Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 293 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3169

    Abv

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the PSA about this place. Definitely on my No Fly Zone after reading the article because it's definitely on the radar for LEO. Although it has been awhile, I have seen numerous providers there over the years and always felt a little uncomfortable. Mongers should definitely take note.
    LMAO I stayed there for about a month in 2018 and it was cheap and there was a lot of illegal activity going on there after dark so its no surprise that there has been LEO activity.

  2. #3168

    Communication and Medication

    JJ2 advice on comm equipment and methods is dead on. An anonymous burner which is only on when you need it is your best bet.

    With respect to ED meds; you can get a Rx from a doc and purchase 90 pills of generic Cialis or others for $30 -$40 from Publix or Walmart using GOODRx. Look for GOODRx on line.

    Stay safe, well and stealth out there.

  3. #3167
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Done with that place I ain't ever going back there to much pd presence. Be safe.
    HOLY HE11. I was heading there on Tues to see a prov (sounds like Jazmine) and got ghosted. [Tried two others who replied. ,. ,. ,. 5 hrs later. LONG GONE, DUH}. Was having a similar disc with another member about the AM BV in Sat Beach on A1 A. Same scenarios--cops there REGULARLY. Lots of shady characters hanging around.

    F1.

  4. #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...wn/6524446001/

    Public service announcement in case you didn't dee it.
    Done with that place I ain't ever going back there to much pd presence. Be safe.

  5. #3165

    America's Best

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...wn/6524446001/

    Public service announcement in case you didn't dee it.
    Thanks for the PSA about this place. Definitely on my No Fly Zone after reading the article because it's definitely on the radar for LEO. Although it has been awhile, I have seen numerous providers there over the years and always felt a little uncomfortable. Mongers should definitely take note.

  6. #3164

    America's Best

    https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...wn/6524446001/

    Public service announcement in case you didn't dee it.

  7. #3163

    Close calls

    There's a sub forum somewhere, I think Jacksonville page, called "Close calls" or something like that. You should share your stories there or create a similar thread here. Starting your excuses might help one of us out if we were in a similar situation!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, plenty of times I've worried about that, getting in an accident or getting a ticket or anything along those lines when I'm in an area that I wouldn't normally be in. Another problem, running into people when you're out hobbying and in an unusual area. I've done that a couple times, ran into a sibling once at a convenience store and ran into a business partner on a roadway not far from his home. Oops. Fortunately I managed to come up with reasonable explanations on the spot!

  8. #3162

    Soup du jour

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, plenty of times I've worried about that, getting in an accident or getting a ticket or anything along those lines when I'm in an area that I wouldn't normally be in. Another problem, running into people when you're out hobbying and in an unusual area. I've done that a couple times, ran into a sibling once at a convenience store and ran into a business partner on a roadway not far from his home. Oops. Fortunately I managed to come up with reasonable explanations on the spot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you and I are in the same soup bowl JayJay!
    Yep, and I do like the occasional soup! For a variety of reasons, the SO certainly being at the top of the list, I'm pretty damn careful about my activities. That said, the ONLY way to be 100% safe is to NOT be in the hobby. Otherwise, there is always the off-chance that something unexpected and beyond your control will happen. All we can do is minimize the risks by being careful. By the way, one reason to be on this forum, minimization of risk!

  9. #3161

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, plenty of times I've worried about that, getting in an accident or getting a ticket or anything along those lines when I'm in an area that I wouldn't normally be in. Another problem, running into people when you're out hobbying and in an unusual area. I've done that a couple times, ran into a sibling once at a convenience store and ran into a business partner on a roadway not far from his home. Oops. Fortunately I managed to come up with reasonable explanations on the spot!
    Sounds like you and I are in the same soup bowl JayJay!

  10. #3160

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could turn my phone off but I can't and yes the SO and family like to track me when I'm on the road. However where there's a will there's a way and I've found a few ways to avoid question and confusion. At any rate there's no fail safe whether you have to hide a burner or figure out how to cloak yourself. If we're in this hobby and have a SO then we have to be careful and must always look over our back. I've often wondered how I would explain it if I was going off the beaten patch to an in call and got in an accident or fender bender and how I would explain that. It' could be done but the stress of figuring out an alibi can be nerve wracking. I think too much anymore and at my age it's one of the reasons I play less. Sometimes it's just easier and less mental stress staying on the straight and narrow in lieu of a few moments of bliss and then you're done until the next time.
    Yeah, plenty of times I've worried about that, getting in an accident or getting a ticket or anything along those lines when I'm in an area that I wouldn't normally be in. Another problem, running into people when you're out hobbying and in an unusual area. I've done that a couple times, ran into a sibling once at a convenience store and ran into a business partner on a roadway not far from his home. Oops. Fortunately I managed to come up with reasonable explanations on the spot!

  11. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Another reason I use a burner is the GPS in my regular phone. I can leave it behind or shut it off when I'm out hobbying. I have the burner with me for those times but, if using an app, I have to have my personal phone with me and turned on the entire time. It's too easy and there are too many methods to track a phone to have it with me and turned on while I'm out hobbying. As I said in the first post, some guys prefer an app, I prefer a burner.
    I wish I could turn my phone off but I can't and yes the SO and family like to track me when I'm on the road. However where there's a will there's a way and I've found a few ways to avoid question and confusion. At any rate there's no fail safe whether you have to hide a burner or figure out how to cloak yourself. If we're in this hobby and have a SO then we have to be careful and must always look over our back. I've often wondered how I would explain it if I was going off the beaten patch to an in call and got in an accident or fender bender and how I would explain that. It' could be done but the stress of figuring out an alibi can be nerve wracking. I think too much anymore and at my age it's one of the reasons I play less. Sometimes it's just easier and less mental stress staying on the straight and narrow in lieu of a few moments of bliss and then you're done until the next time.

  12. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleMoms  [View Original Post]
    So I read the forums every once in a while, no escorts for a long time, got tired of the bullshit and trying to eliminate as much potential hassle as possible. Been traveling internationally for my fix, getting takeout from strippers, and massage experiences. Used to have a burner years back when I was calling escorts. Thinking about dipping my toes in the water again here locally. When you get a burner, you still have to activate through some source. That is still the case right? If you activate through a phone or a computer it is still traced back to that device. So how are you guys activating the burners completely anonymously?

    Good to see that some of the veterans are still around such as Hawkeye and JayJay.
    Sometimes I think I get a little too paranoid, this may be one of those times. I went to a public library, used one of their computers and set up my burner phone with a fake name. I bought the phone at Walmart, paid cash. I get the refill cards every month or so, pay cash for those too. If I'm not hobbying, the phone is turned off and hidden and it has zero personal information on it. Someone would have to go through a lot of damn trouble to try to trace the phone to me.

  13. #3157

    GPS too

    Quote Originally Posted by GunItB216  [View Original Post]
    I use an app. Don't sync it and I delete it from my phone when it's to go home. I'm off and on the hobby.
    Another reason I use a burner is the GPS in my regular phone. I can leave it behind or shut it off when I'm out hobbying. I have the burner with me for those times but, if using an app, I have to have my personal phone with me and turned on the entire time. It's too easy and there are too many methods to track a phone to have it with me and turned on while I'm out hobbying. As I said in the first post, some guys prefer an app, I prefer a burner.

  14. #3156

    Burner Phone question

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    The google voice app I use gives you an option to sync or not I simply say no and that all there is to it. I delete it when I'm not using it. Plus I can check messages on my computer in dark mode.
    So I read the forums every once in a while, no escorts for a long time, got tired of the bullshit and trying to eliminate as much potential hassle as possible. Been traveling internationally for my fix, getting takeout from strippers, and massage experiences. Used to have a burner years back when I was calling escorts. Thinking about dipping my toes in the water again here locally. When you get a burner, you still have to activate through some source. That is still the case right? If you activate through a phone or a computer it is still traced back to that device. So how are you guys activating the burners completely anonymously?

    Good to see that some of the veterans are still around such as Hawkeye and JayJay.

  15. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. I know a lot of guys prefer a texting app, the reason being that you don't need another phone, or minutes, or whatever. However, when you put an app on your phone, it automatically goes to sync everything else on the phone, photos, contacts, etc. That's why I prefer a burner phone, my personal phone has NONE of the same info as the burner phone and the burner phone has NONE of the same info as the personal phone. Then I never get any messages about my SO, or her friends, or my friends wanting to "connect" via FB or SC or whatever other app. VERY small investment for a lot of peace of mind!
    The google voice app I use gives you an option to sync or not I simply say no and that all there is to it. I delete it when I'm not using it. Plus I can check messages on my computer in dark mode.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape