Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8135
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbent  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine in Lynnwood. Grandma ready, but curious if their granddaughter is there now.
    Sorry, I meant Sun Spa in Lynnwood not Sunshine. Still a parlor for geriatric providers. If they had granddaughters, they would be in their late 20's I was referencing.

  2. #8134

    Peet0115 inbox is full

    Hi.

    Tried to reply to your message.

  3. #8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Too many places called Sunshine, IMO. Are you referring to Sunshine near S. Jackson and Rainier? Or the West Seattle Sunshine or the Federal Way Sunshine or maybe some other Sunshine that remains unknown to me?

    From the description of the provider, I'm guessing it's the place on Rainier--young, hot providers with a knack for rushed service. Last time I visited, I think it was $$ for "up to 45 minutes". She got me off and out in 20. If it's not the Sunshine on Rainier, please let us know. I'm very interested.
    Yeah, unfortunately, it's the one on Rainier and you are spot on. Massage is non-existent, I was in and out in 30 minutes and the damage was $$. It would probably be unfair to say I was rushed though. She did seem to be into it and was reciprocating well.

  4. #8132
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Too many places called Sunshine, IMO. Are you referring to Sunshine near S. Jackson and Rainier? Or the West Seattle Sunshine or the Federal Way Sunshine or maybe some other Sunshine that remains unknown to me?

    From the description of the provider, I'm guessing it's the place on Rainier--young, hot providers with a knack for rushed service. Last time I visited, I think it was $$ for "up to 45 minutes". She got me off and out in 20. If it's not the Sunshine on Rainier, please let us know. I'm very interested.
    Sunshine in Lynnwood. Grandma ready, but curious if their granddaughter is there now.

  5. #8131
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Star Massage.

    Dropped in yesterday and the girl who did upsell CFS was gone. Both providers now HJ only.
    Are the gals decent looking?

  6. #8130

    Which Sunshine?

    Quote Originally Posted by MahaAmi  [View Original Post]
    Probably late 20's is my guess. Great body and goods. Slightly bushy South if that's your thing.

    CBJ and CFS. Good head game. I think BBBJ could've been pursued I didn't push. She seemed to be into FS (or acted really well LOL)!
    Too many places called Sunshine, IMO. Are you referring to Sunshine near S. Jackson and Rainier? Or the West Seattle Sunshine or the Federal Way Sunshine or maybe some other Sunshine that remains unknown to me?

    From the description of the provider, I'm guessing it's the place on Rainier--young, hot providers with a knack for rushed service. Last time I visited, I think it was $$ for "up to 45 minutes". She got me off and out in 20. If it's not the Sunshine on Rainier, please let us know. I'm very interested.

  7. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Crown is in North Seattle on Lake City Way (around 110th). Only one person works there, and if you ask for her by name she will deny being that person. Although if you're on the table and ask what her name is, she might say Jessica or April or maybe something else!

    (the issue here is that she doesn't want someone as a customer who read about her on the internet, or is going to post more about her on the internet. So best to appear unaware of the internet)
    What is this internet thing you speak of?

  8. #8128
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on this place? Been seeing it on rubratings recently.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/266958
    Lucky Star Massage.

    Dropped in yesterday and the girl who did upsell CFS was gone. Both providers now HJ only.

  9. #8127

    Re: Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    Where is Crown and what was her name?
    Crown is in North Seattle on Lake City Way (around 110th). Only one person works there, and if you ask for her by name she will deny being that person. Although if you're on the table and ask what her name is, she might say Jessica or April or maybe something else!

    (the issue here is that she doesn't want someone as a customer who read about her on the internet, or is going to post more about her on the internet. So best to appear unaware of the internet)

  10. #8126

    1143X Rainer ave s

    Anyone have Intel on this place? Been seeing it on rubratings recently.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/266958

  11. #8125

    Not my review, copy paste from rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Karma.

    Yumi.

    Very attractive woman, looked early 30's, probably more like late 30's, 40 tops. Very nice, wore a short dress, revealing cleavage. Very attractive. Not much English. I usually go for an hour, but this was my first time here, so I figured I'd test drive a half hour. Gave her $40, she told me to get undressed and get on the table. I got undressed, was half aroused when she returned to the room, we hugged, I could feel she didn't have much on under her dress, we had a brief negotiation, I gave her the tip and the action commenced. She was moving kinda fast, I asked her to slow down, asked for BJ, she put on the coat, started the BJ, then began gagging because of the lube. I felt bad for her and told her not to do that, it was killing my mood. So she climbed on top of me and rode me for about 10 minutes. Very enjoyable. Then she laid on the table with me and we talked via her phone interpreter app. She's a nice gal, I'd like to see her again, but she said the owners have several parlors in town and they move her around. All in all a good experience, but kinda pricey, I usually go up to Lynnwood for FS and am a regular with a gal who does FS with me for $160, and we have good rapport, she knows what I like and I know what she likes. For me, it takes a while to build that up, and it's a financial investment as well. So I was disappointed to learn she won't be staying at this location, it might not be so easy to find her when she moves.
    This is not my review I haven't been there. This was just a copy paste from rubmaps.

  12. #8124
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the update, what was the damage?

    Thanks,
    140 for CFS and CBJ.

  13. #8123

    Aroma

    Appreciate the update, what was the damage?

    Thanks,

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    I've been here about 3 times. First time I had a provider named Wendy and she was great. Nice and tight with a cute face. The last two times, last Saturday 1/15 being my latest I got Cici. She is a cute lady, probably around mid to late 30's. She hides her body very well with her clothes, but is a bit chubby. In any case, the session started with a light massage to a toothy CBJ. When I say toothy, literally feel teeth going in and coming out. I told her less teeth to which she replied "no English, baby. " LOL. In any case went straight to Mish and I've mentioned this in the comments before, but that shit is looser than a fucking empty shoebox. I don't know if I keep getting unlucky with giant well endowed mongers fucking her before me or what, but I am not small (don't have a horse cock, but got enough to not be shy). And my girth is also not small. So her being that loose is saying something. In any case. Moved to K9 which was a little better in the tightness area, makes sense anatomically speaking. A monger came in, she greeted him. And came back and finished me off with CG, which I really had to focus on the little friction that was being provided. LOL. If this place gets more girls, might be a good spot, but for now, fucking Cici is not the business for me. A lot of other places where the honey hole is regular feeling and no teeth on the BJ.

  14. #8122

    Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Bare69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by crown and had great time started with DFK then undressed here and had her lay on table while I did daty then held her legs apart while I slide in BBFS pounded away till cip. She always wears nice tiny mini dress enjoyed those nipples.
    Where is Crown and what was her name?

  15. #8121

    Red skyy

    Anyone seen her? I looked and didn't see much of anything. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape