Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 18410
-
01-28-22 09:11 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 33Empire
Sasha.
Stopped in Empire in hopes of snagging Anna. Upon entry the Pitboss showed me to a room the same room I had Anna in the last trip out so I was immediately pumped. Upon entry I ask for Anna and she and responds NO ANNA but I have small treat for you handsome man I'm thinking oh boy here we go so I went just with the hhr. FFWD in insert Sasha, 5' nothing 95 lbs wearing a tight little dress, immediately she removes my mask provided upon entry and tosses it then pushes me face down on the table and starts with a very light back rub "noting like the massage Anna gave. 10 minutes in comes the flip and Sasha already has her dress pulled down to her waist, nips looking like those of a prize heifer, a little teasing and kissing of my neck and ear all while whispering "you sexy man, I pull out a pre planted Benjo from under the pillow and off she goes to get her pre Fak kit. Upon return she jumps straight to it BBBJ for a bit then on with the hat and a little more of the same, spins around and bounces that tiny little ass in my face a couple times before squating down on JR. Holly shit she is tight!! Tight like stick it in soft let it get hard and hear bones crunch tight! She rides in every postion you can think of all while moaning out some shit I don't understand. After about 15 minutes she gives out so I pick her up off of me put her on her back for some Mish I'm here to tell you she is flexible as shit, I had her knees up by her head giving her all I got for a few until I had to let loose. Typical cleanup and a nice face and head massage for a few and swept out the door per normal fashion.
50 at the gate 100 at the betting window and off to the races.
A little more detail then normal for this forum but I had to share the details on this one as she's a Beast on the table!!
-
01-28-22 07:28 #11434Banned Member

Posts: 873I haven't seen either, but last time this came up someone noted that Karma had posted a few mongers real names and pictures on the ad site. I think the best advice is just to avoid them. I'm not going to risk getting caught up in some drama.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:49 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 1101I've only seen her once. She straddled me 69 while she gave a HJ. I noticed she was stroking with one hand and looking at her phone with the other. She scooted back some to where her pussy was on my chin so I thought what the hell, I'll east some pussy too. I started and she freaked out and asked me to stop. So she does the same thing again and freaked out again. I was like if you're going to stick it in my face, I'm going to stick my tongue in it. She didn't like my answer, but didn't move. Finished me off with her pussy right in my face LOL. Never repeated. While she looked good just not worth it to me.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:32 #11432Regular Member

Posts: 12These 2 are nut jobs, I would run the other direction. I have seen Karma great service but lately the switch has been triggered. The other one, cancelled on me 15 minutes after I drove for a hour to see her! Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:04 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 983Victoria
It has been awhile since I last saw her but I have heard that HJ is the only thing on the menu.
Originally Posted by Louisvillee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 14:27 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 164Victoria vs karma
These two are locked in a battle it would appear. I'm curious as I have seen Victoria a couple of years ago, her prices seem a bit high now. 200.00 for hhr and expecting a tip? For a HJ? Is there more to this now or has she gone crazy? PMs welcome if you don't want to post openly.
-
01-27-22 08:33 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 108Never had a bad experience
I've seen both Mary and Cynthia multiple times and never had a bad experience with either of them. However, I haven't been to Mecca in years. In the past both took some direction very well, and I can confirm that Mary does do a very sensual HJ. Might have to schedule a visit as well.
Originally Posted by DickensCider
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:43 #11428Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yep, you are spot on
As far as leaving Sunday that is. New girl arrives Saturday will start on Sunday. If the picture is accurate she a stunning young one. Right now Tina is at Evas and Mia and April are at IB until the 15th. Mia leaves that day.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:19 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 549Youyou
Youyou at evas will be gone Sunday I believe. One of the better ones that's been around lately.
-
01-26-22 11:41 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 1077th Street
Guessing you talked to Nancy. Rough voice and yah thinks she worth $$.
Originally Posted by Kreamer
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 11:37 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 1077th Street
White House. Never had those limits.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:53 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 654Mecca Mary
I have had her on both ends of the Spectrum. Wondering if it depends on how her medications are adjusted.
Originally Posted by BlazerLazer
[View Original Post]
DnC.
-
01-25-22 11:35 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 32The feather is a buzz kill, Sun is usually a good spot, but the lack of a decent rub these days has had me looking elsewhere.
Originally Posted by JBackson
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:30 #11422Senior Member

Posts: 36Mina. The Singing Masseuse
I was in town again, did I go to the right place? The sign said Unique So-In Acupressure Spa?
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
Right or wrong place, I gave them a call and asked for Annie and the girl said yes so I headed over. But when I got there, Mina, an older 40/50 skinny Asian woman in a skin tight pink dress came out and when I asked for Annie, all I got was a blank face and said, Annie is not working but to give her a try. I wasn't too happy about the lie but I had somewhere else to be so I asked for the hh.
When Mina walked in, she turned on some Chinese music on the phone and proceeded to give a terrible light massage with very light teasing. The massage did get a little better halfway through, but overall just a lot of light touching and pressing of the back muscles. The only thing that kept me entertained was that Mina was singing along to the music on the phone, which is a first for me.
On the flip, she pointed to her mouth and asked if I want and she held up 1 finger in reply. I said no, just the he, which she originally wanted 60 for but I agreed on $50. Not a bad handshake overall, cleaned up and finished with a head and face massage and out the door with the customary mini bottle of water. 120 otd.
I am starting to get the feeling that places in Louisville don't really care to give a good massage, whether it is hh or hour and want to get right down to business.
-
01-25-22 08:14 #11421Senior Member

Posts: 549She usually went by appointments only but this going back 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





