Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Crown is in North Seattle on Lake City Way (around 110th). Only one person works there, and if you ask for her by name she will deny being that person. Although if you're on the table and ask what her name is, she might say Jessica or April or maybe something else!

    (the issue here is that she doesn't want someone as a customer who read about her on the internet, or is going to post more about her on the internet. So best to appear unaware of the internet)
    What is this internet thing you speak of?

  2. #8128
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on this place? Been seeing it on rubratings recently.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/266958
    Lucky Star Massage.

    Dropped in yesterday and the girl who did upsell CFS was gone. Both providers now HJ only.

  3. #8127

    Re: Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    Where is Crown and what was her name?
    Crown is in North Seattle on Lake City Way (around 110th). Only one person works there, and if you ask for her by name she will deny being that person. Although if you're on the table and ask what her name is, she might say Jessica or April or maybe something else!

    (the issue here is that she doesn't want someone as a customer who read about her on the internet, or is going to post more about her on the internet. So best to appear unaware of the internet)

  4. #8126

    1143X Rainer ave s

    Anyone have Intel on this place? Been seeing it on rubratings recently.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/266958

  5. #8125

    Not my review, copy paste from rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Karma.

    Yumi.

    Very attractive woman, looked early 30's, probably more like late 30's, 40 tops. Very nice, wore a short dress, revealing cleavage. Very attractive. Not much English. I usually go for an hour, but this was my first time here, so I figured I'd test drive a half hour. Gave her $40, she told me to get undressed and get on the table. I got undressed, was half aroused when she returned to the room, we hugged, I could feel she didn't have much on under her dress, we had a brief negotiation, I gave her the tip and the action commenced. She was moving kinda fast, I asked her to slow down, asked for BJ, she put on the coat, started the BJ, then began gagging because of the lube. I felt bad for her and told her not to do that, it was killing my mood. So she climbed on top of me and rode me for about 10 minutes. Very enjoyable. Then she laid on the table with me and we talked via her phone interpreter app. She's a nice gal, I'd like to see her again, but she said the owners have several parlors in town and they move her around. All in all a good experience, but kinda pricey, I usually go up to Lynnwood for FS and am a regular with a gal who does FS with me for $160, and we have good rapport, she knows what I like and I know what she likes. For me, it takes a while to build that up, and it's a financial investment as well. So I was disappointed to learn she won't be staying at this location, it might not be so easy to find her when she moves.
    This is not my review I haven't been there. This was just a copy paste from rubmaps.

  6. #8124
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the update, what was the damage?

    Thanks,
    140 for CFS and CBJ.

  7. #8123

    Aroma

    Appreciate the update, what was the damage?

    Thanks,

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    I've been here about 3 times. First time I had a provider named Wendy and she was great. Nice and tight with a cute face. The last two times, last Saturday 1/15 being my latest I got Cici. She is a cute lady, probably around mid to late 30's. She hides her body very well with her clothes, but is a bit chubby. In any case, the session started with a light massage to a toothy CBJ. When I say toothy, literally feel teeth going in and coming out. I told her less teeth to which she replied "no English, baby. " LOL. In any case went straight to Mish and I've mentioned this in the comments before, but that shit is looser than a fucking empty shoebox. I don't know if I keep getting unlucky with giant well endowed mongers fucking her before me or what, but I am not small (don't have a horse cock, but got enough to not be shy). And my girth is also not small. So her being that loose is saying something. In any case. Moved to K9 which was a little better in the tightness area, makes sense anatomically speaking. A monger came in, she greeted him. And came back and finished me off with CG, which I really had to focus on the little friction that was being provided. LOL. If this place gets more girls, might be a good spot, but for now, fucking Cici is not the business for me. A lot of other places where the honey hole is regular feeling and no teeth on the BJ.

  8. #8122

    Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Bare69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by crown and had great time started with DFK then undressed here and had her lay on table while I did daty then held her legs apart while I slide in BBFS pounded away till cip. She always wears nice tiny mini dress enjoyed those nipples.
    Where is Crown and what was her name?

  9. #8121

    Red skyy

    Anyone seen her? I looked and didn't see much of anything. Thanks.

  10. #8120

    Nancy at Sunshine

    Probably late 20's is my guess. Great body and goods. Slightly bushy South if that's your thing.

    CBJ and CFS. Good head game. I think BBBJ could've been pursued I didn't push. She seemed to be into FS (or acted really well LOL)!

  11. #8119

    Crown

    Stopped by crown and had great time started with DFK then undressed here and had her lay on table while I did daty then held her legs apart while I slide in BBFS pounded away till cip. She always wears nice tiny mini dress enjoyed those nipples.

  12. #8118

    Aroma latest review

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    I would appreciate anyone with Rubmaps account if they could share the review for Karma Health Spa and Aroma Valley?

    Thanks,
    I've been here about 3 times. First time I had a provider named Wendy and she was great. Nice and tight with a cute face. The last two times, last Saturday 1/15 being my latest I got Cici. She is a cute lady, probably around mid to late 30's. She hides her body very well with her clothes, but is a bit chubby. In any case, the session started with a light massage to a toothy CBJ. When I say toothy, literally feel teeth going in and coming out. I told her less teeth to which she replied "no English, baby. " LOL. In any case went straight to Mish and I've mentioned this in the comments before, but that shit is looser than a fucking empty shoebox. I don't know if I keep getting unlucky with giant well endowed mongers fucking her before me or what, but I am not small (don't have a horse cock, but got enough to not be shy). And my girth is also not small. So her being that loose is saying something. In any case. Moved to K9 which was a little better in the tightness area, makes sense anatomically speaking. A monger came in, she greeted him. And came back and finished me off with CG, which I really had to focus on the little friction that was being provided. LOL. If this place gets more girls, might be a good spot, but for now, fucking Cici is not the business for me. A lot of other places where the honey hole is regular feeling and no teeth on the BJ.

  13. #8117
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    I would appreciate anyone with Rubmaps account if they could share the review for Karma Health Spa and Aroma Valley?

    Thanks,
    Karma.

    Yumi.

    Very attractive woman, looked early 30's, probably more like late 30's, 40 tops. Very nice, wore a short dress, revealing cleavage. Very attractive. Not much English. I usually go for an hour, but this was my first time here, so I figured I'd test drive a half hour. Gave her $40, she told me to get undressed and get on the table. I got undressed, was half aroused when she returned to the room, we hugged, I could feel she didn't have much on under her dress, we had a brief negotiation, I gave her the tip and the action commenced. She was moving kinda fast, I asked her to slow down, asked for BJ, she put on the coat, started the BJ, then began gagging because of the lube. I felt bad for her and told her not to do that, it was killing my mood. So she climbed on top of me and rode me for about 10 minutes. Very enjoyable. Then she laid on the table with me and we talked via her phone interpreter app. She's a nice gal, I'd like to see her again, but she said the owners have several parlors in town and they move her around. All in all a good experience, but kinda pricey, I usually go up to Lynnwood for FS and am a regular with a gal who does FS with me for $160, and we have good rapport, she knows what I like and I know what she likes. For me, it takes a while to build that up, and it's a financial investment as well. So I was disappointed to learn she won't be staying at this location, it might not be so easy to find her when she moves.

  14. #8116
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Kent still has zero MPs.

    Renton has four known FS spots (Alternative, Magnolia, Q, and Highland).

    Q is Apple who is always weird, upsells, and rushes you.

    Highland is 4-5 girls who aren't happy with the $200 flat rate approach and are upsell queens. I met a hot blonde Latina there on my last visit, but she claimed her boobjob was new and so I couldn't even see them. I dropped by yesterday just to peek in and saw another car parked there. Before heading in to see who was working, I waited nearby and timed how long it took for the dude to come out. It was less than 5 minutes. Of course, maybe he got there 25 minutes before that but I highly doubt it.

    Alternative is all upsell and inconsistent menus.

    Magnolia would be great. If the providers were a little less chubby and a little more cute.

    Beyond those four, it seems everywhere else is HJ only. I even dropped by Lucky Massage on Rainier Ave (pretty close to Renton) yesterday and was told that NONE of the girls there are FS..
    I hear you, Aussie Fury. Sure is dry recently. Wish there were some independent providers that 1) had their own In Call, and 2) provided good services for a reasonable donation. Those were the days!

  15. #8115

    Renton Shoppes are Awful

    Kent still has zero MPs.

    Renton has four known FS spots (Alternative, Magnolia, Q, and Highland).

    Q is Apple who is always weird, upsells, and rushes you.

    Highland is 4-5 girls who aren't happy with the $200 flat rate approach and are upsell queens. I met a hot blonde Latina there on my last visit, but she claimed her boobjob was new and so I couldn't even see them. I dropped by yesterday just to peek in and saw another car parked there. Before heading in to see who was working, I waited nearby and timed how long it took for the dude to come out. It was less than 5 minutes. Of course, maybe he got there 25 minutes before that but I highly doubt it.

    Alternative is all upsell and inconsistent menus.

    Magnolia would be great. If the providers were a little less chubby and a little more cute.

    Beyond those four, it seems everywhere else is HJ only. I even dropped by Lucky Massage on Rainier Ave (pretty close to Renton) yesterday and was told that NONE of the girls there are FS.

    If anyone has any intel on other spots I may not have fished, please send me a PM? FedWay used to be worth the drive, but lately it's getting just as bad as South King County.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape