Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 18365
-
01-26-22 16:19 #11390Senior Member

Posts: 549Youyou
Youyou at evas will be gone Sunday I believe. One of the better ones that's been around lately.
-
01-26-22 11:41 #11389Senior Member

Posts: 1077th Street
Guessing you talked to Nancy. Rough voice and yah thinks she worth $$.
Originally Posted by Kreamer
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 11:37 #11388Senior Member

Posts: 1077th Street
White House. Never had those limits.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:53 #11387Senior Member

Posts: 654Mecca Mary
I have had her on both ends of the Spectrum. Wondering if it depends on how her medications are adjusted.
Originally Posted by BlazerLazer
[View Original Post]
DnC.
-
01-25-22 11:35 #11386Senior Member

Posts: 32The feather is a buzz kill, Sun is usually a good spot, but the lack of a decent rub these days has had me looking elsewhere.
Originally Posted by JBackson
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:30 #11385Senior Member

Posts: 36Mina. The Singing Masseuse
I was in town again, did I go to the right place? The sign said Unique So-In Acupressure Spa?
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
Right or wrong place, I gave them a call and asked for Annie and the girl said yes so I headed over. But when I got there, Mina, an older 40/50 skinny Asian woman in a skin tight pink dress came out and when I asked for Annie, all I got was a blank face and said, Annie is not working but to give her a try. I wasn't too happy about the lie but I had somewhere else to be so I asked for the hh.
When Mina walked in, she turned on some Chinese music on the phone and proceeded to give a terrible light massage with very light teasing. The massage did get a little better halfway through, but overall just a lot of light touching and pressing of the back muscles. The only thing that kept me entertained was that Mina was singing along to the music on the phone, which is a first for me.
On the flip, she pointed to her mouth and asked if I want and she held up 1 finger in reply. I said no, just the he, which she originally wanted 60 for but I agreed on $50. Not a bad handshake overall, cleaned up and finished with a head and face massage and out the door with the customary mini bottle of water. 120 otd.
I am starting to get the feeling that places in Louisville don't really care to give a good massage, whether it is hh or hour and want to get right down to business.
-
01-25-22 08:14 #11384Senior Member

Posts: 549She usually went by appointments only but this going back 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 21:04 #11383Senior Member

Posts: 3103Laughing my ass off
Maybe someone was too rough LOL.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 20:18 #11382Senior Member

Posts: 106Disappointment
I tried to do a walk-in about 8:20 only to find the lights out and the place locked up.
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:42 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 106Mecca
"A little crazy".
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
A little different but the most sensual and erotic HJ ever you say?
This I'll have to try.
-
01-24-22 18:34 #11380Senior Member

Posts: 54Sun
Had a dream there today. Drew "Pepsi". Said she was from S Korea. Looked to be in the 40+ range but had a mask on the whole time. I've generally had better dreams with Koreans in terms of menu and today was no different. Mamasan said they only offer 45 min massages for $. 7. I don't think they actually offer any real tissue massages there any more. You get TS, sauna then some light grazing with a feather. TS was basic. No focus at all on Willy and the boys (they do focus on your back side) but FS is on menu and got the job done. Pepsi's body is decent for age with some extra lbs around the waist. I was looking for better but am not sure where they are in Louisville.
Originally Posted by SodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:10 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 317Mecca Mary
She was always great, funny and sexy! Been a year plus since I've seen her but highly recommend and may get on the books myself now that she's coming back.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
Blazer.
-
01-24-22 10:07 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 549Should be good to go, solid place for a rookie. Ask for Bebe.
Originally Posted by SodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 08:55 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 855Thumb's up
Thumb's up.
Originally Posted by SodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 00:58 #11376Regular Member

Posts: 24Mary
She was a little crazy been if you guys wanted to see here you go.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





