Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11420

    Laughing my ass off

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do a walk-in about 8:20 only to find the lights out and the place locked up.
    Maybe someone was too rough LOL.

  2. #11419

    Disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.
    I tried to do a walk-in about 8:20 only to find the lights out and the place locked up.

  3. #11418

    Mecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.
    "A little crazy".

    A little different but the most sensual and erotic HJ ever you say?

    This I'll have to try.

  4. #11417

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by SodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.
    Had a dream there today. Drew "Pepsi". Said she was from S Korea. Looked to be in the 40+ range but had a mask on the whole time. I've generally had better dreams with Koreans in terms of menu and today was no different. Mamasan said they only offer 45 min massages for $. 7. I don't think they actually offer any real tissue massages there any more. You get TS, sauna then some light grazing with a feather. TS was basic. No focus at all on Willy and the boys (they do focus on your back side) but FS is on menu and got the job done. Pepsi's body is decent for age with some extra lbs around the waist. I was looking for better but am not sure where they are in Louisville.

  5. #11416

    Mecca Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.
    She was always great, funny and sexy! Been a year plus since I've seen her but highly recommend and may get on the books myself now that she's coming back.

    Blazer.

  6. #11415
    Quote Originally Posted by SodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.
    Should be good to go, solid place for a rookie. Ask for Bebe.

  7. #11414

    Thumb's up

    Quote Originally Posted by SodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.
    Thumb's up.

  8. #11413

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Do we have an add or contac info for this one?
    She was a little crazy been if you guys wanted to see here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kjhg.jpg‎   nvcx.jpg‎   kh.jpg‎   10314739_10152015730616746_6351375261285528148_n.jpg‎   ;j;jkn.jpg‎  

    437x.jpg‎   kjhguh.jpg‎   29339704_10155179734856746_1887991490731311104_n.jpg‎  

  9. #11412

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Do we have an add or contac info for this one?
    Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.

  10. #11411

    Mecca mary

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.
    Do we have an add or contac info for this one?

  11. #11410

    Sun's

    Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.

    In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #11409

    Never rough

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.
    She had me stand up against the wall once both fully naked while she jacked me off, that was great cause I was kissing her neck and those tits I blew fast, but that one time was my last.

  13. #11408
    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.
    That's how's it's always been for me. I mean we've had puddles on the floor from how wet it got. LOL.

  14. #11407
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Just don't get your finger in there or anywhere else or she will do a 180 on you, I've never ever seen someone open their legs for a grab and start getting wet and hunching you then start screaming WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING!! Fuck that place.
    Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.

  15. #11406

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.
    Just don't get your finger in there or anywhere else or she will do a 180 on you, I've never ever seen someone open their legs for a grab and start getting wet and hunching you then start screaming WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING!! Fuck that place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape