Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11390

    Youyou

    Youyou at evas will be gone Sunday I believe. One of the better ones that's been around lately.

  2. #11389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    7th Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreamer  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear, I stop by 2 weeks ago and the two that was there wasn't much and bitchy. Told me $$ plus house, I walked.
    Guessing you talked to Nancy. Rough voice and yah thinks she worth $$.

  3. #11388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    7th Street

    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same place on 7th that has the spa? The old place seemed to be covered BJ. Are these new girls still enforcing that?
    White House. Never had those limits.

  4. #11387

    Mecca Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLazer  [View Original Post]
    She was always great, funny and sexy! Been a year plus since I've seen her but highly recommend and may get on the books myself now that she's coming back..
    I have had her on both ends of the Spectrum. Wondering if it depends on how her medications are adjusted.

    DnC.

  5. #11386
    Quote Originally Posted by JBackson  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream there today. Drew "Pepsi". Said she was from S Korea. Looked to be in the 40+ range but had a mask on the whole time. I've generally had better dreams with Koreans in terms of menu and today was no different. Mamasan said they only offer 45 min massages for $. 7. I don't think they actually offer any real tissue massages there any more. You get TS, sauna then some light grazing with a feather. TS was basic. No focus at all on Willy and the boys (they do focus on your back side) but FS is on menu and got the job done. Pepsi's body is decent for age with some extra lbs around the waist. I was looking for better but am not sure where they are in Louisville.
    The feather is a buzz kill, Sun is usually a good spot, but the lack of a decent rub these days has had me looking elsewhere.

  6. #11385

    Mina. The Singing Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Go to Oh So Spa just north of Roosters in Bardstown Road. Ask for Annie.
    I was in town again, did I go to the right place? The sign said Unique So-In Acupressure Spa?

    Right or wrong place, I gave them a call and asked for Annie and the girl said yes so I headed over. But when I got there, Mina, an older 40/50 skinny Asian woman in a skin tight pink dress came out and when I asked for Annie, all I got was a blank face and said, Annie is not working but to give her a try. I wasn't too happy about the lie but I had somewhere else to be so I asked for the hh.

    When Mina walked in, she turned on some Chinese music on the phone and proceeded to give a terrible light massage with very light teasing. The massage did get a little better halfway through, but overall just a lot of light touching and pressing of the back muscles. The only thing that kept me entertained was that Mina was singing along to the music on the phone, which is a first for me.

    On the flip, she pointed to her mouth and asked if I want and she held up 1 finger in reply. I said no, just the he, which she originally wanted 60 for but I agreed on $50. Not a bad handshake overall, cleaned up and finished with a head and face massage and out the door with the customary mini bottle of water. 120 otd.

    I am starting to get the feeling that places in Louisville don't really care to give a good massage, whether it is hh or hour and want to get right down to business.

  7. #11384
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do a walk-in about 8:20 only to find the lights out and the place locked up.
    She usually went by appointments only but this going back 5 years ago.

  8. #11383

    Laughing my ass off

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do a walk-in about 8:20 only to find the lights out and the place locked up.
    Maybe someone was too rough LOL.

  9. #11382

    Disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.
    I tried to do a walk-in about 8:20 only to find the lights out and the place locked up.

  10. #11381

    Mecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.
    "A little crazy".

    A little different but the most sensual and erotic HJ ever you say?

    This I'll have to try.

  11. #11380

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by SodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.
    Had a dream there today. Drew "Pepsi". Said she was from S Korea. Looked to be in the 40+ range but had a mask on the whole time. I've generally had better dreams with Koreans in terms of menu and today was no different. Mamasan said they only offer 45 min massages for $. 7. I don't think they actually offer any real tissue massages there any more. You get TS, sauna then some light grazing with a feather. TS was basic. No focus at all on Willy and the boys (they do focus on your back side) but FS is on menu and got the job done. Pepsi's body is decent for age with some extra lbs around the waist. I was looking for better but am not sure where they are in Louisville.

  12. #11379

    Mecca Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.
    She was always great, funny and sexy! Been a year plus since I've seen her but highly recommend and may get on the books myself now that she's coming back.

    Blazer.

  13. #11378
    Quote Originally Posted by SodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.
    Should be good to go, solid place for a rookie. Ask for Bebe.

  14. #11377

    Thumb's up

    Quote Originally Posted by SodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.
    Thumb's up.

  15. #11376

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Do we have an add or contac info for this one?
    She was a little crazy been if you guys wanted to see here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kjhg.jpg‎   nvcx.jpg‎   kh.jpg‎   10314739_10152015730616746_6351375261285528148_n.jpg‎   ;j;jkn.jpg‎  

    437x.jpg‎   kjhguh.jpg‎   29339704_10155179734856746_1887991490731311104_n.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape