Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 293 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up guys this place is on the sheriffs high target list it has also parked the mobile command post vehicle in lot next door to monitor activity at that location. No more trips for me there as the sheriff is recording EVERYTHING going on there.

    Bs.
    Americas best satellite beach.

    DO NOT MESS with BCSO and this place. The motel parking lot is a one way in and out. I used to 'limit' my exposure by parking at the Philly cheesesteak place south of the dump and walk over. This appears to be where BCSO is stationed. As others have said. Don't GO NEAR THIS PLACE-not by car, on foot, by bike --NOTHING. Same probably applies to the AM Best Value on 192 in Melb.

    PSA: Head Dr Lauren was working out of the Sat Beach AM BV when I saw her a few weeks ago -current adv suggests she's still there. {I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but, no way if she's still there. }.

    F1.

  2. #3183

    Vital Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Great info job on both your parts, thanks HH & BS.

  3. #3182

    Another America's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up guys this place is on the sheriffs high target list it has also parked the mobile command post vehicle in lot next door to monitor activity at that location. No more trips for me there as the sheriff is recording EVERYTHING going on there.

    Bs.
    Good intel BS.

    More reading here:

    https://spacecoastdaily.com/2022/01/...fs-h-i-t-list/

  4. #3181

    Americas best satellite beach

    Just a heads up guys this place is on the sheriffs high target list it has also parked the mobile command post vehicle in lot next door to monitor activity at that location. No more trips for me there as the sheriff is recording EVERYTHING going on there.

    Bs.

  5. #3180

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious if she replies to you. I've tried a couple times to contact her and have had no response. If anybody has any tips for contacting her please dm me. Thanks.
    I sent you a PM. Good luck Willie.

  6. #3179

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    If that's what you're looking for and I'm guessing you're interested in BSDM? There's no one better in this area than Krys! Use the Search Function, type in her name and read her reviews and you'll get an idea of what a session with her is like. If you want to PM me, I'll give you more details and contact information.
    I'd be curious if she replies to you. I've tried a couple times to contact her and have had no response. If anybody has any tips for contacting her please dm me. Thanks.

  7. #3178

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniJoe  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellow hobbyist, New to the area but not the board, so I am hoping that why'all can help me out.

    Looking for any places that there is some SMBD going on. Maybe a club, or something UTR or a SP that may offer those services. Any info would be great and very appreciated.

    Thanks in advance..
    If that's what you're looking for and I'm guessing you're interested in BSDM? There's no one better in this area than Krys! Use the Search Function, type in her name and read her reviews and you'll get an idea of what a session with her is like. If you want to PM me, I'll give you more details and contact information.

  8. #3177

    Are there any places for SMBD?

    Good day fellow hobbyist, New to the area but not the board, so I am hoping that why'all can help me out.

    Looking for any places that there is some SMBD going on. Maybe a club, or something UTR or a SP that may offer those services. Any info would be great and very appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    MJ.

  9. #3176
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 101

    Careful

    Had a few abnormal phone calls from the Cape today. Be careful, Kelly.

  10. #3175
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyhi  [View Original Post]
    Concur with Hawkeye49. I'll add some cautions though. When you download from the App Store to your phone the first time, it can download to all your devices including your SO. I had to delete the app on them but not since. You can inadvertently archive messages and phone calls but note there is an Archive folder where you'll find them if you don't permanently delete them. You may or may not want them permanently deleted but just know there's a difference between archiving and deleting. Google the procedures. In time, it's second hand. Don't sync your contacts. Silence notifications if you keep the app for convenience but like others, I delete after each use and reload when needed. With care & experience, it's fine. Also, I don't know how I appear to providers but once lost a promising encounter because she knew I was on an app and didn't like it. Oh well.
    You do make a good point in that because the number is generated from the app there's no googling it to see whose behind it. Some of the ladies that don't know who you are won't respond to a text inquiry. It happens. There are some that will even tell you in their adds that they won't respond to an app number.

  11. #3174

    Am best

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...wn/6524446001/

    Public service announcement in case you didn't dee it.
    That entire side and stretch is a no go for me. I've seen the monotone marked black SUV over by the holiday inn a few times to make me uncertain if I should even see girls at the other 3 places. This article just puts it into perspective how unsafe the hobby can be for us and the girls. Thank you for the heads up. Will probably stay off 192 for a bit.

    Stay safe and party hard.

    Og.

  12. #3173
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...wn/6524446001/

    Public service announcement in case you didn't dee it.
    Geeze -see, not dee. I know you all know that but had to correct. Old eyes + small screens!

  13. #3172

    Good news for LSME fans

    Marcie is planning on being in Melbourne on Friday the 28th for few days. As always she's a must see so get your appointments made early. She will also be in Daytona and maybe Orlando for those of you who travel as well. I know I won't miss my appointment.

  14. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    The google voice app I use gives you an option to sync or not I simply say no and that all there is to it. I delete it when I'm not using it. Plus I can check messages on my computer in dark mode.
    Concur with Hawkeye49. I'll add some cautions though. When you download from the App Store to your phone the first time, it can download to all your devices including your SO. I had to delete the app on them but not since. You can inadvertently archive messages and phone calls but note there is an Archive folder where you'll find them if you don't permanently delete them. You may or may not want them permanently deleted but just know there's a difference between archiving and deleting. Google the procedures. In time, it's second hand. Don't sync your contacts. Silence notifications if you keep the app for convenience but like others, I delete after each use and reload when needed. With care & experience, it's fine. Also, I don't know how I appear to providers but once lost a promising encounter because she knew I was on an app and didn't like it. Oh well.

  15. #3170

    Cialis 5 mg

    Quote Originally Posted by Psiko97  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any good E. D. Pills that are safe I usually use jak rabbit but I heard they maybe unsafe. Than you in advance.
    I got a prescription from my urologist for low dose Cialis (5 mg) and it was pretty cheap (35) at Publix for a 3-month daily supply. While it was used to treat BPH, it has other significant benefits. Ahem. That said, 5 mg was too much and gave me headaches, stuffy nose and a broken blood vessel in my eye while I acclimated to it. It also decreased my sensitivity because I was literally too hard and that sensation overcame everything else. I now take half a pill daily (2.5 mg) and it retains all the benefits and eliminated the side effects. I do appreciate the erection on demand, duration and confidence provided. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape