Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 19561
-
01-26-22 13:14 #8131Banned Member

Posts: 1358Are the gals decent looking?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 12:38 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 362Which Sunshine?
Too many places called Sunshine, IMO. Are you referring to Sunshine near S. Jackson and Rainier? Or the West Seattle Sunshine or the Federal Way Sunshine or maybe some other Sunshine that remains unknown to me?
Originally Posted by MahaAmi
[View Original Post]
From the description of the provider, I'm guessing it's the place on Rainier--young, hot providers with a knack for rushed service. Last time I visited, I think it was $$ for "up to 45 minutes". She got me off and out in 20. If it's not the Sunshine on Rainier, please let us know. I'm very interested.
-
01-26-22 12:05 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 1115What is this internet thing you speak of?
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 10:47 #8128Banned Member

Posts: 2302Lucky Star Massage.
Originally Posted by Sizzler666
[View Original Post]
Dropped in yesterday and the girl who did upsell CFS was gone. Both providers now HJ only.
-
01-26-22 10:26 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Crown
Crown is in North Seattle on Lake City Way (around 110th). Only one person works there, and if you ask for her by name she will deny being that person. Although if you're on the table and ask what her name is, she might say Jessica or April or maybe something else!
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
(the issue here is that she doesn't want someone as a customer who read about her on the internet, or is going to post more about her on the internet. So best to appear unaware of the internet)
-
01-26-22 08:04 #8126Senior Member

Posts: 261143X Rainer ave s
Anyone have Intel on this place? Been seeing it on rubratings recently.
https://seattle.rubratings.com/266958
-
01-26-22 01:59 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 495Not my review, copy paste from rubmaps
This is not my review I haven't been there. This was just a copy paste from rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 01:53 #8124Senior Member

Posts: 495140 for CFS and CBJ.
Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 01:29 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 134Aroma
Appreciate the update, what was the damage?
Thanks,
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 22:42 #8122Senior Member

Posts: 69Crown
Where is Crown and what was her name?
Originally Posted by Bare69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:41 #8121Regular Member

Posts: 11Red skyy
Anyone seen her? I looked and didn't see much of anything. Thanks.
-
01-25-22 18:49 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 27Nancy at Sunshine
Probably late 20's is my guess. Great body and goods. Slightly bushy South if that's your thing.
CBJ and CFS. Good head game. I think BBBJ could've been pursued I didn't push. She seemed to be into FS (or acted really well LOL)!
-
01-25-22 17:21 #8119Regular Member

Posts: 22Crown
Stopped by crown and had great time started with DFK then undressed here and had her lay on table while I did daty then held her legs apart while I slide in BBFS pounded away till cip. She always wears nice tiny mini dress enjoyed those nipples.
-
01-25-22 17:16 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 495Aroma latest review
I've been here about 3 times. First time I had a provider named Wendy and she was great. Nice and tight with a cute face. The last two times, last Saturday 1/15 being my latest I got Cici. She is a cute lady, probably around mid to late 30's. She hides her body very well with her clothes, but is a bit chubby. In any case, the session started with a light massage to a toothy CBJ. When I say toothy, literally feel teeth going in and coming out. I told her less teeth to which she replied "no English, baby. " LOL. In any case went straight to Mish and I've mentioned this in the comments before, but that shit is looser than a fucking empty shoebox. I don't know if I keep getting unlucky with giant well endowed mongers fucking her before me or what, but I am not small (don't have a horse cock, but got enough to not be shy). And my girth is also not small. So her being that loose is saying something. In any case. Moved to K9 which was a little better in the tightness area, makes sense anatomically speaking. A monger came in, she greeted him. And came back and finished me off with CG, which I really had to focus on the little friction that was being provided. LOL. If this place gets more girls, might be a good spot, but for now, fucking Cici is not the business for me. A lot of other places where the honey hole is regular feeling and no teeth on the BJ.
Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 17:14 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 495Karma.
Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006
[View Original Post]
Yumi.
Very attractive woman, looked early 30's, probably more like late 30's, 40 tops. Very nice, wore a short dress, revealing cleavage. Very attractive. Not much English. I usually go for an hour, but this was my first time here, so I figured I'd test drive a half hour. Gave her $40, she told me to get undressed and get on the table. I got undressed, was half aroused when she returned to the room, we hugged, I could feel she didn't have much on under her dress, we had a brief negotiation, I gave her the tip and the action commenced. She was moving kinda fast, I asked her to slow down, asked for BJ, she put on the coat, started the BJ, then began gagging because of the lube. I felt bad for her and told her not to do that, it was killing my mood. So she climbed on top of me and rode me for about 10 minutes. Very enjoyable. Then she laid on the table with me and we talked via her phone interpreter app. She's a nice gal, I'd like to see her again, but she said the owners have several parlors in town and they move her around. All in all a good experience, but kinda pricey, I usually go up to Lynnwood for FS and am a regular with a gal who does FS with me for $160, and we have good rapport, she knows what I like and I know what she likes. For me, it takes a while to build that up, and it's a financial investment as well. So I was disappointed to learn she won't be staying at this location, it might not be so easy to find her when she moves.














Reply With Quote





