Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 30812
-
01-24-22 10:26 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 51Vivian (not Viv)
https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld
Has anyone seen this Vivian? (not the old Redhead one that goes by Viv and has terrible reviews).
I've followed her * and she definitely seems real, but I can't find any reviews anywhere.
-
01-24-22 10:04 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 347Sun
Used to visit Sun often, always a good visit. There were others, but Sun was just fine.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 09:47 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 41Did you link the right ad? That girl is for real but not sure what's TGTBT.
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 09:31 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 264Easy. If you have never played outside the USA, wait for all the Covid bs to stopgrab a flight to Frankfurt, Germany (about $600 rt). Get yourself a decent hotel in and around the the City Center.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
First, you can start with the stairs in the multifloor brothels, then take a rest from your exertions and pick your FKK. I liked Sharks and Oase myself.
Germany is one of the more expensive places to play, but very safe for rookies, especially if its your first international trip.
Then you can start working on the more advanced venues like Colombia, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.
-
01-24-22 09:21 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 867No
She was talking about her wild animal rehabilitation supplies. She's a well-known small animal rehab specialist and is even registered with the State to do it. You can even find her name and contact info on the state's rehab listing.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 09:00 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 99Oh, yes. I miss Sun's. Well worth the trip and the fantastic service compared to what is around today. I would consider an occasional 2 hour drive for what was there.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 08:45 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 99Marie
I'm not trying to argue, but she is a wildlife rehabilitator. She specializes with squirrels. You may know more than I do, but I just think that it may not be what you you are implying.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 07:54 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 37That and her self piercing 😩.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 07:08 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 35Marie69 rehab supplies
She was referring to the supplies she uses for rehabbing squirrels and other wild animals, which she has done for many many years. It has nothing to do with illicit drugs.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 06:58 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 376Raleigh
I was able to pop by Raleigh monger cherry with Mina a couple weeks ago, and it was great. Nice location and she was the girl in the picks. Beautiful spinner with a nice bubble butt, at the time she had recently broken her foot but that didn't seem to hinder performance other than not doing cow girl. Only opted for qv but it was nice and un rushed. BBBJ, mish and finished in doggie. You guys have a gem here.
On another note I'm also looking for a safe bet for a chocolate / ebony dream. Any info will be great, thanks in advance.
-
01-24-22 06:56 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 308Marie69
And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 06:23 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 139The Greensboro AMP experience
This goes back 20 years. Anyone remember making the one hour trip and agree it was well worth the drive? And be interest if it was available today but 2 hours away?
-
01-24-22 05:19 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 39Help
Anyone experienced this hottie? Looks TGTBT.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/079599101102
-
01-24-22 01:19 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 578And??
What happened?? Did you leave, did you see her?
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 23:11 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 43It's been about 3 years since my last visit, but I've made some pretty incredible memories in Tijuana. If the scene is still the same, definitely worth a visit. Fly into San Diego and walk across, explore the Zona Norte. Hong Kong club is where it's at!
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





