Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11375

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Do we have an add or contac info for this one?
    Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.

  2. #11374

    Mecca mary

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.
    Do we have an add or contac info for this one?

  3. #11373

    Sun's

    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #11372

    Never rough

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.
    She had me stand up against the wall once both fully naked while she jacked me off, that was great cause I was kissing her neck and those tits I blew fast, but that one time was my last.

  5. #11371
    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.
    That's how's it's always been for me. I mean we've had puddles on the floor from how wet it got. LOL.

  6. #11370
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Just don't get your finger in there or anywhere else or she will do a 180 on you, I've never ever seen someone open their legs for a grab and start getting wet and hunching you then start screaming WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING!! Fuck that place.
    Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.

  7. #11369

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.
    Just don't get your finger in there or anywhere else or she will do a 180 on you, I've never ever seen someone open their legs for a grab and start getting wet and hunching you then start screaming WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING!! Fuck that place.

  8. #11368

    Mecca Mary

    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.

  9. #11367

    Is this the same place on 7th that has the spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.
    Is this the same place on 7th that has the spa? The old place seemed to be covered BJ. Are these new girls still enforcing that?

  10. #11366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.
    Agree, Mia it was if I remember correctly.

  11. #11365
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.
    Good to hear, I stop by 2 weeks ago and the two that was there wasn't much and bitchy. Told me $$ plus house, I walked.

  12. #11364

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    The one who didn't was a blonde who used the handle of Brooke (not going to put her real info here or anywhere even tho I have them) who used to work with another former board fav who went by Jozel. Now I'm showing my age. And even Brooke I got to go past what she claimed was her limit and while it was cool to see the carpet matched the curtains it started to be an expensive chore to see if she'd do more.
    I remember Brooke well! I first saw her in the house with Jozel and others before she moved into her own office place.

    I wish I could say I was able to talk her into more but I never could. But I really enjoyed all the time I spent with her! I especially liked the way she would dress up for certain holidays. She was gorgeous!!

    JZ.

  13. #11363

    Past Sunday afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy93  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls are in island breeze, I went yesterday and they were beautiful.
    Which one of you guys got stuck with mamasain (Judy) bad timing LOL.

  14. #11362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    7th Street

    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.

  15. #11361
    Quote Originally Posted by SKlein84  [View Original Post]
    I can't get enough of them, where are the bolt-ons at? Thanks!!
    Try Joy downtown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape