Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 18365
-
01-23-22 21:24 #11375Senior Member

Posts: 192Google
Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 17:17 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 106Mecca mary
Do we have an add or contac info for this one?
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:42 #11373Regular Member

Posts: 3Sun's
Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.
In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-23-22 09:17 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 3103Never rough
She had me stand up against the wall once both fully naked while she jacked me off, that was great cause I was kissing her neck and those tits I blew fast, but that one time was my last.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 09:13 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 91That's how's it's always been for me. I mean we've had puddles on the floor from how wet it got. LOL.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 08:54 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 62Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 22:20 #11369Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yikes
Just don't get your finger in there or anywhere else or she will do a 180 on you, I've never ever seen someone open their legs for a grab and start getting wet and hunching you then start screaming WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING!! Fuck that place.
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:29 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 91Mecca Mary
I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.
H. H.
-
01-22-22 16:39 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 855Is this the same place on 7th that has the spa?
Is this the same place on 7th that has the spa? The old place seemed to be covered BJ. Are these new girls still enforcing that?
Originally Posted by XDM40
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 08:51 #11366Senior Member

Posts: 146Agree, Mia it was if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 08:27 #11365Senior Member

Posts: 156Good to hear, I stop by 2 weeks ago and the two that was there wasn't much and bitchy. Told me $$ plus house, I walked.
Originally Posted by XDM40
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 14:26 #11364Senior Member

Posts: 242Brooke
I remember Brooke well! I first saw her in the house with Jozel and others before she moved into her own office place.
Originally Posted by Norsem
[View Original Post]
I wish I could say I was able to talk her into more but I never could. But I really enjoyed all the time I spent with her! I especially liked the way she would dress up for certain holidays. She was gorgeous!!
JZ.
-
01-21-22 13:04 #11363Senior Member

Posts: 3103Past Sunday afternoon
Which one of you guys got stuck with mamasain (Judy) bad timing LOL.
Originally Posted by VAGuy93
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 11:57 #11362Senior Member

Posts: 1077th Street
New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.
-
01-21-22 09:31 #11361Senior Member

Posts: 102Try Joy downtown.
Originally Posted by SKlein84
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





