hot, alright service, but issues with her BF interrupting where frequently commented on here. Fourth one is Ashlei (green eyes) I believe, there's reviews on her. Saw her once a while ago, nothing special, quick visit she didn't undress, just turned around, dropped her panties (wearing lingerie), and hit it standing doggy. Recent posts said she was looking really bad I believe. Search away to get the details on these three.
    Thanks, I'll report back if some of them bother to pick the focking phone.

  3. #12920

    Memory Lane: Kassandra

    Flash back to 2015 or earlier. Back in the BP days. Super fine, literally my ATF, latina used to service out of BWI and traveled back and forth from Philly. Was stunning. About 5'4 with a perfect body. Huge DDD and ass with relatively flat stomach. Beautiful face with long dark hair. She was amazing. Wondering who remembers spending time with this fine lass and perhaps a little crowd sourcing to find out if she is still in the game, maybe advertising on other sites I don't know about. If I recall she had a "250" and "2043" sticks out in the phone number. Anyway obviously she impressed on me for a life time.

  4. #12919
    The second is Becca. She's been reviewed before. I saw her last summer. She's a bit chatty, no signs of usage, and is overall pleasant. Offered BBJ. She's good, but not good enough for what she's asking for. Damage was $ .8 hhr. Her price is what keeps me from repeating.

  5. #12918

    Bree Posts Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    I share the sentiment. But to be fair, the both of them don't have any active ads from which to perceive that. Hell a lot of us still don't have Brees contact info while it now appears Bri is out the game on top of that.
    Don't know what you're talking about but Bree posts almost daily.

  6. #12917

    Reviews on 3 of the 4 for sure

    First one is Veronica / Ronnie. Search reviews, there's a decent amount. She takes forever to get going, sometimes uses a timer, but she puts in the work. I don't know the second one. Third is McKenna (search reviews for her). Last reporting in the forum we agreed to boycott her. LOL She was hot, alright service, but issues with her BF interrupting where frequently commented on here. Fourth one is Ashlei (green eyes) I believe, there's reviews on her. Saw her once a while ago, nothing special, quick visit she didn't undress, just turned around, dropped her panties (wearing lingerie), and hit it standing doggy. Recent posts said she was looking really bad I believe. Search away to get the details on these three.

  7. #12916

  8. #12915

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.
    I share the sentiment. But to be fair, the both of them don't have any active ads from which to perceive that. Hell a lot of us still don't have Brees contact info while it now appears Bri is out the game on top of that.

  9. #12914

    Bree vs Bri

    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.

  10. #12913

    Sapphire and DGG

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    So in sharing this old ad from September and saying it's actually DGG's sister, are you saying that in 4 months she got rid of all the tattoos on her thighs and that other giant face tattoo on her lower right arm, reduced her bust size, and became blonde?
    Good points, I may be mistaken. I was going by the name as I haven't seen any other 'Sapphire's recently and I don't recall if the September pics were 100% accurate. With all of the interest, I expect someone to report very soon to confirm if this latest Sapphire is indeed the former DGG. It would be nice to see DGG back around, I saw her a good bit back in the day. Someone please report when you've pulled the trigger on Sapphire. All this talk, let's hear about some action.

  11. #12912

    Thick chick in Laurel area

    Anyone seen her? Asks for facetime verification, but couldn't find a review for her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/dc/74078916

  12. #12911

    Bree vs Bri

    Probably because the girl in the pic is BRI from Crofton. Bree, with the spelling double "E" is from CB. I believe someone said Bri is not advertising she is doing meet ups cause she has a court case she is trying to stay out the watch eye of. BREE with the double "E" spelling is pregnant. So she might not be doing meet ups either. But as much as the spelling of these two girls have been discussed and messed up, thought everyone would of gotten it by now. LOL.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Please pass the digits.

  13. #12910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Bree is available to meet up not sure where you got that info.
    Please pass the digits.

  14. #12909

    Bjb

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    Trust me. I miss her too. The 40 $ BBJWS could not be anything to bargained with. She didn't do drugs. She didn't drink. She literally was a girl who was down on her luck and saw an opportunity I presented her. Trust me, I've tried several times to bring back up the idea to her but she's not interested anymore. I know she told me last time if she ever did go back in the game it will be 100 plus for the BBJs which in all honesty is fine by me and I'm sure a lot of gentleman who saw her. I'll try reaching out to her again this weekend. With all the free money the government was giving away coming to an end she might need some help again.
    If she ever comes around or just wants to see an old regular, PLEASE be sure to let me know! She was a gem! And an absolute sweetheart too.

  15. #12908

    Crofton Bri

    I think the other poster may have seen one of her ads where she states "no meetups" and is trying to sell video packages. Her other ad doesn't have that clause though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Bree is available to meet up not sure where you got that info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape