Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4384
-
01-27-22 12:13 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 545Americas best satellite beach.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
DO NOT MESS with BCSO and this place. The motel parking lot is a one way in and out. I used to 'limit' my exposure by parking at the Philly cheesesteak place south of the dump and walk over. This appears to be where BCSO is stationed. As others have said. Don't GO NEAR THIS PLACE-not by car, on foot, by bike --NOTHING. Same probably applies to the AM Best Value on 192 in Melb.
PSA: Head Dr Lauren was working out of the Sat Beach AM BV when I saw her a few weeks ago -current adv suggests she's still there. {I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but, no way if she's still there. }.
F1.
-
01-26-22 16:50 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 490Vital Info
Great info job on both your parts, thanks HH & BS.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:51 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 791Another America's Best
Good intel BS.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
More reading here:
https://spacecoastdaily.com/2022/01/...fs-h-i-t-list/
-
01-26-22 13:31 #3181Banned Member

Posts: 1739Americas best satellite beach
Just a heads up guys this place is on the sheriffs high target list it has also parked the mobile command post vehicle in lot next door to monitor activity at that location. No more trips for me there as the sheriff is recording EVERYTHING going on there.
Bs.
-
01-26-22 08:39 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 1941Krys
I sent you a PM. Good luck Willie.
Originally Posted by MrSig
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 08:26 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 33Krys
I'd be curious if she replies to you. I've tried a couple times to contact her and have had no response. If anybody has any tips for contacting her please dm me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 15:52 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 1941Krys
If that's what you're looking for and I'm guessing you're interested in BSDM? There's no one better in this area than Krys! Use the Search Function, type in her name and read her reviews and you'll get an idea of what a session with her is like. If you want to PM me, I'll give you more details and contact information.
Originally Posted by MartiniJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 15:24 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 143Are there any places for SMBD?
Good day fellow hobbyist, New to the area but not the board, so I am hoping that why'all can help me out.
Looking for any places that there is some SMBD going on. Maybe a club, or something UTR or a SP that may offer those services. Any info would be great and very appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
MJ.
-
01-21-22 20:47 #3176Forum Advertiser

Posts: 101Careful
Had a few abnormal phone calls from the Cape today. Be careful, Kelly.
-
01-21-22 04:48 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 2648You do make a good point in that because the number is generated from the app there's no googling it to see whose behind it. Some of the ladies that don't know who you are won't respond to a text inquiry. It happens. There are some that will even tell you in their adds that they won't respond to an app number.
Originally Posted by Flyhi
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 18:24 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 226Am best
That entire side and stretch is a no go for me. I've seen the monotone marked black SUV over by the holiday inn a few times to make me uncertain if I should even see girls at the other 3 places. This article just puts it into perspective how unsafe the hobby can be for us and the girls. Thank you for the heads up. Will probably stay off 192 for a bit.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and party hard.
Og.
-
01-20-22 16:13 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 791Geeze -see, not dee. I know you all know that but had to correct. Old eyes + small screens!
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 14:45 #3172Senior Member

Posts: 1030Good news for LSME fans
Marcie is planning on being in Melbourne on Friday the 28th for few days. As always she's a must see so get your appointments made early. She will also be in Daytona and maybe Orlando for those of you who travel as well. I know I won't miss my appointment.
-
01-20-22 14:36 #3171Regular Member

Posts: 8Concur with Hawkeye49. I'll add some cautions though. When you download from the App Store to your phone the first time, it can download to all your devices including your SO. I had to delete the app on them but not since. You can inadvertently archive messages and phone calls but note there is an Archive folder where you'll find them if you don't permanently delete them. You may or may not want them permanently deleted but just know there's a difference between archiving and deleting. Google the procedures. In time, it's second hand. Don't sync your contacts. Silence notifications if you keep the app for convenience but like others, I delete after each use and reload when needed. With care & experience, it's fine. Also, I don't know how I appear to providers but once lost a promising encounter because she knew I was on an app and didn't like it. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 14:22 #3170Regular Member

Posts: 8Cialis 5 mg
I got a prescription from my urologist for low dose Cialis (5 mg) and it was pretty cheap (35) at Publix for a 3-month daily supply. While it was used to treat BPH, it has other significant benefits. Ahem. That said, 5 mg was too much and gave me headaches, stuffy nose and a broken blood vessel in my eye while I acclimated to it. It also decreased my sensitivity because I was literally too hard and that sensation overcame everything else. I now take half a pill daily (2.5 mg) and it retains all the benefits and eliminated the side effects. I do appreciate the erection on demand, duration and confidence provided. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Psiko97
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



