Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 293 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3139

    E. D. Help

    Does anyone know of any good E. D. Pills that are safe I usually use jak rabbit but I heard they maybe unsafe. Than you in advance.

  2. #3138

    STG Value

    I mis-typed the web address today for STG, and got to some sort of web site valuation site, where it stated that the Skip ZThe Games web site is worth:

    " Skipthegames.com estimated website worth is US $8,658,448 (based on the daily revenue potential of the website over a 12 month period)".

    WOW, for such a horrible site, it sure is worth some coin! I guess me going there every day HOPING someone new appears, only adds to the value!

  3. #3137

    Who's on first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hole1123  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/502105266773

    She is a complete rip off.

    Ask for you to send money through cash app when you arrive but then never come out to get you and bring in.

    Sends 30 second videos that are not worth the time. Pretty sure pictures are fake.
    Come on guys. First one person posts a really good report on a provider. IN THE RIPOFF SECTION. Now you're posting a RIPOFF REPORT in THE GENERAL SECTION? Let's get our shit together and post where it's meant to be. If it's clear as day post where it should go. There is an ESCORT SECTION where you post reviews of the providers. Whether good or bad, post it there. Now, if it's a ripoff, post in the RIPOFF SECTION. So now tell me, who's on first? I don't know? Oh wait, third base.

  4. #3136

    Deposit = SCAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Hole1123  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/502105266773

    She is a complete rip off.

    Ask for you to send money through cash app when you arrive but then never come out to get you and bring in.

    Sends 30 second videos that are not worth the time. Pretty sure pictures are fake.
    Never send deposits. Ever!

    You can think about it, but don't do it!

  5. #3135
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/502105266773

    She is a complete rip off.

    Ask for you to send money through cash app when you arrive but then never come out to get you and bring in.

    Sends 30 second videos that are not worth the time. Pretty sure pictures are fake.

  6. #3134

    Medical

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I know this may be skirting the forum rules, but I am going to give it a try, as I am truly looking for information, and not looking to speak badly about a dancer or disclose a particular persons "condition". I was at a Cocoa Beach club the other day, and a relatively good looking blond with nice t's got on stage. She had a VERY skimpy g-string, and when she would bend over, it was more then evident that she has a bunch of what appeared to be warts in her "crochal" area. Again, I am not outing anyone, and don't even remember her name, but I have not seen this before. Many were the size of pencil erasers. Were these likely genital warts? Are they sexually transmitted? Could they be transmitted simply by touching? I have been around the block, but apparently not THAT block, and was hoping to learn. Please, no names or club names, just facts.
    They could possibly be skin tags. I have seen people with an abundance of skin tags around the neck and arm pit area. Not pretty to look at but not contagious.

  7. #3133

    Medical question

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I know this may be skirting the forum rules, but I am going to give it a try, as I am truly looking for information, and not looking to speak badly about a dancer or disclose a particular persons "condition". I was at a Cocoa Beach club the other day, and a relatively good looking blond with nice t's got on stage. She had a VERY skimpy g-string, and when she would bend over, it was more then evident that she has a bunch of what appeared to be warts in her "crochal" area. Again, I am not outing anyone, and don't even remember her name, but I have not seen this before. Many were the size of pencil erasers. Were these likely genital warts? Are they sexually transmitted? Could they be transmitted simply by touching? I have been around the block, but apparently not THAT block, and was hoping to learn. Please, no names or club names, just facts.
    Cannot be sure 100% but I would probably say yes to all, and advise caution. Some reading here:

    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20355234

    I once dated someone who always wanted the lights out and never trimmed the hedges. When I was finally able to get a look at the area I saw what you saw. I escaped any effects but it put me on alert for the future. This has become big problem for the younger generation and they now have a vax for it.

  8. #3132

    Medical question

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I know this may be skirting the forum rules, but I am going to give it a try, as I am truly looking for information, and not looking to speak badly about a dancer or disclose a particular persons "condition". I was at a Cocoa Beach club the other day, and a relatively good looking blond with nice t's got on stage. She had a VERY skimpy g-string, and when she would bend over, it was more then evident that she has a bunch of what appeared to be warts in her "crochal" area. Again, I am not outing anyone, and don't even remember her name, but I have not seen this before. Many were the size of pencil erasers. Were these likely genital warts? Are they sexually transmitted? Could they be transmitted simply by touching? I have been around the block, but apparently not THAT block, and was hoping to learn. Please, no names or club names, just facts.
    I would probably say yes to all, and advise caution. Some reading here:

    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20355234

    I once dated someone who always wanted the lights out and never trimmed the hedges. When I was finally able to get a look at the area I saw what you saw. I escaped any effects but it put me on alert for the future. This has become big problem for the younger generation and they now have a vax for it.

  9. #3131

    Medical help

    I know this may be skirting the forum rules, but I am going to give it a try, as I am truly looking for information, and not looking to speak badly about a dancer or disclose a particular persons "condition". I was at a Cocoa Beach club the other day, and a relatively good looking blond with nice t's got on stage. She had a VERY skimpy g-string, and when she would bend over, it was more then evident that she has a bunch of what appeared to be warts in her "crochal" area. Again, I am not outing anyone, and don't even remember her name, but I have not seen this before. Many were the size of pencil erasers. Were these likely genital warts? Are they sexually transmitted? Could they be transmitted simply by touching? I have been around the block, but apparently not THAT block, and was hoping to learn. Please, no names or club names, just facts.

  10. #3130

    Russians EW&F

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I'd never heard of them! If the version of September is any reflection of their work, they're pretty damn good! And yeah, that female singer is fine! Think she does incall? 😅.
    I've been trying to get her phone number for quite some time to find out if she does incall or not, but to no avail. LOL. She is extremely smart, speaks 6 or 7 languages, is an accomplished pianist and more. That group does have one or two more EW&F songs and quite a few Chicago songs and yes, all of their other work is spot on. I highly recommend you click on Leonids' name in that video, it will bring up all of their songs they've done, and I think also they have a video of a concert they did last Christmas. One of the best cover bands I've seen in a long time.

  11. #3129

    The Russian Earth, Wind & Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Definitely sounds like a great month for you JJT. Wish I had the stamina for that. LOL I do love EW&F and the song September. I watch many youtube videos and subscribe to a Russian band called Leonid and friends. They do many covers, mostly of the band Chicago but also others. This band sounds like the original artists on at least 99% of their covers. If you enjoy this then check out their version of September. Plus they have a female singer that is so fine, you'd love to make her your UTR. Here's the link to their version. Compare the two. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Play and stay safe.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XmUnYW5Ks
    Nope, I'd never heard of them! If the version of September is any reflection of their work, they're pretty damn good! And yeah, that female singer is fine! Think she does incall? 😅.

  12. #3128

    Chceck this out

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, get your PSA checked. ALWAYS, at least once a year. Unfortunately, at 60 I got prostate cancer, and finally had the surgery just to save my life. As far as recovery goes, I am doing better than most, but EVERYTHING changes. I was married twice, and in between and after had a good Monger life. However, things are MUCH more complicated now. Believe it or not, the best thing you can do for the first several years is to take a small dose of Viagra (or generic or Cialis or generic) and to masturbate regularly. This helps rebuild vascularity and nerve endings which were removed during the surgery, which assists in rebuilding your ability to achieve an erection, and to some degree, an orgasm. I will never ejaculate again: They take all of those parts out. It sucks, but I am breathing and above ground! What really sucks is that I was blessed with the ability to shoot some good ropes in the day, and ladies these days seem to be much more receptive to facials. I cannot tell you how much I miss that! Erections came back after about 6 months, usually not hard enough to have intercourse, but improved as time passed. Only recently I tried a cock ring, and prior to this, I thought they were a little weird, but it does wonders in maintaining a good erection! Orgasms (without ejaculation) are achievable with some practice, and lots slow gentle stroking in the beginning, but I have yet to have one with a woman. The sensation is quite different, but can be intense and enjoyable. Erections are now more than sufficient to enter and engage in intercourse.
    https://annick.life/

    Check out about sulfur and raising your PH level.

    I take 6000 mg a day and it does wonders for me there are 8 different benefits to sulfur and zero side effects.

    The brand I take is Solaray MSM 1000 mg its cheap and so simple to take.

    Its safe and natural.

  13. #3127

    September also

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    For me, this hobby life is a bit like fight club, you never speak about fight club! Same here, at least for me, I don't speak with anyone about my hobby activities. So, while this forum is hugely about sharing information, for me, it's also a bit of an outlet where I can speak freely about the hobby. What follows is just that, an outlet for me to speak about an active September for hobby activities! If you don't care for self-indulgent drivel, probably best to stop reading here.

    September was a good month by my standards, between work and the SO, I'm frequently limited to just one or two visits with a provider during a month, three if I'm lucky. But September was eleven, one visit with Della, two with Andrea, two with a UTR I've been visiting with for over four years, three with someone I recently met that may be interested in expanding her horizons in the future and three with Charli. I've reviewed Della, Andrea and Charli in the past, so not really anything to add in that regard, definitely enjoyed each visit. Though the number of visits with each is indicative of the enjoyment level I have with each with Charli at the top of the list. For me, she's about as close to a unicorn as I've visited, certainly in Brevard anyway. As to the UTRs, at least for now, neither wants their information out there so nothing more to report.

    So, to sum it up, this is the Tyler Durden version of the real life person telling his fellow fight club members about his activities in September! And yes, definitely a September to remember! And to think, the thought of this post all began on the 21st of September when the Earth, Wind & Fire song came on!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
    Definitely sounds like a great month for you JJT. Wish I had the stamina for that. LOL I do love EW&F and the song September. I watch many youtube videos and subscribe to a Russian band called Leonid and friends. They do many covers, mostly of the band Chicago but also others. This band sounds like the original artists on at least 99% of their covers. If you enjoy this then check out their version of September. Plus they have a female singer that is so fine, you'd love to make her your UTR. Here's the link to their version. Compare the two. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Play and stay safe.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XmUnYW5Ks

  14. #3126

    A September to remember

    For me, this hobby life is a bit like fight club, you never speak about fight club! Same here, at least for me, I don't speak with anyone about my hobby activities. So, while this forum is hugely about sharing information, for me, it's also a bit of an outlet where I can speak freely about the hobby. What follows is just that, an outlet for me to speak about an active September for hobby activities! If you don't care for self-indulgent drivel, probably best to stop reading here.

    September was a good month by my standards, between work and the SO, I'm frequently limited to just one or two visits with a provider during a month, three if I'm lucky. But September was eleven, one visit with Della, two with Andrea, two with a UTR I've been visiting with for over four years, three with someone I recently met that may be interested in expanding her horizons in the future and three with Charli. I've reviewed Della, Andrea and Charli in the past, so not really anything to add in that regard, definitely enjoyed each visit. Though the number of visits with each is indicative of the enjoyment level I have with each with Charli at the top of the list. For me, she's about as close to a unicorn as I've visited, certainly in Brevard anyway. As to the UTRs, at least for now, neither wants their information out there so nothing more to report.

    So, to sum it up, this is the Tyler Durden version of the real life person telling his fellow fight club members about his activities in September! And yes, definitely a September to remember! And to think, the thought of this post all began on the 21st of September when the Earth, Wind & Fire song came on!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

  15. #3125

    Prostate cancer

    Let me be clear, I have no firsthand knowledge of treatment procedures, for this terrible cancer. I just want to share a story that a dear friend went through with his prostate diagnosis. He suffered from frequent urination especially at night. He had the tests done and received a positive test result. His doctor immediately wanted to schedule a removal surgery. He was devastated by the prospect of life after surgery. Another Dr. Friend got involved and scheduled a consultation with an expert at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, and concluded that yes cancer is present, but at his age of 67 and only a small amount present that it may be ten years before removal would be necessary and something else could do him in before this, and suggested that 6- month checkups be the first implemented to monitor progression. It's been several years since this began. He is doing ok so far. This is what he shared with me.

    Personally I don't have much faith in the Drs. I've seen for some of my medical issues. Most diagnoses I receive have been " I'm not sure what that is". I'm now a firm believer in getting a second opinion.

    My heart goes out to anyone with a life- altering illness. Best a regards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape